Page 2 Page 66

xyounngLOVE

IF-Dazzler

xyounngLOVE

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 11:28am | IP Logged

{{Kyph FF}}
Hi Friends Smile
I have decided to start a ff Smile
This is my 1st try so please bear with me [Hey Unum remember I told You i can't write a ff? well here I go wish me luck yaar Wink] I'm not sure what the title should be.....Can you guys maybe suggest a title later on?...thanks Big smile
thanks for the name Unum
And thanks to Nisha And Savina,That I am able to Continue [savina_101] [karanB]

The Khannas

Dilip-A tipical businessman and billonaire.Loves his family alot! His bestfriend is Dev sharma

Naina-A loving mother,and a great wife.Helps her husband with his business.Her bestfriend his gyarti sharma.

Kavya-(24 years old) Has recently joined his fathers business.His best friend his Prithvi Sharma.He loves his family and his very close with his youger sibblings.Belives in love but doesnt try to find the girl of his dreams

Angad-(22 years old)Hot,A really big flirt doesnt belive in love,and changes his girlfriends everyday.The closest ppl in his life are his brother,sister,and his daadi.A soon-to-be rockstar.Josh and dont-want-to-reveal-yet are his bestfriends.

Aliya-(19 years old)The jaan of the family.Hot and beautiful.Daadi,Angad,and Kavya are the closest peolpe in her life.

Nisha:sweet caring, a modern girl and loves her cousins alot (aliya,angad,kavya)

--------------------------------------------------------
The Sharmas

Dev-[Dont know how to spell his name in kyph)-A businessman and Loving father.Spoils his yougest daughters alot.Dilip is his bestfriend and business partner

Gyarti-A sweet loving mother and wife loves her kids alot.

Prithvi-Hot and flirty his 2 sisters are his Jaans.Kavya is his bestfriend.

Kripa-(22 years old) hot sexy and modern but knows her values and sanskars.Doesnt belive in love.Even though shes beautiful she wants ppl to describe her as indepandent.Her and her twin sister Anjali (who doesnt look anything like her)and her older brother mean alot to her.She and sister have been in usa for the past 3 years.She wants to become a lawyer.

Anjali-Really sanskari.Beautiful and sweet.Belives in love.And loves to read love stories in her free time.Her sister and brother are the closest ppl in her life.

---------------------------------------------------------
    Other Important Chracters

Josh-Angad and Laksh are his bestfriends.Flirty.

Laksh Sweet nice and sometimes flirty.and really hot and cute

Simone-recently ONE OF angads girlfriend.Loves angad alot but doesnt want to tell him.....yet.

Savina-kripa and anjali,and nishas best friend

Tongue

Edited by kripa_angad=luv - 10 August 2007 at 1:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piano1422

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "` PKUK<33 `;;" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

girlie18

IF-Dazzler

girlie18

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 11:30am | IP Logged
brillaint intro
cont soon

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Wonderful Intro Clap

I am sure u will do great Anisha

prakriti

IF-Dazzler

prakriti

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 11:42am | IP Logged
sounds good. cont soon

xyounngLOVE

IF-Dazzler

xyounngLOVE

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 11:54am | IP Logged
thanks guys I'll continue as soon as me and unum mostly Unum find a name Smile

Shazii

Goldie

Shazii

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
gr8 intro pls cont soon

bhumishah

Goldie

bhumishah

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
inrto sounds good
continue soon n i m sure its gonna rock

sgokli

IF-Dazzler

sgokli

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
sounds good

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.