Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
agree with thala...she seems negative...not grey, completely black

shruthi, can you see now why I disliked her from the beginning itself 😆 ...coz I know in DABH world, there are only two good souls in the universe, that's Suraj and Sandhya...others are selfish and bad...

Im afraid what Umaji said may come true ðŸ˜­Edited by niruba - 10 years ago
jhema thumbnail
YEah KAvitha will do whatever she wants to get something.

there are lot chances for Umaji's guess. 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Umaji you are more or less right. I have your train of thought too, especially regarding Chavi's marriage. That lie somehow is gonna land in Kavitha's hand is my prediction too 
@niruba I still dont hate her. Let her unleash her fury. Her fury is needed. Very much needed. If she falls for Sooraj and then Sooraj refuses then it becomes more merrier. ðŸ˜‰ because it very much adds upto the subtle plot CVs are weaving

What will she do transfer Sandhya to Nagaland or Kanyakumari. Either place I am fine. Because Sooraj will be forced to leave RM as he cannot allow his wife to resign ðŸ˜‰

Well jokes apart she is going to be a trouble maker. She will use this soft tactics, but as Bhabo hardens her stance her tactics is also gonna change and as Jai said Sooraj will end up in trouble.

Umaji she has some relation with Zakir may be not romantic, but they are connected for sure. In some spoiler it was mentioned that the relation between Zakir- Kavitha will be revealed at the end of training track. I wont be surprised if it turns out to be something like brother-sister. I mean Zak's family along with Zakir helped her when she ran away etc etc..  
Edited by shruthiravi - 10 years ago