st singing RK ki sahaarae but instead he should have started new story

sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
st doesn't want to kill Madhu but maybe because of fans pressure he killed Madhu with RK. nahi toh st wants to kill ok hum manlethe hai that st doesn't want to work withVivian so he wanted to kill RK because of fans pressure he compelled to kill Madhu and want a new start . then why he showed new enemies of RK kapoor's and lamba. st killed RK and Madhu as if they had did so many sins so they both deserve to die in such a ay that their bodies can't be identified and lamba and ak living happily. what RM ki beti did, radhaji did when the whole can be at their foot has to live so horribly.instead st should have shown RK and Madhu happy in their professional and personal life. oneday  RM ki baby radhaji saath hogi and RK Madhu go for long drive because of negligence of other vehicle they both met accident but not able to survive.we could have  seen heart to heart talk talk of Rishbala about their journey and looking at each and their pyaar ki nishaani and handing little RM to bittuji and radhaji would have been better. baby RM bigda hua radhaji ki pyaar mein becomes heroine with help of bittuji because of RK's popularity.then she meeting of her age and new story starts with love hate .instead radhaji and baby on roads leaving all wealth behind. RK kitna bad naseeb hai .he worked hard and earn money , woh paisa uska koi kaam nahi aya humeesha hospital aur jail main raha. ab woh hard earned money by RK is not useful for his little princess and his mother.look hero nhi mila hai RK ki angel ko woh bhi atleast 20 or 22 yrs old. ek baat acha hua RK zinda nahi apni umar ki damaad ko dekhne ke liye, if not RK  may have killed ak truly.instead of good ending he bought new enemies and killed brutally only to sing this song till mb ends.he made this song for mb but always used on himself.
houslon se veer hon
dushmanon ki beer hon apni RK ki sahare
bas yuhi balveer ho , bas yuhi balveerho, bas yuhi balveer ho.
             that's why whatever track st  made is only related to RK , rk's new new enemies , RK's paralysis attack,RK ko baar baar jail bhejna aur hospital bejna infact RK ko na araam se  jeene diya aur marne diya .maut ke baad bhi RK ki atma ko shanti nahi di.how can RK and Madhu's souls will be in peace when their jigar ka tukda and their mother facing problems.uper se RK bina kuch kiya phir dushman uski naam ke peeche, RM ki maut ke baad bhi dushman.st lost his mind.
Edited by sree.gattu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
can I ask you a question please... why r you still watching MB2?
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SVK1234

can I ask you a question please... why r you still watching MB2?

🤣This forum is not stable at a moment to think or do anything. Kis kis ko rokegi tu???? Yahan hazaro topic hai koi ro raha hai koi lad raha hai koi taunt maar raha hai. And good peoples are leaving. Why writers are not coming like before? Kis kis ko bole hum. This place is like.🤢
JOHNdaCENA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
RK WAS THE SOUL OF THE SHOW
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beautiful_heart

🤣This forum is not stable at a moment to think or do anything. Kis kis ko rokegi tu???? Yahan hazaro topic hai koi ro raha hai koi lad raha hai koi taunt maar raha hai. And good peoples are leaving. Why writers are not coming like before? Kis kis ko bole hum. This place is like.🤢

i know. every 5 minutes i see a post either bashing DD/ MAdhu or VD/RK. I am also sad and dissappointed that VD left but I have moved on, so should others. No matter how much we bash, whine, shout, or howl , ST will not bring VD back.

As far as DD romancing with 40 year old, I don't give a rats ass . And  if tomorrow ST or GH decide to cast themselves opposite DD, still I wouldn't care bcoz I am not watching the show period...my decision is solely based on my hatred towards arrogant ST and his nautanki team. And knowing their history i prefer not to give myself another heartbreak.
Edited by SVK1234 - 10 years ago
sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: beautiful_heart

i'm not watching mb2 but reading df and written updates.i stopped watching colors serials.i'm not going near to tv at 8;30 and also repeat telecasts also.it's really difficult to be away from mb but it's going to be worse for me if I watch mb2 without Vivian and Rishbala and DVD .
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i agree dear
i r absolutely right
st had to kill rishbala
he had wanted to kill only rk
leave it
rishbala will stay in our hearts
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ACC TO ME ST GOT A COMPLEX SEEING RK'S POPULARITY
HE CREATED A CHARACTERWHICH TURNED OUT TO BE LARGER THAN LIFE AND ST COULD NOT HANDLE IT
SO HE ONLY SHOWED RK EITHER IN JAIL OR HOSPITAL OR ALL ENEMIES BEHIND HIM OR PEOPLE HATING HIM
HE COULD NOT SHOW THE LOVE STORY OF MADHU-RK WHICH IS WHAT THE FANS WANTED
HENCE TRPS DOWN AND VD OUT