Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 8:45am | IP Logged
:

OS:Teri Bahon Mein: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3637133

Beyond Dominant Desire SS Part:2

"A Night To Remember
       When Two Souls Become One..Forever" 

Teasing & giggling all left instantly , kusum whispered ' best of luck Mrs.Kumud Saras Vyas '. covering her beautiful face in red chunri they all left the newly bride alone...sitting on the centre of bed ,she looked around the grand room which was fully decorated wd beautiful colourful flowers,their sweet fragrance made the air more romantic.Dim lights of candles creating a magical atmosphere. she slowly touchd soft rose petals which were covering bed completely. Her heart skip a beat on hearing the noise of turning knob. she closed her eyes & hug her knees more tightly. Her heart beat increase as she felt the foot steps coming closer & closer. she mumered under her breath: "Is pose men beth kr to koi bhi nervous hojayga."Her mouth turnd dry feeling him on bed . Her heart continuesly jumping on da thought of his action . few moments had passed bt she got no response from him. she moved her face up & peek through from her transparnt and got embarrased seeing him watching her wdout blinking.. She shyly whispered"Aise kya dekh rahe ho?Pehli baar dekh rahe ho kya? . . Saras smiled"Dekh raha hun..Ke tumhe aajse pehle dekh kar aisa kabhi nahi laga..." Kumud confused"Kiun mein achi nahi lag rahi?" Saras pressed smile noticing tension on her innocent face which was peeping out from her red transparent ghungat..Saras as usual teased her"Haan..wo baat nahi hai ..jo meine socha tha ke hogi..I mean i thought tum simple itni achhi lagti ho..i could hardly imagine how would u look being a bride..but..ermm" He made face.. Kumud's mouth opened wide on his statement.."To jao yahan se..mujhe tum se bat nhi krni."he smiled on her childish behviour Saras held her soft hands in his nd confess.. "Tumhari tareef ke lye is dunya k sare ilfaz kam hen. Kumud hide her smile in her fake anger: buht purani line hai Mr.Vyas. .kuch naya try kro . Saras lift her ghungat up she shyly started looking down..tum se zyada khubsurt is dunya men aur kuch nhi hai.depth of his sexy voice made her blushed but she cntnue teasng hm: "i know . .tell me smthng new . Saras paused for a moment nd then suddenly "I Love you My Princess. . .she lukd up into his deep brown eyes which were reflecting honesty of his beautful words. Saras continued: "Tum se mera sb kuch hai aur tum mera sb kuch ho . . .mere liye mohabbat ka , khushi ka , zindgi ka sirf ek hi naam hai. . .' Kumud ' . men khud ko tumhari in khubsurt aankhon men har pal dekhna chata hun . . tumhare khubsurt labon se har pal apna naam suna chahta hun . . .he slowly held her hands again & softly kissed them.She lukd down in embarrasment. 
Saras: men sari raat tumhare khubsurt chehre ko dekhna chahta hun. They both lost into eachother eyes..Lost completely..Her heart sank into his deep auburn eyes..He wanted to spend her whole life like this watching His Wife.. Few moments had passed but he kept staring her.His intense continue gaze filled her stomach wid countless buttrflies. she felt shiver even being in her heavy bridal dress as he cupped her angelic face nd his thumb softly creasd her kissable lips. Holding her heavy breath she leand backward. He leand forward , his hands now blocking her way. Her cheeks burning red feeling his hot breath on her lips.. She stammerd in embarsmnt "Yeh ..yeh..kya kar rahe ho..Saras" Saras wd lust in his eyes "jo sb krte hen" Her heart beat fast realising his intension. Kumud hesitatly: zruri hai ? 
Saras wisper: tradition hai . .to krna to prega". .she nervously bite hr lip. He leand more close ,pick a gift box from her side table & again sit normaly.she looked at him Mouth opened, dead shocked. Saras"ye lo tumhari mun dikhai..!" Kumud frowned"tum is tradition ki bat kr rhe the ?" Saras: haan , he raised his eyebrow"tumhe kya lga ?she quickly nodded in no..k kuch nhi. . . ." She disapointly opend da gift. she paused as her eyes fell on decent diamond pendent. its beautful design made her amazed 'two heart collidng made a new heart' Saras hesitatly :"Tumhare lie order kia tha.. aur kuch acha nhi lga tha. .pta nhi tumhe kesaa. . . "Kumud cut in between excitedly : i love it . .its beautfiul. Saras looking at her"ya very beautiful." She instantly tried to wore it but cudnt able bcoz of heavy jewely already around her neck. she quickly jumpd out of bed & rush to dressing happily . she softly creasd & kiss it. he came from behind"mujh se zyada lucky to ye hai." Kumud smiled meeting his gaze in mirror: "ofcourse lucky bhi aur special bhi after all mere pati ka pehla gift hai.." She moved her hands up for removing her chunri from her head.He softly removed hr hands , & undid her pins from hairs & shoulder..her heart beat fast as da chunri fall down on floor exposing her back. she tried to mvd away bt he grab her arm . he slowly took out her clip & made her beautful hairs fall on hr shoulder. he pulled hr more closer , she looked up in the mirror as hr back collide wid hs rock chest. His intense eyes which became dark wid passion made hr dazed. he softly creased hr ear & took out heavy earings. dugging his finger tips he slowly removed her hairs from her back. Kissing her soft creamy back he unlock two of her tripple necklaces.. she closed her eyes as his hands slipped around her bare stomach.He unlock her waist let..creasing her flat sexy stomach wd his lips.. she moan as his lips started wrkng on her neck & his hands gently pressd her soft stmoach. His lips undid her big necklace hook & it fall down from her sexy neck. she held his hands which were continuesly moving upward. she closd her eyes as his hands slipped around her bare stomach. she moan as hs lips startd working on her neck & his hands gently pressd her soft stmach.His lips undid her necklace hook & fall down from hr sexy neck. she held his hands which were continuesly moving upward. he kissd her cheek, took the pendnt from her hand. He locked the pendnt around her neck continuesly luking into her eyes through mirror. They didnt spoke a word but their eyes flowing out their passion.. A silent tear rolled down from her eye to hr soft cheek..She was not beleiving her Saras brought this lovable prove of his love..The pandent..hanging through her neck ...resting on her bossom..saying her heart Saras's name.. Saras cupped her face nd suck tht tear from her cheek..His hot soft juicy lips creased her cheek..making her heart beat faster nd faster.. He aparted to have her glimp in such effective moment..After all it was their wedding night..She was standing silently closing her eyes..She was breathing heavily..which was fanning his lips..He held her chin,moved her face up to him. he kissed her forehead,slowly moved her mang tika wd his warm hand.Her hand automatically shifted to his wrist..he kissed her eyes, her heart beats were sky rocketing. He kissed her cheeks,creased her ear took out her another earing. Her knees were about to give up when he sucked her earlobe. He ran his finger seductively on her neck,he took out her last necklace,she pushed him as he moved his lips to her neck. she ran but Saras took hold her sari palu.. which was covering her front.. she stopped when she felt his pull, turned towards him, looking at his naughty smile,her eyes narrowed,he pulled it ,it slightly slipped from her shoulder. she stopped the slipping chunri by putting her hand over it. she nodded 'no' while he winked at her, nodding ' yes ' She walked around his big room nd Saras was following her blowing the litted candels..he took his further steps while wrapping her chunri around his fingers. her heart was beating fast as he came near her nd room was getting slightly darker by blowing the candle. he reached her, she ran to other corner of the room leaving her chunri with him..Her front was clearly visible now peeping out of her short fitted choli. He smiled,as he threw it on bed. Kumud was standing with closed eyes and her hands around shoulders to cover herself up.Saras moved her hairs, from her back to her shoulders.He slided his hand over her bare stomach. he softly kissed her shoulders.he pressed her fingers in his hand and kissed her finger. she moved her face towards him,fast breathing. he cupped her face , holding her face, he traced her lips with the tip of his tongue. she became restless,rested her hands on his chest. He softly kissed her, slowly tasting the flavour. she kissed him back.He pulled her closer deepening the kiss. as the kiss got stronger her hands slipped to his neck and hairs from his shoulder.. he was running his hands on her bare silky back. They became breathless, she let herself fell on his chest to calm her fast beating heart. Saras took her in arms, and put her in the centre of bed, which was covered with rose petals. he laiyed himself staring her for many minutes,fixing hs eyes on hs favourite spot not being able to bare the intense passion in his eyes, she turned to other side, Saras layied down in opposite direction on bed (his head near her feet) ,he ran his finger on her anklet slowly removed it out. he moved his kisses up tohe moved his kisses up to her leg,moving her lehnga up to her knee. she moved her legs to stop him. he movedd up kissing continuesly,she buried her face in pillow,he kissed her back strongly,she became uncontious in rain of his kisses.He blown the last candle litted beside bed side table..She soon felt her blouse loosen, aware of the reason ,she quickly turned to stop him. his lips captured her lips passionately. . . .they were kissing eachother madly everywhere,the touch of their bare bodies create frakers in blanket. she signaled him to move further, bcoz she couldnt bear the way he was stroking her sensitive part. How long he was waiting for it, without wasting a second he moved inside her. Tears rolled down from her eyes. He slowly kissed her ,wispered 'i love u saras' was the only word tht could escape from her mouth..
She woke up bcoz of his bite,in a sleepy tone " sone do Saras. Saras sucking her skin wd more passion"tum ne to kaha tha, tum roko gi nhi".she rested herself on his chest: u hv done na, enough now, sleep. Saras hugged her: i love u. but Kumud has slept resting her head in his bare chest..before listening.. Saras smiled,closed his eyes. . . . knowing that he will open them to a beautiful sight every day after this... 
 It Was A Night To Remember
       When Two Souls Become One..Forever" 

HOPe u liked it,Kindly leave Feedbacks..Smile

Edited by Ayushii_Angel - 06 April 2014 at 1:39am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

prekhrajvs1953nikki9MrieshkatruptishreemamatharoyalPopo.negha-Pro-Jess2014Aarohi...omshreejaanutv05anneteshruti-loveseabeautyyoyobabybelieverintruthkittenloverRabz_GRisabellabrum127Gul.S_Ef-Obsessed-ytanujaKK84Vivirti_Suvian2_celestial_dasan.divyaDEVIL_AKSaru...ginyaFaria.sjj23Nikki_TitliSurish

dasan.divya IF-Rockerz
dasan.divya
dasan.divya

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 9:11am | IP Logged
OH MY GOD...!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILL ME YAAARRR . i'm already fainted 
i'm speechless this is best of all...
STANDING OVATION FOR U AND FOR THIS
kill me kill me kill me...
ufff ccant express my feelingsss
will comment on it more later 
now i'm totally blank...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrieshka-Pro-mamatharoyalAarohi...kiranpreetheeGul.S_EfAyushii_Angel

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dasan.divya

now i'm totally blank...
hahaROFL Thanx dear..m blushing too..Ya ya i'll wait for ur long wala comment..it just came in my mind whn i imagine samud..Wink N ya can u plz pm the same i pmed u abt this os to ur sc frnz plz?Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MrieshkaAarohi...mamatharoyalkiranpreetheedasan.divya

dasan.divya IF-Rockerz
dasan.divya
dasan.divya

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayushii_Angel

Originally posted by dasan.divya

now i'm totally blank...
hahaROFL Thanx dear..m blushing too..Ya ya i'll wait for ur long wala comment..it just came in my mind whn i imagine samud..Wink N ya can u plz pm the same i pmed u abt this os to ur sc frnz plz?Smile
i will pm my sc frnds soon dear

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranpreetheeAyushii_AngelGul.S_Ef

KK84 IF-Rockerz
KK84
KK84

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Sehar!! Omg this is passionate times infinity!! If aisa kuch dkhaayenge toh we will all have a tough time sleeping!! Wow!! Love every part of it! So beautifully written and perfect for samud!! I am dead!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranpreetheeAyushii_Angeldasan.divya

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KK84

Sehar!! Omg this is passionate times infinity!! If aisa kuch dkhaayenge toh we will all have a tough time sleeping!! Wow!! Love every part of it! So beautifully written and perfect for samud!! I am dead!
hahaha thanx alot sweety..ofcourse we all love samud the sameEmbarrassedur writing part was also heart touchingTongueSo it just came in my mind whn i imagine samud..just wanna see all this on my tv screenDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MrieshkakiranpreetheeKK84dasan.divya

Ad_Mumbai_Girl Goldie
Ad_Mumbai_Girl
Ad_Mumbai_Girl

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 9:29am | IP Logged
OK..
OK.. i don''t think i will be able to handle it all in one go. i have to take a break, breath and come back Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MrieshkaAarohi...kiranpreetheeAyushii_Angel-Obsessed-dasan.divyaKK84

Aarohi... Senior Member
Aarohi...
Aarohi...

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Oh my god... I was spellbound !! It's very sensuous n passionate !!
No words yaar... Imagining Samud like this is... Embarrassed Embarrassed
I really don't understand how to express... Too good dear !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MrieshkakiranpreetheeAyushii_Angeldasan.divyaKK84

Go to top