Page 1 of 1

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Abigail Jain & Rohan Shah in Gumrah finale episode
Abigail Jain & Rohan Shah in Gumrah finale episode

Channel V's Gumrah- The end of innocence season 3 is nearing its end soon and we hear that TV actors Abigail Jain and Rohan Shah have been roped in to be a part of the finale episode.

Sources inform that the episode will revolve around a college love story gone wrong andAbigail will be seen playing the role of a simple girl Shweta, who belongs to a very conservative family. Rohan Shah, last seen in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain, will also play a pivotal role on the show. The shooting for the episode has already begun and it will be aired soon.

When contacted, Abigail confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am doing the show and it's always a pleasure working with Vikas Gupta (of Lost Boy Production). He is one of the first friends that I made when I entered the TV industry some seven years ago. I have worked with some of the team members on 'The Serial' so it's like coming back to my home."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mandy.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Abigail Jain & Rohan Shah in Gumrah finale episode" in Gumrah Season 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top