•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Today's episode was awesome sab kuch kitni jaldi jaldi ho Gaya,loved da scene between kalpi an Vithal,tomorrow may be kalpi will save raghav,even liked da scene between kalpi an Kamla an even loved pakhi
Yeah, but one thing for a twist looking at the distance where Kalpi  is sitting and the speed it's falling,  I don't  think so. May be pakhi will walk in at that Moment and save him. Cvs always like kahani Mein twist. No offense just another opinion. 
Originally posted by sawant21

Yeah, but one thing for a twist looking at the distance where Kalpi is sitting and the speed it's falling, I don't think so. May be pakhi will walk in at that Moment and save him. Cvs always like kahani Mein twist. No offense just another opinion.

Yes the distance between Raghav n Kalpi's place is quite long.. she win't b able to make it in time so i think Pakhi or Kamla will save him :( Agar pakhi ne bachaya na to main CVs ka keema bna dungi :-(((
Originally posted by blackdollphin

Yes the distance between Raghav n Kalpi's place is quite long.. she win't b able to make it in time so i think Pakhi or Kamla will save him :( Agar pakhi ne bachaya na to main CVs ka keema bna dungi :-(((

Yes May be it's kamla coming around with the lunchbox😊
Don't u think u r forgetting something?? that kabab me haddi pakhi 🤢 but whatever finger crossed 😃