Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Harshad Arora's most finest performance till date and this is just the simple beginning..

The pool of pain,. betrayl, hatred. Where has my life come to? Not being asked by either Usman or Aliya if he was ever ready for this marriage, how much he hates Aliya because she's tied to him. How he cannot treat her cruelly because it's the end battle between heart and the mind. His mind hates her, but his heart refuses to heart. His mind is easily manipulated by Suriya and his hatred for Aliya stems from that but his heart.. His heart knows the real Aliya but he can't control his heart and continues to blinded by his hatred.

The sort of smile to see her. His heart is happy to see her safe and sound but his mind takes over, the hatred gives it a sly look. BANG BANG on!

My life? What about my life and my choice? You asked me for a simple lollipop, vanialla or chocolate? But this is taken without my consent? Betrayal in the highest form from two people he trusts the most - Usman and Aliya

Bloody HELL. Harshad is too perfect that these four pictures  won't do justice to him.

His outburst today was SUPERB. It redefined the character of Zain because his hatred is not just stemming from Suriya's manipulation but it's stemming from two people he trusted the most.. Usman, who didn't bother asking him and Aliya. He trusted Aliya to back away but she betrayed him by agreeing to it.

For once, Zain's hatred for Aliya had logic in it.. He doesn't hate her because mummy is manipulating him but simply because she BROKE his trust. He can never forgive her for it.

Zain Abdulah, the broken soul come out into light today.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelSnehaakterpinkksthecraze92beauty14-Inferno-zuenaluvshamrita10Marci-Khush-Taniya20ZaireanAnotherAdmirerash91Agrata23edwebllalover9Marzii-sylph-Silentsoulsuk19--epiPhobia--Catz.RangRasiya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zain Abdullah..." in Beintehaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
just watched the epi now...his acting is amazing for a new comer...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zuena

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Just can't get enough of today's episode, already waiting for repeats ! ! 
Fab post Jenny, words, pictures fall short. What a fine actor ! Such brilliant performance ! Harshad was stunning and did complete justice to Zain today <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Agrata23

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged
My god!! The first picture!! His eyes!!! That itself is enough to show his acting prowessClap
All this while, we used to feel bad for Aliya.. for the torture she's going through at Barkat villa.. for the hatred that Zain is projecting on her... But today, Zain got us thinking in his perspective.. My heart just went out for him... 

And when Usman tells him that Aliya is the right choice for him, the sadness that shows in his eyes, that his father trusts Aliya more than him... It was so sad... 

Once again, kudos to Harshad!!Clap He was just mindblowing..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaireanAnotherAdmirerAgrata23Catz.RangRasiya

sonu-monu

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu-monu

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
can't wait to watch d episode 

Aishahh_24

Goldie

Aishahh_24

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Sotrueee. He was PHENOMENAL today! I've already watched the episode twice and I can't get enough of his breathtaking performance already. 
Each expression, each emotion was delivered so amazingly by Harshad. For the first time after the nikaah, I actually felt bad for him. I could actually feel that he wasn't at fault by behaving in such a cruel way with Aaliya. He let out each and every emotion which was trapped inside him and he couldnt have done that if he wasn't drunk. He needed the courage to talk to his dad in such a manner, he would never do that in his sane mind. 
Overall, it was an amazing episode and the man of the episode was undoubtedly Harshad Arora (Y)

Shiiya

IF-Dazzler

Shiiya

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
He was bang on today can't wait for tomorrow's episode

missy14

IF-Dazzler

missy14

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
where can i watch todays epi?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top