Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

bawaswift

IF-Sizzlerz

bawaswift

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Sir / Ma'am,
I am a regular member at Ktlk forum from last May as ' bawaswift '. Now my wife has also made an  account as " Swatishubh " .. BUT we have used the same IP for making the accounts.
We are genuine users. I am an active member and my wife also wanted to join the forum as so many good nice posts are made there. She is posting her comments and reviews to the genuine posts and her comments are getting appreciated. 
Plzz tell me weather her account will retain or may face any problem. She promises to be genuine through out her presence., She never spams, she doesn't like it. And she will be posting her comments at the regular and required posts only. Plzz consider our problem. We dont want that account to face such situation. Its my mistake, i shud have taken this thing into consideration... but to make her account where shud i have gone ?
Plz Sir / Ma'am. Give us a chance to prove that she wont misuse her account / profile and will never ever degrade or abuse anyone... 
We will be thankful to you, if you give us a chance. She is very excited with her account.. i hope and wish that you will consider our situation and will give us a chance.
Thanks in anticipation 

bawa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*Swatishubh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "same IP address" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kalyani_shiva

Coolbie

kalyani_shiva

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I am not getting your problem, buddy but if possible you could PM to Global Modertors and Administrator regarding this issue. I am sure they will help you in this matter.

Swatishubhbawaswift

bawaswift

IF-Sizzlerz

bawaswift

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 1:22am | IP Logged
I have already PM to Vijay Sir by 5th feb, 2014.. 
I am only worried that my wife's ID dont get any problem and it remains there. 

Edited by bawaswift - 19 February 2014 at 1:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Swatishubh

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 6:45am | IP Logged
^ Bawaswift, as long as you and your wife aren't here to spam and are here to join in healthy discussions do not worry about the banning issue. I would suggest you or your wife PM the mods of the forum where your wife would like to be active just so that they are aware, but there should be no issue.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*Swatishubhbawaswift

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Hey
forwarded to technical DT for final word.
-S/C Team

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 20 February 2014 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Same IP is not the only criteria we check to detect MIDs. 
Till the point a member do not indulge in Spamming or violates our forum rules they should be fine.
I hope that answers your query.

Regards,

bawaswift

IF-Sizzlerz

bawaswift

Posted: 20 February 2014 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Same IP is not the only criteria we check to detect MIDs. 
Till the point a member do not indulge in Spamming or violates our forum rules they should be fine.
I hope that answers your query.

Regards,

Thank you so much Vijay Sir, we are very happy with your reply.
Thanks for the consideration. Yes, we will never violate any of the forum rules. We will never ever let anyone down. Thats a promise from me n my wife. Big smile

Much regards, 

bawa

*Dev.*Swatishubh

bawaswift

IF-Sizzlerz

bawaswift

Posted: 20 February 2014 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

^ Bawaswift, as long as you and your wife aren't here to spam and are here to join in healthy discussions do not worry about the banning issue. I would suggest you or your wife PM the mods of the forum where your wife would like to be active just so that they are aware, but there should be no issue.
THank you so much for the consideration.Big smile
Much regards

bawa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Swatishubh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top