bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sir / Ma'am,
I am a regular member at Ktlk forum from last May as ' bawaswift '. Now my wife has also made an  account as " Swatishubh " .. BUT we have used the same IP for making the accounts.
We are genuine users. I am an active member and my wife also wanted to join the forum as so many good nice posts are made there. She is posting her comments and reviews to the genuine posts and her comments are getting appreciated. 
Plzz tell me weather her account will retain or may face any problem. She promises to be genuine through out her presence., She never spams, she doesn't like it. And she will be posting her comments at the regular and required posts only. Plzz consider our problem. We dont want that account to face such situation. Its my mistake, i shud have taken this thing into consideration... but to make her account where shud i have gone ?
Plz Sir / Ma'am. Give us a chance to prove that she wont misuse her account / profile and will never ever degrade or abuse anyone... 
We will be thankful to you, if you give us a chance. She is very excited with her account.. i hope and wish that you will consider our situation and will give us a chance.
Thanks in anticipation 

bawa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am not getting your problem, buddy but if possible you could PM to Global Modertors and Administrator regarding this issue. I am sure they will help you in this matter.
bawaswift thumbnail
I have already PM to Vijay Sir by 5th feb, 2014.. 
I am only worried that my wife's ID dont get any problem and it remains there. 
Edited by bawaswift - 10 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
^ Bawaswift, as long as you and your wife aren't here to spam and are here to join in healthy discussions do not worry about the banning issue. I would suggest you or your wife PM the mods of the forum where your wife would like to be active just so that they are aware, but there should be no issue.
kchaims thumbnail
Hey
forwarded to technical DT for final word.
-S/C Team
vijay thumbnail
Same IP is not the only criteria we check to detect MIDs. 
Till the point a member do not indulge in Spamming or violates our forum rules they should be fine.
I hope that answers your query.

Regards,

bawaswift thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijay

Same IP is not the only criteria we check to detect MIDs. 

Till the point a member do not indulge in Spamming or violates our forum rules they should be fine.
I hope that answers your query.

Regards,

Thank you so much Vijay Sir, we are very happy with your reply.
Thanks for the consideration. Yes, we will never violate any of the forum rules. We will never ever let anyone down. Thats a promise from me n my wife. ðŸ˜ƒ

Much regards, 

bawa
bawaswift thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

^ Bawaswift, as long as you and your wife aren't here to spam and are here to join in healthy discussions do not worry about the banning issue. I would suggest you or your wife PM the mods of the forum where your wife would like to be active just so that they are aware, but there should be no issue.

THank you so much for the consideration.😃
Much regards

bawa
bawaswift thumbnail
Originally posted by: BilliCat.

Hey
forwarded to technical DT for final word.
-S/C Team

Thanks so much for the help. we are obliged. ðŸ˜ƒ

Much regards

bawa
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you Vijay sir and Tanu[Billicat.] for solving the issue . That actually gives me also a relief because bawaswift[Bhavit bhaiya] is like a brother to me hence it was necessary to get a answer.
Thankyou so much.🤗