NEW KRIYA FF:Playing with fire Part 9 pg 18 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
please.. you've got tickets on yourself you think your so beautiful don't you? let me tell you, your not all that.. now leave my office"
@red-I couldn't control my laughter while reading this line🤣heights !! Really !! I found their arguements very cute n hilarious😆Cute Romcom update😛!! So K was showing attitude n it's justified afterall she slapped him🤓but P couldn't take it n tried her best to remove the silence.and omg what they did😲😳love is in the air🤔The title of the ff is really apt.playing with fire😲where this Sahil is ! I wish he disappears for good😆😛update soon❤️
Edited by Snigdha_Khanam - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow romantic update:).loved it.precap is confused,cant wait for the next part
Posted: 9 years ago

thanks everyone for the comments and encouragement on all ffs 😛including this one too here is the next part hope you like 

Part 2 of 5 

Pratigya saw Anita and Krishna exchange words as h held her hand. she looked away and then quickly went back inside closing the door. "It's almost 6am if we leave now we shall be home in a few hours, where did she go?" he looked to see.

"Inside.. Krishna don't you need to change?" he looking down, he was in a vest and thin night pants.

"oh yeah.. I forgot".. you wait here and I will just come. Anita nodded. He opened the door and saw Pratigya she had quickly changed in a simple sari. He took his clothes and went into the bathroom. "You can change here.. I'm just going to give mummyji a I call and tell her we found him" she replied.

"don't do that yet.. let's just wait" he replied. "ok?..." she nodded in confusion and he went in the bathroom to get changed. She took her phone to distract herself.. shortly Krishna came out, she wanted to say something..

"Krishna i..."

"Let's go".. he said opening the door.  She didn't get to even finish her sentence.. Anita came in.

"Ready?" she said walking to him. Krishna nodded, he looked back to Pratigya.. "come" they both went ahead whilst she trailed at the back. The car ride was annoying, she tried to pretend she wasn't interested by punching the keys on her phone, but all she could here was Krishna and Anita flirting and she just wanted to leave the car.  "Where here.." he said parking up.. "Finally" she said under her breath she couldn't wait to open the car door and leave them two.  She walked ahead. "careful this road is slippery" he yelled. She turned to them as she walked.

"It's fine.. Salil is more important than some road" she turned back continuing. Anita and Krishna exchanged a look. 

"yeah we get it Pratigya. but Krishna is right.. be careful".

" Fine..tell him.." she turned a second almost loosing her balance.. "to-to keep his comments to himself!" Krishna shook his head  at her remark it humoured him. "fine if you fall in a muddy ditch then you only have yourself to blame" he replied..

"whatever.." she mouthed rolling her eyes She kept walking 2 steps ahead.. Anita looked at him with a go help her look' but Krishna didn't move.. he kept ignoring her. They came end of the slippery part.." Aaah! She lost balance. He raced to her side running in front catching her by the arms steadying her with his hands on either side of her arms. She looked up gripping his upper arms.  

"it's ok.. where here" she removed his hands and walked away from him going towards the police station. "a thank you wouldn't go a miss!" he shook his head, and saw Anita catching up. "can you believe the nerve of that girl"  he shook his head.  all three of them entered.. she looked around and saw  Salil sitting on the chair.

"Salil!" she called with a full smile.

"Pratigya?"  he said with a faint smile standing up.. she moved from them and  she ran towards him. He caught her in his arms hugging her. "Are you ok?"...she ran a loving hand through his hair. "we were all so worried"  he nodded "I'm fine listen I.." . Krishna came with Anita "Ahem..didn't mean to interrupt your husband and wife moment but..Salil has something to say"

"what?" she turned to him and then back at Salil.

"Krishna bhai.. I can tell her later.."

"ok as you wish.. but  I would put her out of her misery and tell her you were not attacked or anything.. just drunk and lost your way home"

"What?!" she pulled away from him. "Let's go this may take sometime" he whispered to Anita.. after fueling the fire. They both sneaked out of the station leaving them to, to their domestic.

"Here I was thinking you were a victim but instead you just had a little to many and got lost in this town?! She was livid..  

"Listen jaan I ..."  he tried to explain his way out of this but she didn't listen to him. She stormed out of the police station, he raced behind her. 

"Listen if you just wait for a second"

"I just want to go home now" she replied folding her arms at the side of the car.

"yeah we will just pack our things and then leave, I have a video conference I the evening I need to reach back as soon as possible " said Krishna.. they all got in the car.

"Anita can I sit in the front right now I don't want to talk to him" she said rhetorically as she was already opening the front door.

"ok...?" Anita didn't want to get in the way so she sat at the back with Salil. The whole way back it was silence in the car.. Krishna looked at Pratigya but she was not in a mood she gave him a look but it was not a good one. He just found it amusing and continued to drive. They parked up and four of them exited the car. Salil tried to calm her down but it wasn't working infact the voices just got louder untill Krishna couldn't take it anymore.

"Enough!" all 3 of them looked at him.  Pratigya was shocked she had never seen Krishna raise his voice this much.

"now let's solve this.. its' a long drive home and I don't want to hear silence or arguments.. I'll go get my things and Anita you too.. leave them to, too  talk it out" he said going into the room and Anita went the opposite way. Ten minutes later Krishna came out and saw Pratigya and Salil smiling and laughing about something.

"Finally" he replied coming out of the room... "Solved our differences have we?" they just exchanged a sweet smile.. "good" he took the case and put it at the back of the car. In the corner of his eye he could see them talking and smiling.. he didn't know what he was feeling, but he felt a little jealous though he would never admit it.   Anita came out of her room. "Anu did you get your suitcase.. one is missing?" he looked.

"oh mine I will go get it"

"I'll help you" said Salil she nodded. They both went in, shortly  Krishna  joined them he saw  Salil coming with her case.

"Where running late where is she?" he asked.

"she's getting something from the bathroom.."

"oh I forgot my shaving kit there too.. excuse me" he passed Salil and went into the   the  room, once he left Krishna pushed the latch on the door so it shut. Pratigya came out of the bathroom.

"Salil.. did you call your ma?" you know how she .." she s not looking up and collided  into his strong frame  she looked up immediately.     

"you?!.. her expression changed to irritated.  "out of my way"  she pushed him but he was much stronger than her, her tiny hands on his chest were not able to do much except making him admire her efforts..

"stop.. stop!" he held her shoulders to reason with her.

"Listen to me" he held her wrists in his own. "this much pride isn't such a good thing"

"let me go.." she tried to remove his hands off her.

"what's your problem..hey.. keep still..Listen!" she looked at him and he lost his train of thought.    

"did anyone tell you when you get angry you look really cute" he said with a twinkle in his eye, her wrists relaxed in his grip, she looked down.. a shy smile crept on her face, what girl didn't like compliments? What was he doing to her mind, then she felt his hand slide on the side of her bare hip, what's wrong with you Pratigya! Said her mind untill she remembered why she felt this way. "why did you..." she tried to raise her voice.

"shhh.." he said silencing her with his index finger. "you talk too much" He pulled her close with one swift motion, her breath hitched when she felt their bodies so close. His hand wrapped around her waist while with the other he tucked  her hair behind her ear. She sighed loudly as she felt his fingers brush against her lobe. "stop"  she whispered lifting her own hand gently placing her finger tips on his shoulder she couldn't break eye contact with him.

"Pratigya what taking so long.."

"Salil" they said in union  and  made a quick distance, Krishna raced to the bathroom. 

"Why am I taking long we wouldn't be here at all if you didn't do something stupid as get drunk"

"oh no your not still angry I thought we solved the issue.."

"a recap issue not solved" she replied.

"not again" said Krishna coming out with nothing in his hand.

"bhai I thought your shaving kit was left?". That was an excuse his mind reflected.

"no it turns out I left it in my case after all lets go" he looked at Pratigya then back to Salil and walked out of the room with them both arguing behind. 

"I call shot gun" said Pratigya racing to the front of the car she went to open the door but it was locked.

"yeah best to keep you both separate till we get home.. Krishna came from the other side and unlocked it.

"but me and Pratigya will need to go to the meeting" straight after so... he looked at her across him she was fiddling with the door handle but clearly listening.

"ok.. I'm exhausted so.." he went in the back and shut the door.

"let's hurry.. where is Anita"   

"here I am..got what you needed?"

"yeah  but turns out it will take some time to get what I need"  he looked at Pratigya and saw she heard him, she smiled to herself and opened the door and sat down. The drive was long, Krishna and Anita made conversation, whilst Pratigya fell asleep. Shortly she woke up "where home" he said parking up.

"hmm?" she looked around.. rubbing her eyes "office?"

"hmm. Remember we have a meeting?"  she turned around and saw the backseat they were empty. "wait where is Salil?"

"I dropped him home.. it's just us two here"

"huh?" when.. how.. why didn't you wake me? what mummyji must think of me"

"relax it's fine.. we are late, let's be professional and attend this meeting quickly.

"no!

"what?"

"Krishna that wasn't your call to make!" she said in annoyance.

" Pratigya get out of the car and come with me, I need you to do the minutes.. ahem please" He knew he had to add the please' otherwise he would risk the meeting. Otherwise Krishna singh thakur never said please in his life to anyone. She got out slamming the door.  "hurry" he said as she was coming slowly behind him.

"what.. I'm tired I need a coffee to wake me up" they reached the lift, she yawned.

"can you look a little alive?"

"I will have coffee then the meeting can be done" once their floor came she headed to the kitchen.

" whatever you want princess" he shook his head, he could do without this attitude he himself was tired after the 4 hour after all he was the one driving.  

The  meeting was over.. she got up from the seat taking her cell out. He got up quickly.

"where did you go..listen you heard right it's paris this weekend make sure you pack western and a Indian mix of clothes?" 

"I'm not coming to Paris and my driver is  picking me up"

"why  not and why the need I can drive you home.."

"no thanks"

"stop! What's wrong?" he held her hand and turned her.

" I won't be that woman Krishna"

"excuse me.. what are you talking about?"

"you know what.. it's not worth discussing"

"what just tell me.."

"when I went to make my coffee I had some words with your..umm what  shall I call it conquests..

"oh.. who?" your not talking about...Sonia we were never serious and.. the others

" it's a long list.. so what do you do.. get into girls heads and then into their beds?" How dare she judge me..what the hell, she's no saint!

"really you want to play it like this.. I can say the same thing about you.."

"what, are you seriously comparing me to you?"

"if the cap fits..i know you like me, you have made it obvious on many occasions then one"

"that maybe but whatever.. this is, I will not be a notch on your bed post ever"

"oh please I would never take you to bed, your simply not my type" ouch that hurt she went quiet for a second but why was he was feeling bad.

"actually you know what P' your scared that's all"

"I'm what?"  she walked towards him.. he turned with his hands in his pocket  walking to her.

"you heard me scared, of unleashing your real self"

"you don't know my life" she came against the wall her back to him, not wanting to listen but she couldn't help but do so.

I've notice when Salil is around you keep up this front like you tiptoe around him, you want to keep this ideal bahu image blah blah blah ." he turned her  and she was actually listening without a comeback? Amazing! 

"in here" he tapped her chest gently getting his point across, his fingers lingered and she sighed slightly, and he quickly withdrew them. "you say no but the way you response to my touch..i can tell you can't wait to experience us. be spontaneous, take some risks  . the excitement, the thrill the chase, of what this could bring" He said in a hoarsely tone making her muscles in belly twist and turn, She didn't know when she began to caress his nape as he placed sweet kisses down the left of her neck.

"its obvious my cousin isn't fulfilling your womanly needs" he kissed her at the pulse point.. "st-stop.. stop! Her eyes snapped open she pushed him off her.

"this is.. i..can't do this" Krishna was annoyed with her hypocrisy.  

"oh for god sake, I can't do this, yet I kiss you when it suits me? but otherwise I'm just a innocent timid girl?"

"I've got to go"

"why truth bitter is it. But fine you.. go, because I know what you want and if your too thick and always thinking about everyone else then I'll tell something for nothing girl! You are going to have one unhappy life, but fine let everyone control you, don't live your life and be free, be a prisoner is this sham marriage, no matter what you say I can tell you don't have a intimate relation with my cousin, your so tense up all the time and he can't give you what you need and believe me you need it!."

"oh why because you can?..is that the best you got? you what manipulate girls and that's how you get what you want from them and then dump them?"

"hmm.. I guess seeing as we are being honest, if I didn't get a call that night, would you have stopped, because so far you have initiated every kiss between us"  He was blaming her how dare he.

"why, I mean why me, what exactly do you want.. I'm not your type after all and Anita or shall I say Anu she is your girlfriend go to her then.." now he was silent if only she knew the truth about this.

"what no comeback, I guess the great kst never had to chase a girl this hard, because girls drop their pants for you all the time from what I've heard.. I won't be that girl" she shook her head both went silent, and Krishna office phone went off. He rolled his eyes.

"what?! fine. I'll send her" he hung up. "your ride is here"  Krishna went passed her and opened the door.

"Krishna listen...

"bye!" he gestured her to leave. She was a little shocked at his attitude "fine.." she said in a low tone and left, Krishna slammed the door. Whilst in the car her mind kept drifting to the conversation, she didn't feel great about the way she spoke to him did I go over board, was that really necessary?" she questioned herself. I will sort it out in the morning.

Sheena, did you get the list all who are going to Paris for this social yet business meeting?"

"yes sir.. but Pratigya's I'm not sure she's not here yet"

"she's not coming! He snapped "who's next?" on the list, Sharman he is going, Nikita yes.." Krishna went through the list.

Pratigya went over to her dad's house for atleast half hour they were discussing the future, of how many kids she will have, being the eldest girl.

"when Pratigya you will give us some good news?" said her dadi.

"right now I'm concerned making a career for myself" she replied.

"oh beta that's not the answer we were hoping for , it's been a year and well even Arohi is waiting in line to be a mum.. once you give me my first grandchild.. set the example beti" he said sweetly everyone was in a mood for joking except her.

"Di papa is right, when you will make me a masi" for godsake I came here on the wrong day surely.

"I'm just going to get some fresh air on the terrace.

"oh she's becoming all shy" said dadi.

"sure beta" he replied. Arohi saw her attitude.. she followed her to the terrace.

"di  just imagine you and salil with a kid, you both would have the funniest time, playing mum and dad"

"enough Arohi, I have practically been a mum to you and Kavya, I'm not ready for kids yet who knows maybe I don't want to have them ever!

Pratigya di what's got into you?"

"I don't know but ...  I'm saying I will live my life the way please, I want to live, take some risks, be spontaneous, rebel enjoy life. have a thrill,

"What thrill?"

"you won't get it.. anyway I won't be around for a 2-3 days.. I'm going to Paris it's a business meeting thing.

"what?" 

"yeah.. Pratigya got up. I'm not boring I want some excitement and I know exactly who can give me that' she smiled.

"ok I've got to go make a phone call it's urgent..

"di wait, are things ok with Salil."

"yeah... couldn't be better" she fake smiled but it was enough to convince her sister.

Ok everyone ready all are here.

"wait.. where waiting for one more person.."

"no Nikki that's the full list"

"no sir I made a extra booking.."

"oh for who?" Pratigya came with her suitcase.

"me I'm coming to Paris too" she said with a smile. Krishna stood there with confusion.

He opened his hotel room door.

"It's you.. What?"  Pratigya stood there in a pink robe her hair slightly damp

"the shower in my room stopped working.. can I take one here?" she asked. Krishna swallowed hard. 

tbc 😳

Edited by Khushi96 - 9 years ago
Wonderful Update Kroopa👏👏👏

Regardless of how much P tries to deny her desire for K he knows better.  Curious what's is the true relationship between P and Sali, looks like K might actually be right about it.

The Precap very interesting, so P is going, Why do I feel that nothing is wrong with P's shower she is using that as an excuse have a closer relationship with K

Looking forward to the next update😛
wow... good update ... superb dialogues 👏 
Very interesting update.cant wait for the paris trip of kriya..thank you for the pm dear
wonderful update di...and why p is so complicated ...one moment she wanted wid k and next one not and whats the truth of salil and prats relation ...waiting for next update as precap is very interesting 😛
Nice update Khushi. Waiting for their Paris journey, Krishna may have some naughty plans in his mnd.

Part 6

"but di Paris why?" Arohi really was not getting where her sister point of view was coming from. Pratigya turned around. "Nothing its just a business trip that I think I should attend bas..."

"oh ok but it's Paris is it necessary you will leave jiju on his own and go?"

"uff Arohi he won't be on his own he has his mum and its only matter of 3 days.. he will be fine"

"who will be fine?" said a voice. Pratigya knew that familiar voice all too well. She turned around with a smile "Masi-ma" she ran over to her like a kid and hugged her. "Aree my Lali you missed me this much" she said patting her head. Lali was her pet name and what her masi always called her ever since she was a little girl because Pratigya had  fair a complexion and very blushing  cheeks as a baby and she was her masi's little darling too hence the name was perfect.. Pratigya was very close to her masi, being the eldest daughter  she couldn't discuss her real feelings and thoughts with those younger to her.  Her relationship with her father  close  but there were certain things she could not talk to him about. Her  masi was more of a mum to her, and even since Pratigya was little she looked up to her, and she considered her  as her confidant she could really discuss anything with her and her masi would not judge her on any level. "Yes I missed you , how was your holiday? did you take some snaps and how is John masa and ... "calm down beta are you going to ask all questions to me now" she laughed. "Jenna  Masi I know di is your favourite but I'm here too". Pratigya laughed "Come here bacchu masi ma loves all of us group hug" she smiled the three girls hugged "of course I love you girls equally" she had both girls against each shoulder patting their heads affectionately.   but one is missing where is Kavya?" 

" She is gone collage she should be back in a few hours" 

"accha" she smiled.. "beta how is Arjun and Lali how is Salil?" Arohi went on about Arjun, but their masi saw Pratigya's expression and noticed something wasn't quite right, when she spoke of him. "he is fine busy with work... "Let's all go downstairs and...".

"beta I want to speak with your sister for a minute you go and we will catch you up?"  Arohi nodded and left them to it.

"Lali?" she said looking at her. "hmmm?" "Everything ok.. with you know Salil?"

"masimaa.. of course it couldn't be better, now show me your photos I really want  to see them.." she said pulling her hand like a demanding child. "Just a second beta, look at me.."  she held her hands and looked her in the eye. "ok..."

"are you happy in your life..?" for  a second Pratigya looked down, then quickly up. "um..."     

"masi.. when did you come" Kavya ran to her. "Kavya beta" said masi hugged her as she came in-between the two of them. Kavya was a little hyper, she went on about something, Pratigya left them to it and went downstairs. Shortly all were downstairs, discussing masi's photos on her phone showing snaps of Bali holiday. All were looking except for Pratigya's dad, he and she didn't see eye to eye much, he never did like her attitude of being a divorcee and remarrying a white man.  Luckily Pratigya and her sister's didn't have a problem in fact they were quite fond of John.  "Masi are their no photos of you and John masa?" said a cheeky Kavya. "Kavya chup, look at the sight seeing photos!"

"di what's your problem?"

"Nothing.. anyway everyone I have to go, and...

"di your leaving for Paris when day after tomorrow right?" Arohi why did you mention in front of everyone! She thought now all eyes were on her. "Paris what?" said her masi. "it's a holiday you and Salil beta are going on?" questioned her dad.

"no papa it's no holiday and I've not made up my mind its optional for me whether to go or not and if I do then he isn't coming its' a business trip"

"oh ok.. well he should be accompanying you even though it's your trip na?"

"Papa it's if I decide to go I'll be fine all my colleagues are going.. and my boss will be there so..."

"Krishna will be there?" said Arohi and that name caught her masi's ear.

"of course its his company then obviously na.. anyway if I go then I guess I will see you all in a few days." Her father got up from his seat. "ok beta take care, keep ringing so we know you are ok and safely there. She hugged all her family members, Masimaa was itching to say something, she came to her. "Lali before you go let's catch up, ok John isn't home right now come to mine, have some lunch and we can talk" Pratigya really needed to talk to someone about how she was feeling and what she should do about it. "ok. Masimaa that sounds great" she smiled. "Good my driver is waiting in the car, you go  I will be there in a few seconds" Pratigya nodded and left..the car drive was about her masi's trip, mainly Pratigya asking questions about the sight seeing. They reached home shortly, it was a nice hot weather, Jenna  told Padma her house maid to make arrangements of setting lunch up in the garden near the pool. Pratigya looked around the drawing room. "This photo is nice I've never seen it before" she said holding a framed photo of her masi and John masa. "oh ya John got this framed just before we left for Bali. "It's beautiful you both look so happy" she smiled.

"we are" she smiled at her niece s comment.. "Masi-ma I didn't see any snaps of you and John  in your phone, or you have hidden them?" she said with a cheeky grin.

"oh Lali nothing stays hidden from you"  Pratigya laughed  "yup so show me I know there must be some couple type photos" she winked.   "I have them on the ipad" she picked it up from the table "here" she handed it to her.  Pratigya switched it on..

"chalo beta you must be hungry, you can bring that out with you" she said as she called her to come with her. "Masi you are rocking that bathing suit"  she smiled, making sweet and cheeky comments as she walked behind her swiping through the photos.

2 deck chairs were set up outside near the pool so lunch can be enjoyed under the shade but in the sun  at the same time.  A table in-between both chairs with a plate of   hot triangle cut quesadillas., crackers and cheese, also a plate a different types of fruits and glasses of cold drink.

"Laali put that away the quesadilla won't taste nice when its cold"

"ya just a minute" Pratigya didn't listen she become a little kid when she was with her masi.. "beta.. now" said her masi and took the ipad from her. "areey (tut). 

"first eat up, then you can see the photos till your heart's content.. here" she handed her the plate, holding the food to her mouth.  Pratigya nodded and took a bit.. "Mmm I love Mexican  food" her masi smiled watching her eat,  she loved Pratigya a lot,  she felt she was her own daughter, both enjoyed cold drinks,  cheese and crackers followed by exotic fruits.

"bas I'm full" she held her tummy.

"no space for dessert?"  "areey nai nai, I had fruit na I can't eat anymore"  her masi laughed. "ok let's go for a little walk and work this food off. They both got up from the chairs, coming back into the house, the hall was pretty lengthy..  

"how is Salil?" she turned to her, "he's fine busy with work" they kept walking slowly.

"and you both how is the relation?"

"that's fine too"

"and Krishna?" hearing his name she halted in her tracks. "Krishna?.. why.. would you ask me that?"

"You know I got all your sms when I was abroad, and Krishna is your boss, I've never met him but you seem to have a crush on him?"

"yeah he is my boss..and you have met him.." For Jenna that was news.. "oh I have?"

"yeah at my wedding . you know Salil's cousin..."  she searched her mind. "you mean that same charming boy..  Krishna you working for him?" Pratigya nodded. "Uh hmmm, that's him"

"ok let's take a seat" she took her hand and sat down with her in the drawing room, taking her hand into hers.

"Lali it's me tell me everything what is on your mind I want to help you.. are you regretting your marriage to Salil?" she held her masi's hand.

" I don't know maybe.. I think we were better off as friends.. or I don't know.. I mean it's not because of Krishna personally I can't stand the guy he irritates me so much, he gets under my skin, he's not a gentleman everything thinks he is..  but I can't stop thinking about him when ever I'm alone with him I don't know what happens to me."

"I think your marriage with Salil was rushed, you both don't share that bond I was hoping to se .. I warned bhaisaab, it was too sudden after Hamish but.." Jenna's words trailed off once she saw the look on her niece's face lost and confused.

"Lali.. I want you to be honest with me and I won't judge you what is your mind telling you to do?"

"um...to be honest  I don't know what I should do"

"well this thing with Krishna it's just a crush right I mean..."

"actually its escalated ahead than a crush, I told you na my boss kept trying to get close to me and he made it clear he wants me"

"He is chasing you?" Pratigya nodded.

"and you have told him to back off?"  she shifted  a little.

"not exactly, I think I too am attracted to him, that's why I'm hesitant to going away with him to Paris.. I don't trust myself to being alone with him from past experience"

"oh so something happened with you and Krishna?"

"hmm.. i... we.. w-we kissed and not just once, but masi-ma I'm not in love with him or anything like that...oh this feels like such a mess" she held her head in her hands.  

"It's ok Lali I understand" she looked up at her masi.

"I should just forget this Paris thing and concentrate on my marriage right?"  Jenna sighed. "Absolutely not your going to Paris bas decision made, and this thing with Krishna won't go away, so go Paris see what happens."

"and Salil he is my husband  so I should.."

"Lali there is no book to tell you what is right or wrong, your young beta enjoy your life, even if it means to confront these feeling for Krishna"

"I don't know..."

"I do, now go make the phone call and confirm your place.. go before its to late" Pratigya always knew her masi's advice was top notch. "ok I will do now" she said with a smile and took the cell.

"hello Niki ..its' me.. yeah I will be coming to Paris book my place?.. ok .. thanks she hung up the phone. She found herself smiling as she walked back to the sofa. "Its done" she said with a grin.

"see already your smiling... a weight has been lifted off your shoulder right?"

"ya masimaa your right I'm feeling much better, and the thought of being there for 3 days with Krishna.. " she said shyly.

" Seems to me that you  are sexually attracted to Krishna which makes me wonder when were you last intimate with Salil?"

"It's been quite some time.. and he is sweet and tries to be close but I just don't want to, but when I see Krishna I have all these cheeky thoughts, he just pushes my buttons like no one else.  Masi listened to her niec go on..

"Laali just see what happens with Krishna,I feel you really need to get him out of your system and if that means have a holiday fling with him then so be it" Masi uttering words a fling made Pratigya feel all hot and flushed.

"ok what's the time I need to go book myself for a salon appointment a facial and wax today"

"Laali your masima is here na, let me take care of my baby, I will call the salon girl here and you can relax and get it done here" Pratigya nodded. "yay that would be  great" she hugged her masi.

"anything for my precious doll mwah!" she kissed her on the head and went to make her phone call.

Niki came into Krishna's office. "Sir here is the full list I have added one more person for the trip"

"fine.. fine, remembers to e-mail the relevant dress code for this trip and"

"sir you don't want to check the list?"

"I'm sure its fine.. get those e-mails out" she nodded and left the office.

" I can do with getting away from this place for a few days.. and take a break from her" he sighed. shaking his head.  That evening Pratigya went home after being pampered she had dinner at home told her saas she is going Paris, for 3 days she was fine when she heard it was with Krishna.

"Jaan I will drop you off in the morning"

"no Salil you have a big project and these days you have busy on it, mummyji told me"

"and please don't kill my cousin on the trip I know you both can't stand each other" he chuckled.

"don't worry we all will be back in one piece and I know its someone's birthday next month" she smiled.  "Jaan you remembered?"

"of course how can I forget my hubby's birthday" she smiled.

"Now I feel like accompanying on this trip"..

"what, no! you can't!  he looked at her, why the harsh tone.

"I mean it's a matter of 3 days, mein yu gai aur yu aye" she smiled, and Salil smiled back going into the bathroom.

"Ok everyone ready all are here"  said Krishna in his black suit and sun shades.

"wait.. where waiting for one more person.."

"no Nikki that's the full list"

"no sir I made a extra booking I told you but seems you didn't check.."

"oh right.. for who ?" Pratigya came with her suitcase.

"me I'm coming to Paris too" she said with a smile. Krishna stood there with confusion he was not expecting her on board especially not after the way they left things. He was use to seeing her in saris, here she was wearing an anarkali suit which looks nice on her, ofcourse he would never tell her that.

"your late.. bhavna take her to do check in. everyone else to the lounge let's go" what the hell he just ignored me.. what did you expect you weren't very nice to him that day' her thoughts were fighting each other.  The flight there was extremely long, but they eventually reached Paris.

"Everyone we are almost landing" said Krishna " I can see the Eiffel tower" squealed Anita. Pratigya rolled her eyes, she'd completely forgotten she was coming with them. Luckily Pratigya was in good company with her colleague/friend Sriti. They landed and went over to get their luggage. Pratigya bag seemed heavy she couldn't seem to get it off the convey belt. "come on you stupid thing!" she cursed. "you guys go ahead I'm just coming" Krishna went over to her, he saw her struggling, he swiped in and pulled the bag she recognised his hands as he pulled it off to the ground. She turned to him "thanks Krishna I.." he didn't let her complete the sentence. "the others are waiting"  with that he left Sriti saw him coming towards her "stay with her" he said as he walked off. Five of them were walking ahead as Pratigya and Sriti followed, they all put their suitcases into a mini bus and were driven to their hotel, he told everyone to get their card's for their room, all were booked in separate rooms, he told all to freshen up and come to the lobby in 2hrs time. Krishna jumped into the shower to freshen up he heard a knock at the door, it must be Anita he thought, he held his towel around the waist in place.

He opened his hotel room door.

" You.. What?"  Pratigya stood there in a pink robe her hair slightly damp, this didn't seem like this a good when he looked so damn hot in just a towel!

"um...t-the shower in my room stopped working.. can I take one here?" she asked. Krishna swallowed hard.

Precap

"I don't get you first you reject me then you follow me here.. what! What do you want?"

"You! I want you Krishna isn't it obvious?" I know all about your trips I know that all about what happens on them I'm fully aware of what this is, and I- I don't care all I know is that I want you. I  I want to be that girl you take to bed"  the words were out of her mouth.

tbc

Edited by Khushi96 - 9 years ago
nice one di...you updated after a long time... 😃 and now pratigya has set her mind abt what she want... 😳 precap is very interesting want to know k reaction after hearing this decleration from pratigya. 😳