India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

July 19 update

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 20 July 2004 at 3:43am | IP Logged

kumud comes out of the washroom and finds the entire room in darkness,a candle is kept on the table.She softly calls out,"Garv,where are you?"Garv enters the room,with a plate of pastries in his hand.He places them on the table.Kumud is surprised and asks him from where he got the pastries as it is so late in the night.He tells her that he got them frm some cake shop.He hands her a knife and asks her to cut the cake.While she blows the candle and cuts the cake he sings her the b'day song.

while giving Garv the cake,the icing accidently gets on his nose and he doesent realize it until kumud starts laughing,Enraged he takes the icing frm the cake and puts it on her face.She does the same on him,till both of them are drenched in icing,Garv then hands kumud his handkerchief to wipe it but kumud instead wipes his face and then hers.This way the both go to sleep laughing.Kumud is lying on her bed,thinking that this was perhaps the best b'day she ever had,while Garv is thinking that if he knew about it earlier he would have given her a gift.(then there is a song where both of them remember the time spent with each other)

in the morning Kkusum and Kali are shown walking with their bags obviously planning to go from Garv's house as kumud is pretty well now.But,Garv stops Kkusum saying that they stay for a few more days.Kkusum replies,"kumud is not home and now aai will be coming so i must go back,to arrange everything properly."but Garv says that so what if your daughter is not here,your son is here and anyways aai will be coming after a few days,atleast till then you can stay.Kkusum agrees and then adds that she has to go for some job interview while kali will go to the college.but Kali says that she has got fever and would prefer staying home.Kkusum tells her to take care of herself and goes off.Garv gives her a seething look and walks off.

In the room,Garv takes out a tie from his cupboard and says to himself," since kumud is  not here,everything seems to have lost its beauty."his servant comes and gives him a wedding photo of Kumud and garv.garv puts tht in his bag and takes his bag and coat and leaves for office.

meanwhile,Kkusum is waiting for her job results when the manager tells her that she will not get the job.She surprised and asks him as to why this change of opinion as earlier she had been shortlisted for the same.The manager says it is not in his hands and that his boss has already appointed someone else in the same position.

Kkusum walks out of the office angrily,and outside near the reception she meets Isha,who very gleefully asks her if she got the job?She further goes on telling that the boss is her best friend and she told him not to appoint Kkusum,and that what happened to her arrogance when she had told Isha that she would get a job anywhere.Isha tells her that unlike her name which means flower she does not wither away,but instead come back to fight everytime.She also adds that she has in store large difficulties for Kkusum and her daughter.Kkusum replies that she has been through enough in life,so much so that she is used to them.Aaryaman hears all this conversation,as he had come there for some meeting.

Meanwhile,Isha calls Garv and tells him that she wants him to go to pune to fight a case for her.He immediately leaves,but forgets his mobile in the office.

aaryaman goes back to his off where kapil and abhay's dad are dicussing something.When they come to know frm aaryaman that Kkusum is looking for a a job,they decide to offer her one in their company.Aaryaman sets off to speak to kkusum.

Kkusum comes home and enquires about kali's health when madhuri ben informs her that they are supposed to vacate their chawl in few days.Kkusum asks her,that its not possible as they have signed a contract or something.When Kali hears this she decides to contact Garv  as he is the best lawyer.Kali,to her dismay,is informed that Garv has left his cell in the off.Meanwhile Kkusum realizes that the owner has sold his property to someone.She goes to speak to that someone and it is afcourse Isha.Kkusum slashes at her as to why she is troubling the other ppl as her dushmani is only with Kkusum.Isha tells her that you were going to expose my reality to Garv but instead i will make sure that life is miserable for you and kumud.

Isha calls garv and asks him if the problem is solved and tells him that if not he better stay there for the night.She gleefully thinks tht by the time garv reaches here,everything will be done.She smiles wickedly to herself.

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 20 July 2004 at 3:44am | IP Logged
i hope i've not missed anything as this is the first time i'm writing an update!!
abhalla Groupbie
abhalla
abhalla

Posted: 20 July 2004 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Good Job CrazyaboutPurab dat was a splendid update. I coudn't cover up cuz I couldn't open dis site for sum weird reson.

Thanx a Bunch!Wink

Abhalla

abhalla Groupbie
abhalla
abhalla

Posted: 20 July 2004 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Isha is an evil bhootni!Evil SmileLoL

AbhallaWink

albelarahi Groupbie
albelarahi
albelarahi

Posted: 20 July 2004 at 9:20am | IP Logged

The actress who is playing the part of Isha is doing an absolutely stunning job - she plays the evil witch role to perfection both in looks, expressions and tone of voice

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 21 July 2004 at 4:44am | IP Logged
thnx abhalla,but i like ur updates better.and if i'm not mistaken din't esha get an award for negative performance in star awards?
abhalla Groupbie
abhalla
abhalla

Posted: 21 July 2004 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Yeah Thanx,

Now dat yah mentioned it I think she did! Did u ppl notice how she kept on saying "Mother India!" and "Ise Kehte hai Maa Ka Pyaar!" When Kkusum and Isha meet again! She is truly a "Karara" villain. Nd boy, is she ever hell bent on ruining Kkusum and Kumud's life.LOL

AbhallaWink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top