Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I think it might be Urmila
If they had paid attention to Rashis strictness they would've listened to her and wouldn't be so evil
Radha...don't know till what extent we can blame her...I hate her more than I can say for what she did with meera but somewhere I don't think its right to blame her for Tolu Molus behaviour...but I may be wrong who knows

Urmila had wanted to save them when she knew they had bullied pappu who is her grandson too. she should've scolded them but no, instead she lets them free knowing that they are in trouble...maybe she had been doing this to save them from the Modi familys dant all along and so they are no longer any scared of the modi family???
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NISHADEEP

I think it might be Urmila

If they had paid attention to Rashis strictness they would've listened to her and wouldn't be so evil
Radha...don't know till what extent we can blame her...I hate her more than I can say for what she did with meera but somewhere I don't think its right to blame her for Tolu Molus behaviour...but I may be wrong who knows

Urmila had wanted to save them when she knew they had bullied pappu who is her grandson too. she should've scolded them but no, instead she lets them free knowing that they are in trouble...maybe she had been doing this to save them from the Modi familys dant all along and so they are no longer any scared of the modi family???

agree
ashnokukreja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it can be none other than radha
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
radha
but i think rashi is also responsible, she should be more careful and sensible for her children 
LazyBing thumbnail
i think its urmila cuz she always stops kinjal and pappu to complain about tolu molu n even yday wen they dropped the vase then urmila told rashi not to shout at them n tolu molu gve that evil smile as they knew urmila wud not let rashi shout at them n i think its also the state kokila is in cuz if she was the old koki then she wud hv hd made sure that tolu molu dnt misbehave and she wud behave with them like a grandmother should unlike hetal
..Zindagi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its radha. Bt i think its also a fault of urmi
butterbear thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I went for other. It's unfair just to blame Rashi - Jigar is also their parent. Their behaviour could be a direct symbol of Gopi's absence? Kokila has lost her "domineering and rule with an iron fist" mojo and so now the rule is - absolutely anything goes. 
Either that or they have inherited their maternal genes for pure evil, yes I'm finally saying it!!

Please give your thoughts on my post as to whether you think their behaviour is actually enjoyable to watch? 

Many thanks! 
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: butterbear

I went for other. It's unfair just to blame Rashi - Jigar is also their parent. Their behaviour could be a direct symbol of Gopi's absence? Kokila has lost her "domineering and rule with an iron fist" mojo and so now the rule is - absolutely anything goes. 

Either that or they have inherited their maternal genes for pure evil, yes I'm finally saying it!!

Please give your thoughts on my post as to whether you think their behaviour is actually enjoyable to watch? 

Many thanks! 

@ bold:it was fun to watch their naughtiness once or twice
but cv's are giving same scenes again again and v's are trying to prove because they are rashi's  children they are not only , they are also evil

so now their scene become irritating for me 

LazyBing thumbnail
Originally posted by: awesome-raji

@ bold:it was fun to watch their naughtiness once or twice
but cv's are giving same scenes again again and v's are trying to prove because they are rashi's  children they are not only , they are also evil

so now their scene become irritating for me 

I agree the way their character is portrayes in the show is not only naughtiness but evilness as little children dont go around threatening peoplešŸ„±