Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annieK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
A lot going on ...waiting for the climax .
Thnx for the pm dear.
mansin129 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic story !!!! Came across this today!!!! Absolutely wonderful!!!!! Eagerly waiting for the bro sis confrontation!!
kurinji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read all the updates in one go.

One of the excellent redemption of Arnav, Good things about this is showed Anjali with backbone, she is undoubtedly courage s women, then Sashis physical development.
Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nafi do you know that each time you update this story I get this strong urge to start the story from the beginning and re read all parts again and this is not because I don't remember what happened prior to the update you have given us but because I find myself wanting to read more and more of my favourite story on Redemption!  And now that you tell us that this is the second last chapter, I want to go back and read all the other chapters one more time because I don't want this story ending anytime soon, then again we all know and understand that all good things must come to an end.

On a different note, I have been away from IF for quite sometime but seeing an update notification for this FF had me running here and catching up with the chapter as soon as I could. I am quite sure I have already said this to you but what the heck I will say it again, you are a genius. Every scene the unfolded in this chapter was for the lack of better terms pure genius.  For instance, Shyam getting caught by the officers, his internal monologue and finally his getting busted was just covered in the most amazing way ever. I felt like I was watching one of those murder mystery movies, witnessing every single expression and interaction. Ah man I don't think I will manage to cover every single scene here but every single development was nothing short of brilliance from Anjali's bombshell to Khushi's emotional reaction and internal turmoil to Arnav being their for his Khushi as a solid pillar despite his own pain and emotional condition because of his sister. I simply LOVED everything Nafi! I have no words for you anymore so I might as well give up eh! You just rock ok?!  I am sure You already know that I look forward to the next chapter already so I won't say it! πŸ˜‰

PS. Many & Many Congratulations on the 4th thread of this beautiful journey! <3
-Prithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats on new thread 
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

we are nearing the second anniversary of this story

nafisa, I truly truly love this story dear
Janu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I stumbled upon this ff. 3 days back and it was amazing be it the realization of Arnav and his love and life with khushi ,khushi's acceptance of his love and trust...
Falling short of words.
ravalisharma06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congo on new thread...
grt update
Deleted thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Such a strong emotional update.. 
Eagerly waiting for next, I Love the way you write. 

Thanks for the pm. πŸ˜Š
Edited by ...Ashley - 10 years ago
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Amazing acting by Shyam jha