Page 14 of 86

suji5

IF-Dazzler

suji5

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
i thing khushi is playing a prank on Arnav

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushiforever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF:Some Secrets Part 11 (Page 14)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meerah14

IF-Dazzler

Meerah14

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Is khushi a ghost here...awesome...

khushiforever

khushiforever

khushiforever

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Part 2

Arnav sat in his chair playing with his paperweight as he thought about her.Khushi.It hadn't even been full 24 hours since he's known her and she had captured his mind.He wondered why she lied.All he had done was just ask how she got inside.He didn't know why it bothered him but it did.Arnav flinched when his phone rang,bringing him out of his thoughts "Hello" he said picking up his phone,not looking at the caller id.

"Chotte!" Anjali screeched "Where are you? It's 11 o'clock at night and you are still not home"

Arnav glanced at the clock and widened his eyes in surprise "Oh Di,I am coming home.Don't worry.You should go to sleep"

"Chotte,I am waiting for you and you better come home soon.Why are you so late?"

"Um..Di" Arnav stuttered not knowing how to answer.There was no way he was going to tell Anjali that he was lost in a girl's thoughts for hours "I was in a meeting" he lied.

"Oh you and your meetings" sighed Anjali "I am waiting for you.Bye"

Arnav sighed and cut the call.He gathered his work and left.
Arnav was driving home when he saw a familiar shadow.He drove a bit closer and noticed it was Khushi 'What is she doing here this late at night' wondered Arnav.It was unsafe.Arnav drove the car near her and stopped in front of her.

Khushi widened her eyes when she saw Arnav stop the car in front of her.He got out and walked towards her.He stopped in front of her and just stared at her.Khushi stared back and asked "Are you following me?"

Arnav shook his head "I guess it's just a coincidence we keep meeting.Anyways,what are you doing here at late night"

Khushi hesitated "Um...I was..taking a walk"

Arnav looked at her with a ridiculous expression "In the middle of the night?" Khushi looked away.Arnav gave a small sigh and took her cold hand in his warm hand "Come,I'll drive you home"

"Um it's okay..I'll manage" she hesitated.

"I don't think it's safe for you to go home at this time of night" he said with a firm voice,stating no more arguments to be continued.

Khushi gave a small sigh and nodded.Like a gentleman,he opened the door for her and closed it when she was sitting in the car comfortably.He sat next to her on the driver's seat and drove to her house.While he was driving,he couldn't help but glance at her every couple seconds.Her head was leaning against the closed window.Her beautiful hazel eyes were half closed,looking outside.Arnav decided to start up a conversation "So...why are your hands so cold? It's not that cold outside"

Khushi kept quiet for the first few seconds before answering "Um...everybody's different and so are their bodies.I always have cold hands"

Arnav slowly nodded,not believing her but letting it slip "So..there was no mat outside your door" Khushi stared at him confused "I mean you had said you had a spare key under the mat outside your door earlier this day"

Khushi nodded "Um...somebody must have stole it"

Arnav stared at her wanting to ask her why she kept lying.It was too obvious but he also let this one slip.He stopped the car in front of her house and was shocked to see a couple with their luggage moving inside the house.He looked at Khushi who also seemed shocked and a bit angry "Who are they?" he asked.

"Um...just some relatives who will be leaving very soon" she pressed on the last few words "Anyways,thank you for the ride"

Arnav nodded and watched her get out and walk inside the open door of her house,without getting noticed by the husband and wife.When he couldn't see her anymore,he turned the car around and drove home.
"Chotte!" Anjali nearly yelled "It's 12 AM.This is not the time to arrive home"

Arnav gave a small smile to Anjali "Sorry Di"

Anjali pouted "Fine but what took you so long?"

"Meetings"

Anjali sighed "Fine...now have a look at these girls" she said shoving the new,fresh batch of pictures to Arnav's face.

Arnav gritted his teeth "Good night Di" he said firmly before racing off to his room.
The next morning

Arnav swallowed the cold water down his throat.He sighed and walked the rest of the path when he saw Khushi's house.Though he did his jogging in the forest,it was surprisingly close to her home.He squinted his eyes when he noticed the couple he had seen from the previous night running frantically out of the house.Khushi was nowhere in sight.Some man came up to them.The couple began telling him what they saw.Though Arnav didn't know what they were talking about,he could make out some of their words.

Haunted...Scary...Never Living Here Again

And that was it.They sat in their car and raced off.

Arnav jerked when his phone rang.He turned around and answered it.It was Aman.After talking to him for a few minutes,he cut the call.Arnav turned around and was surprised and shocked when he saw a lock on Khushi's house.Some movement behind him made him turn around and look.It was just a squirrel climbing a tree.Arnav turned around to see Khushi's house and was shocked once again.The lock.It was gone.Nobody was around so there was no way anybody could have just opened the lock and took it off the door.He had only looked away for barely 5 seconds and the lock was gone.

NOTE FOR WHOEVER WANTS PM

If you would like pms from me on my stories,please buddy me at KhushiPM.If by any chance you don't receive my pms,it is probably because your inbox is full.

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

Riya9hukfArnieeesunshaeyrmpriya.2002bhuvana143arshiAngeleyez09arshifever3232kkgsrpepoMrsPerfectionstsuperkid88Arshinmepreciouspearlymalar3sangeethbalasukritaa12brinnysaj111jbluedayArchu61cutie13shalinikanaguswtsamtanu_15annulvaksher_lockupss1993GogoismitakamtokdinpunnaanchalFrozen_Anakshubhangipran28671BarMeenpinky_sathiyasirivalli.tfamiyaSweety012345Alai123jg12sweetlifeNeha.ASpooja_arshidima_aifsaal044Kavya_sarunharman12KtotheMjessjazzkhareshelleypravalika9291neagGoldenEyessegadsutapasarbabhompari_goyalrakikinjalcp87raniluvsasrkoiskzariya123ravalisharma06jyothim78aleena.1884suji5..Neha..nadiafarjananano123RajiSobtiansfghfjHappytwinkleJaveria3991honey-sweetyranogillRohinidpiggiedaisydee425star_fan1jeb1alicia212meniranjana00--MISHTEE--bhaktiiiangeldream14laksh65phillips_2909fffan123kritashzafimrk-1rkapoor1382LyssaPieMrMrsChiping.-Xpress-IsleOfCapriShiningHearts

Neha.AS

Goldie

Neha.AS

Posted: 16 February 2014 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Cool yr

khushiforever

heckwidif

heckwidif

Posted: 16 February 2014 at 12:15am | IP Logged
why Do I have a feelingtht khushi kis a vampire..

khushiforever

tikarshi

Goldie

tikarshi

Posted: 16 February 2014 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Loved d update

khushiforever

zafi

IF-Rockerz

zafi

Posted: 16 February 2014 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Fantastic update.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

I loved it.

Is Khushi a ghost or a vampire?

That's the only two things I can come up with seeing Khushi's behaviour.

I can't wait to read more.

Thanks.Big smile

Edited by zafi - 16 February 2014 at 12:45am

khushiforever

rkapoor1382

IF-Sizzlerz

rkapoor1382

Posted: 16 February 2014 at 12:50am | IP Logged
The mystery it's getting interesting
I someone planning something for arnav n.khushi is being used in this