Jodha Akbar

JA Feb 5th - Jalal gives Jodha a reason to live (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

meghanajain

Goldie

meghanajain

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adianasr

Originally posted by meghanajain

Originally posted by adianasr

Meghana wait for a day and the much awaited Precap convo for tomorrow before you give up. Sandhya has already recounted the Mohan epi events - Just substitute the sequence here - And in place of Bhashans maybe Taanas???? 
The show has to be milked to the last drop... do you really really expect Jalal to even utter the L word yet!!! They did not even let him say the L word in prayer or when he was at her bedside today... it was all a part of the soul recall - The L word will not happen anytime soon!!!

We did not see Jodha's love at that time, it was purely her responsibility as she was unknowingly cause of the tiger attack.
What happened yesterday and today was Jalal's ultimate love confession. I did not want it to happen to this extent, but if CVs take it to square one after this then it will be the worst thing they can do. I can take some here and there fight (hope there are many), but if Jalal gets back to his old EGO state I dont think it would go with me...The L word was heard by Jodha in the subconscious level, as Jalal did say that he loves her. 
It is not about going back. It is about keeping his new discovery with him - Love can never be told it can only be understood by experiencing it - so he will not tell her - and put that burden on her - she has to experience it in its completeness and understand without his telling just as she has to make him believe without her saying - this act has only lifted the veil from his heart and soul not hers - not yet!!! So dont wrry it wont be about ego from him though cant say about her.

Applaud for the line below!Clap
Love can never be told it can only be understood by experiencing it - so he will not tell her - and put that burden on her - she has to experience it in its completeness and understand without his telling just as she has to make him believe without her saying - this act has only lifted the veil from his heart and soul not hers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aanchal_c

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JA Feb 5th - Jalal gives Jodha a reason to live (Page 4)" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bobby13

Groupbie

Bobby13

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for another great post Meghana. I somehow liked the last scene a lot. Pari and Rajat's acting was again great in that scene. Jalal confessed his love in subconscious level. Still there is time for him to confess it to her in reality. So don't worry. There still might be some Nok Joks. But there definitely will be change in their relationship now as they became one in subconscious level. 
Please don't say that negativity starts from tomorrow Cry. After going through more than a month of torture we deserve positivity for next one month. I want Jalal and Jodha's love story to start. Please please please...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meghanajain...SoniSona....

meghanajain

Goldie

meghanajain

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyavm

Meghana, as always great post, and unfortunately the episode did not live up to your expectations. 
I loved today's episode as I found a lot of symbolism- I have listed it in my take 5 post- hope you can drop by. I think this episode has a parallel to multiple scenes in the past.

I think the key is going to be in the conversation between Jalal and Jodha tomorrow. This was one scene that did not take place after the Mohan track and I am glad it is happening now! Let's hope for the best. 

Hope tomorrow's episode gives you more to analyze- I am going to be on a train and miss the episode so I will be relying on your take to read up on the episode on my phone Smile

Thanks Divya!Tongue
I enjoyed reading your post and will try my best to review for your sake atleast.
I agree with your point, hope JaJo talk and discuss what went wrong..

meghanajain

Goldie

meghanajain

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Meghna
Beautiful analysis. But I felt down today. I know I am in the minority if not alone. Didn't like the epi much. Too many confessions and ott dialogs. I expect balanced feelings in any love story.    Anyway I don't want to dampen others joy. 

Thanks Sandhya! I felt let down as well, they are making it too melodramatic and filmy. Earlier it was Jodha ko satao track or make her the ultimate abla nari track, now it is Jodha ko bepanah praise karo track. Its always in extremes, wish there was a balance...

Thank God I am not alone. Yesterday's episode was beautiful serene natural. Wanted to three cheer jalal for his love and prayers. But today I wanted to boot him.Confused 

Looks like the hero's placi in ekta's serials is nowhere except the heroine's feet.Confused

OMG, never seen any Ekta serial and this is my 2nd serial. Hope your line below is not true!
Looks like the hero's placi in ekta's serials is nowhere except the heroine's feet.

adianasr

IF-Dazzler

adianasr

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Meghna
Beautiful analysis. But I felt down today. I know I am in the minority if not alone. Didn't like the epi much. Too many confessions and ott dialogs. I expect balanced feelings in any love story.    Anyway I don't want to dampen others joy. 

Thanks Sandhya! I felt let down as well, they are making it too melodramatic and filmy. Earlier it was Jodha ko satao track or make her the ultimate abla nari track, now it is Jodha ko bepanah praise karo track. Its always in extremes, wish there was a balance...

Thank God I am not alone. Yesterday's episode was beautiful serene natural. Wanted to three cheer jalal for his love and prayers. But today I wanted to boot him.Confused 

Looks like the hero's placi in ekta's serials is nowhere except the heroine's feet.Confused

OMG, never seen any Ekta serial and this is my 2nd serial. Hope your line below is not true!
Looks like the hero's placi in ekta's serials is nowhere except the heroine's feet.

Meghana and Sandhya, EK could do that with all her other heros but fortunately for us and unfortunately for her she wont be able to do that here since Akbar is a historical figure. So we will get the bhaashans and the savings and the taanas and the hail Jodha's but we wont get a hero at the heroine's feet - hopefully!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanasapkotameghanajain

meghanajain

Goldie

meghanajain

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanchal_c

one question-did jalal really mouth those dialogues to the unconscious jodha who then heard it in the other realm..also what i found weird was that jalal has not acknowledged it to himself that he loves jodha but he says it to her...i wish the next time he says it to her circumstances will be different.

Jalal was concious AFAIK, but Jodha was at subconscious level - full filmy. Ofcourse Jalal knows about his feelings as he confessed it to god and to Jodha. But, when jodha gains consciousness I am not sure she will remember anything. We will certainly have ILU shown to us when they are both conscious, atleast hope CVs give us that.

meghanajain

Goldie

meghanajain

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mslee

Can't say it any better, good post

Thanks buddy!Smile

meghanajain

Goldie

meghanajain

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-

I simply love reading you analysis Clap
I love today's episode.
Beautiful potraying ,amaziing akdha's soul talk ...OMG...just WOW...
Whether its the AkDha's acting or the execution .. everything is top notch for now and if CVs can maintain this standard and peace in the coming weeks ..
bt precap Ouch

Thanks Angel!Tongue
Oh ya, the CVs cannot leave us in Akdha land for too long. Back to reality with bang tomorrow or AUDHA ka paudha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top