Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 3 Page 17

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky.m

nope there's still more first we need to make a topic in forum about bday make it sticky ask forum waasi's send msg 's sigs gifts to the I mean pm them to your or my account we need to put this up soon ..give dead line like till 9th afternoon/evening ..
meanwhile I will try to segregate the bio..pm me as soon as u re in ..

What was that Vimeo thing you posted?

You can open that topic in forum and i will get it stickied onece you make it. I told you in PM about it right.:)

No, no need to PM those gifts, we can simply ask them to post their gifts wishes etc in the thread itself. It will help us because we dont have much time now. 

Okay saw it, well, those things like Bio etc are easy , Google can help us. 

I'm making some banners. you made some?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Here - Iqbal (Page 2)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lucky.m

IF-Rockerz

lucky.m

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Vimeo thing..
there are intro shots and promos of various charcters iqbal -played juts thought of putting them in b/w when we say about characters played I tried to embed but not working

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Vimeo thing..
there are intro shots and promos of various charcters iqbal -played juts thought of putting them in b/w when we say about characters played I tried to embed but not working

UrmConfused...are they available on youtube? If yes, we can embed them . 

Vimeo thing?

and any banners u made?

some Graphics :
Graphics..

Edited by *Dev.* - 08 February 2014 at 12:17am

lucky.m

IF-Rockerz

lucky.m

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 12:18am | IP Logged
I made some ..
damn whats wrong with this minus ..y is it not uploading my gifs nad we donrt have them on you tubeConfused

Edited by lucky.m - 08 February 2014 at 12:34am

lucky.m

IF-Rockerz

lucky.m

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 12:19am | IP Logged
give asec
I am trying to upload

lucky.m

IF-Rockerz

lucky.m

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 12:24am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

lucky.m

IF-Rockerz

lucky.m

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 12:26am | IP Logged
I already made once na about bday ..so for change u make it in forum and put it as sticky pls
so U mean to say we will ask them to post their wishes in that thread sticky one ..good idea or else we will be burdened

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 12:41am | IP Logged

I already made once na about bday ..so for change u make it in forum and put it as sticky pls
so U mean to say we will ask them to post their wishes in that thread sticky one ..good idea or else we will be burdened

urm, you make it na...dont drag please . we are already running late!

yeah , they can post thier gifts or wishes in sticky thread.

make it yar! soon!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Paranormal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.