Jodha Akbar

Today episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

helloo

helloo

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Can someone please explain today episode .. I am confused . The confession thing . Isn't joda is unconscious .. So who is he was talking to .. Does jodha heard him .. Does he only confess to himself or it's he said it loud or was his souls dreaming .. Or was it narrators talking .. Second part I don't understand is shaguni bhi prediction .. Was it good wT did she predict .. Y she said someone will lose there muskaan.. Who she was referring to ?? Cdm someone please clear the doubt
Thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SUMESHNIrima4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today episode" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rima4ever

IF-Addictz

rima4ever

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
it was sort of a soul talk
jodha was about to go to the other side
i mean she was a bout to cross the door of death
jalal stopped her then and there
then they had that conversation

Post Reply New Post

Go to top