Supernatural
Supernatural

India-Forums

SPN 9x13~THE PURGE||Written Update|| (Page 2)

Kit_Kat IF-Stunnerz
Kit_Kat
Kit_Kat

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

I have so many issues with this epi. Where do I even begin. I have no love left for Sam and I dnt think anything he does is gonna change it.
Thanks for the write upSmile

havent watched yet but looking at last scene...I will say...I so want dean to be happy atleast for once in his lifetime...dats not too much...is it?Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Kit_Kat IF-Stunnerz
Kit_Kat
Kit_Kat

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashimalhotra

i loved the episode
</div><div>stoned dean is so awesome
liked the story and the banter of the brothers but hope they dont drag it too much
thnx for update

yet to watch for me...yea but still the last words between them were pretty harsh...I m just scared for what Sam words can do to deanOuch

Ephemera

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilish-grin

havent watched yet but looking at last scene...I will say...I so want dean to be happy atleast for once in his lifetime...dats not too much...is it?Ouch

Yeah uhm nope u can't LOL It's nt a show for anyone ever being happy. Its happiness lies in the tragedies of these characters. But yeah I know what u mean. All Dean ever wanted was a family to fall back on. Now it seems to him like the family doesn't want him. Imagine how all his insecurities must be shaping up now. 

And thats the whole problem. I hate how they write Sam. Dean's worst and worst mistakes are justified and explained. While Sam always ends up to be a fan theory. It gets easier to hate him. I know what they do is to create drama. But there is only so much of crap u can feed people. Last season they didn't care to explain why he didn't look for Dean. This season Sam goes a step ahead and says if time comes he wouldn't do what Dean does. Who will talk about the things that he will do. Who will talk about the reasons why this is something he can't tolerate even though Dean did it out of his best of intentions and his love for Sam. If they let this go too then it will be self explanatory that Sam is a ungrateful brother and Dean should leave to find a family that will care about him. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angelEphemeraKit_Kat

Kit_Kat IF-Stunnerz
Kit_Kat
Kit_Kat

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Originally posted by devilish-grin

Yeah uhm nope u can'tLOLIt's nt a show for anyone ever being happy. Its happiness lies in the tragedies of these characters. But yeah I know what u mean. All Dean ever wanted was a family to fall back on. Now it seems to him like the family doesn't want him. Imagine how all his insecurities must be shaping up now.

And thats the whole problem. I hate how they write Sam. Dean's worst and worst mistakes are justified and explained. While Sam always ends up to be a fan theory. It gets easier to hate him. I know what they do is to create drama. But there is only so much of crap u can feed people. Last season they didn't care to explain why he didn't look for Dean. This season Sam goes a step ahead and says if time comes he wouldn't do what Dean does. Who will talk about the things that he will do. Who will talk about the reasons why this is something he can't tolerate even though Dean did it out of his best of intentions and his love for Sam. If they let this go too then it will be self explanatory that Sam is a ungrateful brother and Dean should leave to find a family that will care about him.

I know...the tension between the bros r like necessary...they cant show them alwaz happy...agreed on ur dean views r explained but Sam ke dimag me kya chalta hai...kabhi kuch pata nahi chalta...still its just dt Sam words will effect dean to a whole new level...it can be really disasterous effect ..I wont be surprised if it add tons more to his self loathingOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~Ephemera

Ephemera IF-Sizzlerz
Ephemera
Ephemera

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
I don't know what really is happening.. may be it's cos Mark of cain which states that the bearer will lose all familial love so may be sam is doing so cos of that mark..
whatever..
 I seriously dunno what's with Sam.. is he being practical in that living a horrible life is way worse then death so.. yeah saving him was wrong.. and in doing so changing nature's path ??  out right rude? or just plain tired on living life under all the love dean gave and frustration that he never got the chance to return it??
I have no idea.. rifts between brothers have been the norm of this show season after season.. But this particular rift is turning into a chasm .. deep one at that in a fast pace..
May be this what lucifer intended when he said however the details change in "the end"
all I can see is that all these fresh level of guilt Kevin's death, Sam's apparent loss of brotherly relation and trust on Dean... will all turn the guilt thing so hard that Dean Might as well become another Cain full of dark cos even Carbon Under severe pressure turn to the hardest material on earth Diamond.. so may be the utter weight of guilt dean has now on his heart might turn him into a full blown monster ,, whome I am afraid sam has to kill .. which by the present scenario he will do gladly..

I have been tested earlier many times this season actually.. But if the weather continues to be so..and If the break up is imminent and is not clean with adequate explanation... or if making up is imminent and that is not done neatly...I might have to question my loyalty of 8 years which I put into it.. and have given more than the show demanded in everyway...for real!! and this time around IF they let down not the fan's wishes but Fan's sensibilities..
This show will be my top priority show till comes to it' natural end..yet...If things are not explained properly ...I might actually wean away from this show.. a daunting task...but not really impossible.. Stern Smile
Sometimes Loyalty Have to bow down to Common sense .. specially when the task of balancing it is becoming tougher as it ages!! Stern Smile

Kit_Kat

Kit_Kat IF-Stunnerz
Kit_Kat
Kit_Kat

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ephemera

I don't know what really is happening.. may be it's cos Mark of cain which states that the bearer will lose all familial love so may be sam is doing so cos of that mark..
whatever..
oh noOuch ab ye mark ki bhi pata nahi kya theory aur disaster bananenge makersOuch
bachpan se leke ab tak ke dean-sam relationship ka band baja dengeOuch

I seriously dunno what's with Sam.. is he being practical in that living a horrible life is way worse then death so.. yeah saving him was wrong.. and in doing so changing nature's path ??  out right rude? or just plain tired on living life under all the love dean gave and frustration that he never got the chance to return it??

hmmm they shud give an explanation to sam thots tooLOL
my god LD u r pretty damn upset with this fyts n allLOL

I have no idea.. rifts between brothers have been the norm of this show season after season.. But this particular rift is turning into a chasm .. deep one at that in a fast pace..

pretty bad this seasonAngry

May be this what lucifer intended when he said however the details change in "the end"
all I can see is that all these fresh level of guilt Kevin's death, Sam's apparent loss of brotherly relation and trust on Dean... will all turn the guilt thing so hard that Dean Might as well become another Cain full of dark cos even Carbon Under severe pressure turn to the hardest material on earth Diamond.. so may be the utter weight of guilt dean has now on his heart might turn him into a full blown monster ,, whome I am afraid sam has to kill .. which by the present scenario he will do gladly..

yea thats what i said..i m afraid what sam words can do to deanOuch it can take him to xtreme level

I have been tested earlier many times this season actually.. But if the weather continues to be so..and If the break up is imminent and is not clean with adequate explanation... or if making up is imminent and that is not done neatly...I might have to question my loyalty of 8 years which I put into it.. and have given more than the show demanded in everyway...for real!! and this time around IF they let down not the fan's wishes but Fan's sensibilities..
This show will be my top priority show till comes to it' natural end..yet...If things are not explained properly ...I might actually wean away from this show.. a daunting task...but not really impossible.. Stern Smile
umm hope they give expplanation to fans satisfaction

Sometimes Loyalty Have to bow down to Common sense .. specially when the task of balancing it is becoming tougher as it ages!! Stern Smile

u r pretty damn pissed wid dean sam relationship ryt nowShockedLOLEmbarrassed

Kit_Kat IF-Stunnerz
Kit_Kat
Kit_Kat

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
at the top of that will have to wait till next week for new episodes

Go to top