Ek Nayi Pehchaan Written Update 6/2/2014..

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE OF EK NAYI PEHCHAAN 

epi starts with

recap of yesterday...

sakshi friend says i have make 3 disjes in 1 hr..sak says oh god...both wonder what to do..thy fear to get disqualified...sharda says why do u feel bad and give up...she says i knw all...i will taexch you..to make 3 indian dishes oin 1 hr..

thy go qwith sharda..she teaches..friend says to mom how can u make dishes so well.mom says u do all work aoutsdie..so u are also good..freind says to mom thanks for teaching gd food..friend says i will leave...

sakshi thanks her friend as its sakshi plan to give sharda confidence...she says her friend come when u want she leaves...sakshi says cooking is an art..sakshi says wheh u cok so well..why dont u read esaay in frnot of our classmates...this is ur pehchann..shw all ur are capable...

Sakshi and friends at hotel..sakhsi says karan is desperate to find out abt her..she says i will nt give my no..karanc omes to the same hotel...sakshi is shocked..thy thnk how did he knw..sakshi friend has told kjaran that thy are here...karan says hi...karan and sakshi have fight..karans ays will see how u doint give ur no...waiter gets chocolates for sakshi..its karan..friends says woso cute...

karan shws thumbs up to sakshi..waiter gets coifee..sakshi says i didnt order coffe.thy plan to rlave..someone taunts sakshi toi amke frendhsip with her..karan feels bad ..i did all she didnt give her no..waiter says coffee madam gave a chit to you...its her no..karan is excited...at home sharda makes dress for little one..dia...sharda and suresh have a chat regd old days.suresh says those dqays are bad ..dont remember that..we have so much money..but still u thnk abt old days..sharda says i like those days...

sharda says i wa shappy with all that i did...freinds make fun of sakshi how did she give no to karan..karanssays i will feel awkward..but will message her but what shall i message her..he says will do...sakshi friends leave..frm sakshi house...karan messages sakshi saying raj here good night...sakshi gets new message..sakshi phone konks off..she says let me charge..she puts if for charging...she searches for charger..bt she doesnt get it.. sakshi thnks where did i keep it..karan waits for her reply..

he says how long for her to reply...why there is no reply frm her..he says i will nt give bhaav to her...karan comes home..sakshi is at her room..she is happy...karan goes to washroom..sakshi says he didnt even say hi to me...karan comes back..she sleeps on sofa...sakshi sits oin bed wondering..what happ to him/..no hai to me..he took no..frm ham apoke dil mein rehta hain to hum apke hain kaun..bith say we have ego so we will nt step down...

BREAK...

After Break...

karan gets up..sakshi sees him.waking up...she is angry...karan chekcks his phone..hes ays no reply to my message..she has so much attitude..ehs ays how can girls thnk thy are kareena kapoor..both thnk thy have egos.,.and..thy dont carte for each other... he says what are u doing...he says i m confused...she says even i m confused...she says i cany lay bedsheet..she says whay shall i do..karan says i will do..he says only mad will nt knw how to do that..

BREAK...

karans ays i will do..sakshi says i will do..no need for ur help...both fall down..cute moment...thy get up...both stare at each other...he says how big ur ego..he says i will nt pamper ur ego..he says whn iu doint wanna message why did u goive ur no...she sats my phone..and its off..she says will charge soon...she puts it to charge..she gets the message...it says " hi simran raj here"..

PRECAP...Latika says i gt best dress for dia...sakshi says i made dia wear this..latika is angry..her hubby taunts her...

Share ur thougths

Meera...

(Forgive for any errors..)

Please comment for Krystal...

Edited by DeliciousAS - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepali- thumbnail
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for WU meera.    another sakshi/karan episode.  this also gives sharda to gain confidence in herself.
precap.   latika has to face consequences because of her high handed manners and realse money cannot buy love etc.

starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TY for the update! :)) Cute epi!
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the udpates... Hope Sharda can start learning and show atleast some progress in front of Suresh and Latika...
Liking Karan and Sakshi scenes..
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks dear😊.
U know yesterday, since they mentioned Sakshi's mom I was thinking post marriage they haven't shown any interaction between mother n daughter. I mean doesn't Sakshi feel like going home or doesn't her mother miss her.
It will b gr8 to see Sakshi going to her maayka n Karan missing her. Both KaSak will b pining for each other😳
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the WU, Meera akka! 😃
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This serial is really good.. I'm really wondering why the ratings went down for this.. The track and the concept of women education is good...
Also there are cute scenes between Sakshi and Karan..
Hope this serial keeps good track and moves up..