Frequent Posters

Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: loveurkmadhu

Star tattoo on RK's wrist--he is a superstar

in jr.madhu's palm..

Ofcourse its not a tattoo 😆..but she dreams of being a superstar..😳

I so wished RK and madhu are alive and pampering this cute madhu..Wish RK was there with her how happy he would be seeing her grow..cute moments between papa and beti  madhu being a strict mother gets irritated by them..will miss them..

I want this madhu to be a superstar..and take the place of AK..and letting the world know "I am the daughter of RK and madhubala" 👏

CV's should concentrate on bollywood life than ishq and junoon..

@bold...only if the CVs hadn't rushed we could have witnessed more bonding between RK and his precious daughter...how adorable would those scenes have been?? i guess we'll never know...DAMN U NF & Colors!
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Blue_Scrubs

@bold...only if the CVs hadn't rushed we could have witnessed more bonding between RK and his precious daughter...how adorable would those scenes have been?? i guess we'll never know...DAMN U NF & Colors!

Yeah me too felt like it..they could have taken a mini leap of 4 years and have shown RM's attachment with the little girl...the impact would be great after the leap and would become strong reason for madhu to avenge her parents death