Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Jodha Akbar 6th February 2014 Written Update

The episode starts with Soul talks- jalal says finally that morning came and when there were movements in you, it seemed that my life came back to me.

In jodha's room when jalal sees jodha's hand moving, he calls everybody inside. Jodha opens her eyes, all are happy, maham too(lol). Jodha looks at jalal beside her and utter only one word Benzir? Jalal said you need not have to worry about her, she has gone and you need to rest.

Hakim Sahiba says its a miracle and it seems that she has got a reason to live, someone's prayers got fulfilled but she need complete bed rest. Jalal ask everybody to leave so that she could take rest. All left, Jalal  was about to leave but Jodha held his hand, he looks at her and caresses her hand. He puts her hand down carefully and turns to leave but he again looked back at Jodha with all love and leaves.

Jalal walks among people who chant his name. He comes at dargah and prays, all shahi mughal family is with him and they pray too. Jalal comes out and sees people cheering for him and jodha. In her room, jodha also listens to noise and she asks about it but Moti ask her to take rest. jodha says she is fine, she comes to balcony.

Outside Jalal takes off his taaj infront of people and his jewellery too along with his coat. People got worried if someone may attack him at this state. Jalal says i know that you all might be thinking that I might have gone insane because if a king does the same, he might be leaving this throne or someone who was his close had died but nothing like this have happened. But today I have done this because I am talking to you all not like a king but as a common man.Today i am here between my family, my family who was there in his difficulties, who prayed for him. Jalal says you people supported me in my difficult situations, your prayers saved me from that poisonous lady, i am thankful for the prayers for my Jodha. Jodha who was  listening to all this was in tears now. Jalal says i always said that i dont have heart but today i want to say thanks from bottom of my heart that I am thanking all of you , you dont need to get afraid from sword because you all are family because my power is because of you, i won this war because of your support and prayers which even urged God to save jodha. people chants jalal and jodha's name. Jalal says today there will be jashn but not inside palace but among you all.

Javida was almost dancing and chanting jodha's name when adham khan comes there she ask him whether he will give her the chance to save his life like Jodha did for her husband. She says that she will do anything to save his life. she says i saw you worried for jodha begum . Jalal is not your real brother but you still care for him alot, she says you must be proud for jalal, she says if someone will try to kill you, i will save you, adham shows her knife and says i will not let anyone to do something to me, he leaves irritated.

Moti says jalal was there all the time with you, he didnt care about Rukkaiya and stayed with you holding your hands in his all the time. She told her that he even scolded hakim sahiba to save your life. Salima Begam comes and says she had never saw jalal so much worried for anyone, he was there for you all the time. jodha questions jalal did so much for me? Rukaiya comes there and thanked her. She says you have saved Jalal, so in your entire life you may ask anything from me but not Jalal. She leaves saying this. 

Jodha ask moti to tell what jalal said and did. Moti says i told you everything its like you like to listen about him more and more(lol). Jodha says nothing its not like that but what if sometimes later he will taunt me that I have done this and that for you, so in that case I should know all. jalal comes there, jodha remembers how jalal had said that he will not enter this room. Jalal says its odd that only said he will not come her room, he goes out and takes off his shoes and ask her if he may enter ? jodha says sure. Jalal comes to jodha, they both are hesitant. Jalal sees kahna. He goes there and take blessing. Jodha smiles. He takes aarti plate to jodha and says i said i will not enter this room but sometime nothing works infront of God. He gives aarti to jodha and moti. He asks about her health. Jodha says i am fine. Jalal sees medicine and ask moti why you didnt give it to her? Moti says its given after sometime. Jalal says why its not covered, moti says hakim asked to leave it in open air. jodha sees jalal's hesitation, moti says i am going outside if you need then please call her. jalal says i want to talk to jodha in private so make sure nobody comes inside. Moti nodded and leaves. Jodha ask what you want to say? he looks at her.

PRECAP- Maham informs Rukaiyya that jalal was with Jodha for very long time. She see them in the garden where Jalal was taking care of Jodha and she fumes.

Sorry guys for the typos. Please spare me for that. Please hit the like button. Love you allSmile

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by tintin0602 - 06 February 2014 at 9:43am

The following 102 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshree*Shruti*chotoosmattasejalaryaseemarpatelbckrassshaneela1metallicazrashoKaren7731talaashMADHVI420sandy_ranukutty82ramona1bally123jaiyerNAVITunclebijenderlmaharajhpink0213jn_startestindiaoceanbreeze11thikoIloimeatie_2pihu74mehaksinghcappacuino5anamika00nikkyttpgshahskamaniaasaxena3RatiKoniprinks75MEERA DOOKIEdeep27dumbaaquariun2000lovedeep06Facilitysakura123sp87pisces16magicalcupidAnfaltrinichickjolly_flnanda_gopaahutaValinismitadoshi1swarimadeepa_lak00093gmhatcherazizeh123Annarichardd.singhPrincess3101cherrybadittymslee-Gitanjali-AnjanaYYZGauri22Forumuser_melissa05teri_susanrani2007kajal03aaradhaya1688Angel-akdha-Deepzz-christiandior.veil_of_rosesjamoshi2507-Khush-sparikhZaya4everashpatvenrock&rollginacSUMESHNIfatma201Nanytrinilisa...anika...RoarkRamziMeriJaanDillikudiprejudicedstranger2roseSaiS..Tahniat..riyya6Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jodha Akbar 6th February 2014 Written Update" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nany

IF-Dazzler

Nany

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 9:58am | IP Logged
thanks dear for the lovely update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602

fatma201

IF-Dazzler

fatma201

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
thanks

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Thanks For The Written Update

sudhi03

Goldie

sudhi03

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..

seemarpatelbc

seemarpatelbc

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update. Didn't notice any typo mistakes. it was quite accurate!

Angel-

Goldie

Angel-

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged

animated thanks smiley

Post Reply New Post

Go to top