Sadda Haq Season 2

SanDhir OS: Compulsive Toppers

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey people, I'm Tich. Though i'm not new to writing department, this is my first for SanDhir. Not a lovey-dovey one. It is based on yesterday's precap. And if Randhir is to help Sanyukta to escape marriage how and why would it be. (though i want Sanyu to help herself in the show being a feminist). Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Randhir was driving his car in fury. He doesn't even remember how many times he broke the traffic signal. But he doesn't care. Right now he has to reach Delhi as soon as possible. Anyone who'd see his speed would definitely assume that he's going to lose something very precious. And the guess that would win with majority of votes is, Love.

But nah, it isn't.

That's his ego.

His unquenchable thirst to prove it to the F.I.T.E students and faculty, especially Vardhaan Sir that he is Rank No.1. And no one else can take his place. No one.

He halted at a plush mansion, decorated with lights.

"I'm here, Farzi Engineer" he seethed in vehemence.

Sanyukta was crying in her room, for the past one hour, looking at the wedding card in her hands. Today is her engagement. And wedding the next week, as she expressed her fake desire to Sameer Mittal, who had come to see her two days back with marriage proposal.

"It's over. It's all over", she cried. "Why couldn't Mumma and Papa understand this simple thing. Just three years, is that too much to ask for?" her tears fell on the card in her hand, rubbing the name of Sameer.

Her second year started two days ago. And she is stuck her. And can never go back to F.I.T.E. Can never pursue her dreams. This is killing her. Mentally and soulfully.

"Sanyu" Anju Aggarwal, Sanyukta's mom called her, "let's go. Time for exchanging rings" she said, trying to be strong. She knew that it's unjust on her part towards her daughter, but she is helpless. Her priorities are her husband and his happiness. So she asked for Sanyu's dream as repaying the debt she had for giving her birth.

Sanyukta wiped her tears and adjusted her face makeup. It didn't really matter to her but it matters for Aggarwals' reputation.

As she came down, her fianc Sameer was awestruck. Mittals were thanking their stars. Kishore Aggarwal, Sanyukta's father was overwhelmed when his daughter touched his feet first but he failed to notice the soul behind her robotic actions. Ankit, Sanyukta's brother was the happiest. Finally he is getting rid of his sister whom he hated the most. Soon he'll overtake his father's business too.

Just when Sameer was about to put ring on Sanyukta's finger they heard the guards of Aggarwal mansion shout, trying to stop someone from entering in.

Sanyukta was shocked. "Randhir?" she muttered.

"hey you.." Sameer pointed out, "You are the same mechanic who.."

-"Abbey O.." Randhir spoke with audacity, "I'm not an illiterate mechanic. I'm the Rank no.1 o student of country's Rank no.1 engineering college"

-"He's from F.I.T.E" Ankit said. Soon everyone came to know that Sanyukta is an engineering student, not Arts.

He looked at Sanyukta. "Get up" she said.

-"Huh?" she looked at him with perplexed eyes.

-"I said GET UP!" he shouted.

-"Ankit grabbed Randhir's collar, "She won't get up, you get lost. Orelse people will throw you.."

Before he could finish, Randhir pushed him.

"Randhir stop it" Sanyukta yelled.

-"So you know this guy?" Sameer said, "what's the relation between you both?"

-"She's my girlfriend" Randhir said, rather declared. It was a lie though. He grabbed a knife nearby and put around Ankit's neck.

"Sanyukta, go. Get your bag" he ordered her, clutching Ankit's neck tighter, "It's perfectly fine if you don't get your clothes but i'll kill you if you forget any of your books" he pierced his gaze into her, as if threatening. But he meant business. And serious. Damn serious.

Sanyukta couldn't understand anything. Why is he declaring his fake love? Why is he planning to take her away? Her family's reputation is at stake. But as if graced, she has got last and only chance to pursue her dreams. She had no time to think. But her heart, it screamed right. And what feels so right cannot be wrong.

She packer her bag and came down where Ankit stood still under Randhir's grip and others are scared to make a move fearing the knife in Randhir's hand.

"Took all your books?" he asked. Sanyukta nodded her head. "And ID card?" he asked.  Sanyu didn't give any reply. "You girls! Every stupid thing you must have packed. But ID card. Humph! So dumb you all are."

Sanyukta felt like strangling him. But she was too numb to react on her own. She had literally become a machine that follows Randhir's instructions.

"Now what the hell are you looking at my face? Go and get it. FAST."

Sanyu came back in a minute. Randhir took Ankit as shield upto the car. Before driving off, he warned Ankit that he'd really kill him if he saw him at FITE again, for taking Sanyukta back. Ankit was wet in perspiration from the narrow escape he faced.

170 kilometers is the distance from Delhi and FITE Roorkee. It was night and Sanyukta, seated in the passenger seat of Randhir's care didn't leave her gaze on him for the past forty five minutes.

Randhir on the other hand was happy. Soon he'll repay all the humiliation he faced for last two days.

*flashback, two days before*

Yoyo and gang were utterly surprised  looking at whistling Randhir who had a huge smile on his face.

-"Randhir bhai", Yoya asked him, "What's the matter? You look so happy?"

Randhir patted on Yoyo's back. "Yes YoYo. This is gonna be my best year in this college. And i give you all a treat. Order anything from canteen. It's on me" he left whistling again.

Because Sanyukta is getting married, he thought. And finally i can live a peaceful life.

But his extreme happiness of eliminating his mortal enemy from his life was shortlived.

Jiggy came running to Randhir, who was chilling in the canteen with a steaming cup of coffee, for which he paid high tip to Raju in contentment. "Randhir bhai. Randhir bhai.." he panted, adjusting his spectacles.

-"Whoa! Relax Jiggy" he said sipping his coffee.

-"Sorry Randhir bhai. But the matter is such" he said.

-"what happened?"

-"The results are out" Jiggy said.

But this news seemed so small to Randhir as he found more sadistic pleasure in Sanyukta's destruction.

"Who's second?" he asked, though it didn't matter to him. He is rank no.1.

"YOU" Jiggy said and Randhir coughed, splitting the coffee. He burned his mouth too.

"WHATTT???" he yelled, unable believe the bomb that had just exploded on his head.

*flashback ended*

Randhir felt miserable. Sanyukta was still in hope of answers. Now all sorts of stupid assumptions are crossing her brain. Did Randhir take the kiss seriously? Did he melt after she said fake i love you? Did he actually fall in love? But then Randhir's previous words hit her, "I am NOT interested in you" Then why did her bring her? Better to open the mouth and ask him.

-"Randhir.." she whispered.

He pulled the sudden brake bring the car to halt. He got down in jet speed and opened the door at Sanyu's side, pulling her out with equal fervor. Pinning her to the car, he said, "I know you have questions. But let me tell you clearly. And put these words in your head carefully" he poked her brain with his index finger, "I am not interested in you. And you stick to what you said in  your bedroom. Nothing Can Happen Between Us."

She pushed him hard, distancing him from her.

"Nothing can happen between us?" she smirked, "Still a lot has happened, isn't it?"

-"Shut up Sanyukta. Don't wake the animal in me. I'm warning you" He hit the bonnet of the car hard, "Dont mess with me"

-"What wrong did i say? A lot has indeed happened. The kiss, your arrival in my bedroom and now making me elope with you.."

-"Give brakes to your dirty mind, ok" Randhir mocked at her, "And i'm taking you to F.I.T.E by the way"

-"I understood that when you asked me to get my ID. But why?"

-"Because you came first in externals, dammit" he revealed.

Sanyukta was shocked. She felt like her heart had skipped thousand beats. Or is it still beating? She wondered.

"You have perfect 10 GPA and me, Randhir Singh Shekhawat 8.9" he felt ashamed while saying this. He tried to check and cross-check the results when declared. Sanyukta scored perfect 10 and he didn't even score 9. He convinced himself that he was worried because of his dad during exams, orelse he would have got the first rank. But he couldn't escape the giggles behind him. Students spoke about the way he taunted and cheated Sanyukta during Fresher's party. He was blamed and made a mockery that a girl had defeated him. YoYo and his gang questioned his masculinity, his traits, his capabilities. Vardhaan Sir made Randhir feel that he'd always get first rank from next semester - because Sanyukta is gone. And that felt like a handout. A mercy. Instead of receiving accolades, he felt like receiving alms.

"I have decided Sanyukta, I'll never let you go from F.I.T.E. You have to study here and give exams. And then i'll beat you in every semester. I'll show to the entire college that only Randhir Singh Shekhawat can be Rank no.1. And can regain my position, in your presence".

Sanyukta is now sure that she did the right thing by coming with Randhir. She is rank no.1. She is too good in studies. That can only mean that her dreams are right, her ambitions are right. F.I.T.E is the place where her heart lies and machines are her heartbeats. And what feels so right cannot be wrong.

-"That's not possible Randhir" she told him, confidently. "Rank no.1 is patented. In my name"

-"Now the challenge is so interesting" he felt an adrenaline rush. "I'm here and now even you are here. Let's see who get's that invincible position"

-"Game On!" she said, raising her eyebrow and her first genuine smile since one week.

Sanyukta is back in her room. Kaustuki was so happy to see her, though she had many questions regarding her attire and that she saw her coming with Randhir. Sanyukta told her everything.

"Whatever it is Kaustuki, I'll always be indebted to Randhir. He has given new wings to my dreams. I feel like a Phoenix rising from ashes. Now, my only aim to be rank no.1 in every semester. I can never let Randhir feel that he had defeated me and he can send me home again. I have to be one level up so that he'll always stop me here and never let me go."

Keeping their Obsessive.Compulsive.Disorder of being Rank.No.1 aside, while Sanyukta is secretly expressing her gratitude for Randhir, he, on the other hand had already started the preparations, though it has been just two days college started. He accepted the fact that Sanyukta makes him feel something he haven't felt for the long time. She made him feel ALIVE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how's it? Ya i know not many people's cup of tea but still i tried to stay truthful to actual characters. Because attraction and appreciation of 100 light years away from SanDhir and love may be 1000. Your valuable feedback is appreciated.
Edited by TheDreamCatcher - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABCDesiGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh my god! it was something that crazy randhir would do ! lmao haha 
federized2210 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
U know what, this is exactly the kind of plot that CVs would love to show in the canon! Great job!!
Supertrouper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ha ha ... I loved d bit when he asks who is second and jiggy says u r...
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg r u mind reader or what

I wish this can be happen in show as well

This is awesome
TheAphrodite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
That was a great read , I can see this happening . 
I really liked it 👍🏼
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome. I really liked that part when he says its fine if she forget clothes but not books😆

keep writing more. Its interesting and unique
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb girl...i so wish it to be happen...
BeyondWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i yhink this is really gonna hapen.../
rkbala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hahahahahha..🤣 ..can't stop laughing...🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
awesmm OS tich.its just superrrbb...👏 ...
hope aisa hi ho show me .to sach me mazaaa aa jaega...😉 😆...
randhir bargign into sanyu's engagement nd use whana se bhaga le jaata h ... 🤣 🤣