**Bommalattam 2014 February Written Updates Archives - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

Wednesday Feb 11th updates

Devi asks Ram if he knows by Kathir's ex-kadhali. Ram denies and wonders why disturn her peaceful married life. Devi says what if Kathir remains as Kathir forever. As per Dr suggestion, I want to try getting her here and talk to Kathir. I will beg her. If she goes not agree. I will fight and drag her here. Ram is perplexed.

Devi meets Priya, updates all matters and questions Priya if she is aware of Kathir's kadhali since Bomallattam was Kathir' own love story. Priya says agree that it was his love story but he did not divulge any personal details about that girl. In fact I don't know her name too. ( I thought Priya knew everything!) . Devi is upset and requests Priya to help her trace that Kadhali. Priyaa gives an idea. The other day Kathir has met his kadhali at the hospital and got to know that she was pregnant. So that lady has come for her checkup. Go to that hospital and get the list of patients who came for gyneac checkup and we will be able to trace her down. Devi appreciates the brilliant idea and zooms to the hospital to collect details.

Devi manages to get the list by bribing a ward boy. The jing bang crowd waiting outside ICU. Chids wonder why Devi is missing. Ram and Rajesh update that she has gone hunting for Kathir' ex-kadhali. Chids, Badri and Bharathy shocked. Chids scolds Ram for letting Devi go. Ram says Devi didn't listen. She bugged me with a million questions about the kadhali and I did not tell. Santosh correcta catches the point, did not tell means you know her is it. Ram fumbles and manages to says I don't know. Nats keenly observing all happenings. Devi walks in and says almost found that girl. Again shocked and curious faces around. Chids scolds Devi for doing such things. Devi says anything for my Madhan, pulls out the list and brags about her smart move. She tells Ram, I shall read the names one by one and you should be able to help me. She starts reading the names and Bharathy is trembling. Next name to be read out is Bharathy.

ThodarumEdited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago
Thursday 13th Feb 
Episode-348

Hospital:

Devi studying some list of names and speculating if anyone is Madhan's lover or not. Chids scolding Devi and grabs the list from her. Meanwhile doctor arrives and tests Madhan to see if he is fully recovered or not. Satisfied that Madhan has fully recovered, he informs the family tensely waiting outside. Everyone is very happy and Devi goes to meet Madhan alone and informs about her pregnancy. Madhan is ecstatic and becomes highly emotional.

Office:
Chids is much relaxed and Badri arrives. Both discussing about Santhosh and Devi and how they have changed. Now they both decide that it is time to concentrate on Rajesh and it is time he gets married.

Dance Continues 
Edited by arckar25 - 10 years ago

Bommalaatam Episode 350, Saturday 15 February 2014

Mr and Mrs Samosa talk. Mrs Samosa says that it is bad luck for two pregnant women to stay under one roof so they will bring Barathy home.

Bharathy is drawing the rangoli. Madhan apologies for what he has done as Kadhir. He also reveals that he has decided to move house with Devi. Bharathy is against the idea and tells him to stay.

Mrs Samosa talks with Chithi and tells her about how Bharathy and Devi cannot see each other. Chithi says she will make sure that won't happen. Nattu eavesdrops and says that he will make sure that they will see each other.

Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago
Monday Feb 17th updates

Koki apologizes to Sivagami for their mean behavior during Saku fiasco and justifies saying any girl's family would react like that. Sivagami says I have forgotten it long time back. Koki says two pregnant ladies under roof.. bad omen.. They should not see each other.. So request you to send Bharathy to my home. Bharthy still angry on us coz we tried to abort her child .. Trust me we assure to take good care and there will be no mistakes this time. Nats eavesdropping. Vows to use this opportunity. He walks in and greets koki. An uneasy koki walks off. Nats asks siva .. what matter. siva updates. Nats boils. How dare they talk about taking Bharathy to their home after trying to abort the baby. No question of sending Bharathy. don't even discuss about this with anyone. Erase Koki's visit from your mind. A confused Sivagami nods, walks aside and stands thinking how to keep the two away. Nats is all happy about the bad omen which would bring fortunes for him and wonders when siva will develop brain and help him in his goal.

Koki comes back home and shares the matter with Danda - Sivagami did not give a concrete answer. Wonder how she will keep the two ladies away from each other under one roof for next 8 months.

At Chid's home, Sivagami slogs to keep Bharathy and Devi away from each other without revealing the reason. B and D wonder why Siva is acting weird. Sivagami wonders  keeping them away for
8 minutes is taking my life wonder how I am going to manage for 8 months.

Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Tuesday 18 /  2  / 14  Episode No 352

Ada da ada da peekaboo da Chithi playing peekaboo da - the whole episode is peekaboo folks !!  "Bharathy is coming down the stairs , drive Devi to the kitchen , Bharathy is coming in to the kitchen, block her way " game is on. Nats is enjoying his wife's plight and adds some fuel to the fire. Asks Bharathy to get some ice water when Sivagami is coaxing Devi to stay in the kitchen - Roja was tired and boy did the peekaboo got over as an impatient Santhosh kept honking - boo hoo

Intha Naidu kku vantha vAzhvai Paarunga da !! His life story is what Roja heard next !!  He replaces Shalini of Aalaipayuthe with his sister and how his mother singly brought them up. He manages to wangle some leave and money for his sister's "Bangle Protection " ceremony . After he leaves, Chids talks about Kathir's mom - about how she is  a single mother . Bharathy reminds that Kathir is also an only child. Finally they deem it fit that Kathir's mother should be kept in the loop - marriage, accident and now the grand kid - FINALLY uh huh.

Another Peekaboo session - not sure about Chithi but Roja can not swing this any more !!! Chithi talks about saffron milk for Bharathy, seasoning smell making her puke etc., etc., Devi is livid. Chithi wants Devi to read aloud about "how to bring up your kid" - so she can learn to help Bharathy with her kid - which irritates Devi more . Ayyayo , Bharathy is coming "athaiii" Peekaboo time doy Roja joot

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 10 years ago

Wednesday feb 19th updates

Episode 353

Sivagami continues with her circus of keeping Devi and Bharathy away from each other. Bharathy wonders why Siva is acting weird and shares it with Madhan. Bharathy recollects Naidu's talks about register marriage and Chids worrying that kathir is hiding his marriage and Devi pregnant matter from his mother. Bharathy questions Madhan about the same. Madhan is scared that his mother might not be able to take it that he hid such a big thing from her. Bharathy advises don't prolong anymore. Devi walks in and scolds Bharathy for interfering in their matters. Siva tries to separate the two ladies. Devi screams. Bharathy walks off with Siva. Devi shouts at Madhan - I don't like Bharathy. Please don't discuss anything with her. Madhan cools her.  Sivagami polambufies and Bharathy is clueless.  

Danda arrives at Chid's home and pleads Sivagami - send Bharathy to our home.  Sivagami says I will manage to keep them away under same roof. Trust me.  Danda nods and walks off.  Sivagami prays to Devi's mom to help her out.

Sivagami dreams that Bharathy trips down the stairs and screams in pain. She runs to Devi's mom photo, cries and polambufies. She turns around and is stunned to see bharathy staring at her

Thodarum

Thursday Feb-20th 2014
Episode - 354

Sivagami crying before Devi's mom photo, lamenting how to separate the two pregnant ladies from meeting each other. Bharathi overhears it and soothens Sivagami's fear. She says there is no scientific evidence to this old wife tale.Anyhow for Sivagami's peace of mind Bharathy decides to leave to her parents home and come back after giving birth.

Bharathy after getting Chids permission to leave to her parents abode, convinces Santhosh that she has to leave for the sake of their child as well as Devi's child. Santhosh reluctantly agrees to this.

Santhosh drops Bharathy at her mom's home. Everyone happy about Bharathy staying here except Saravana. Gokila silently urges Saravana to ask for forgivance to Santhosh. Saravana apologizes for his past behaviour to Santhosh, while Santhosh recalls what had happened (another flashback). Still Santhosh says that it is a brother's anger and he can understand it, him being a brother and all. Everyone happy and all smiles except Bharathy.

Dance Continues 
Edited by arckar25 - 10 years ago

Bommalaatam Episode 356, Saturday 22/02/14

Chids continues with his story. He feels that deserting his children was a big mistake. Santosh tells him to cool down saying that Chids will always be respected by them both. 

Bharathy gives a logical reason to this superstitious nonsense. Apparently the two pregnant women will feel that they're not being cared as much as the other which might lead to arguments and skipping meals etc. Bharathy is still angry with her sister and brother. They apologise sincerely and Bharathy forgives them. Everyone laughs around.

Santosh comes early to the office. No one else is there. He goes to sleep. Nattu comes and wakes him up. Bharathy comes and asks whether he had a good night sleep. Santosh says that he can sleep well without her. Bharathy laughs.

The Dance Continues
Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago
Friday 21 / 2 / 14 Episode No 355

Ok, Bharathy veet le Ore aJal kuJal - everybody talks at the same time, apologizes to Santhosh, Santhosh acting magnanimous blah blah - Bharathy is normal with all except Saro and Malathi - she can not forget /forgive their callous effort to abort her baby.

Santhosh and Devi are not able to sleep"Tell all " time - both discuss as to how their lives changed and Santhosh says that it is all due to their father - whole bommalaattam story is played  Ayyappa, yenda ipdi Roja vai paduthare?? Anyways , he also tells her that it is Chids who funded the movie through Badri. Chids is privy to this conversation. Listens to everything with out the knowledge of the siblings. Devi asks "if he loves us so much , why did he leave us with his bro and went away ?"

At this point the duo notice daddy darling. Daddy's time to answer the query - talks about the love birds getting two kids and the female bird going to La La land. Says that the male bird had a tough life feeding the family and did not want his young ones going through the same mill. Tells them that the male bird asked the brother bird to take care of its young ones and flew away to collect grains. "it collected a lot of grains, delivered the grains to the kids and went back to find more grains "  Vidunga da deyyy

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 10 years ago

Monday Feb 24th updates

Office - Santosh and Bharathy miss each other but pretend otherwise. Chids breaks the bubble and both accept the truth.  Romance in office. Nightla after everyone has slept, the coupe cootchi-coo on phone. Bharathy hangs up with a fear of getting caught by someone at home.

Next morning, Santosh lands up at Bharathy's home with a bag. Bharathy assumes it is her clothes and appreciates Santosh for getting the same.  Santosh says these are my clothes. I have decided to stay here. Bharathy is bemused. Well the conversation is heard by all members in bharathy's family. Bharathy tries to cover up saying I asked him to get my clothes. Danda says why hide.. We heard all that mappilai said. Malathy and Mahathi giggle. Danda tells Santosh - please don't hesitate. This is your home too. You can stay here as long as you wish. Please come in. Santosh walks in holding Bharathy's hands.  Danda sends Sara to arrange for Santosh toiletries. Koki sends Mahathi to make coffee and Malathy to put kolam. The couple walk off to buy veggies and leave the love birds alone. Santosh tells I couldn't stay alone. I would have turned into a mental. So with your kind permission can I stay here? Bharathy nods in smiles.

Sivagami brings coffee, finds Santosh missing and questions all at home. Chids asks Rajesh to call his phone. Phone rings at home. Sivagami is worried. Nats scolds her. Chids tells Rajesh to call Bharathy and ask casually. Rajesh calls and tells don't panic. Santosh's phone is here but he is not around. Bharathy says he has come here with his clothes. A relieved Rajesh updates all at home. Nats is angry and wants to sold Santosh for walking off without informing anyone at home .Chids prevents him. Bharathy overhears the convo. Rajesh hangs up. Chids disperses the sabai and laughs to himself saying mental fellow could not stay away from her. Ran away to be with her.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS