Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I have been working on TBJJN at present let me finsh at least 5 chapters i will give that and i will be completing that story only and not this one.
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dear Paulomi,
I completely understand your point of view from very busy schedule of your life you take out time and write stories for us and then at the end you receive a very minimal response. I know you won't feel good.

But dear that doesn't mean you'll stop writing your stories, because of some people you can cut urself from FF. I take my example after this hectic schedule i could able to login IF almost weekly but everytime i open I always seek for your ff's and look if we got any update or not..?? It's not necessary that they remember you that's why they didn't pmed you or not updated the ff for asking more updates. May be they though you are too busy to update but one day you'll sure update.

Our stories describe our inner feelings our thoughts and specially our love for those magical characters ( Mayank-Nupur). Don't detach your self from them Dear.

Please .

-Paulomi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shafy_MN

Dear Paulomi,

I completely understand your point of view from very busy schedule of your life you take out time and write stories for us and then at the end you receive a very minimal response. I know you won't feel good.

But dear that doesn't mean you'll stop writing your stories, because of some people you can cut urself from FF. I take my example after this hectic schedule i could able to login IF almost weekly but everytime i open I always seek for your ff's and look if we got any update or not..?? It's not necessary that they remember you that's why they didn't pmed you or not updated the ff for asking more updates. May be they though you are too busy to update but one day you'll sure update.

Our stories describe our inner feelings our thoughts and specially our love for those magical characters ( Mayank-Nupur). Don't detach your self from them Dear.

Please .

replied you through pm
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Paulomi-

replied you through pm

Replied to you too
:)
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Paulomi-

I have been working on TBJJN at present let me finsh at least 5 chapters i will give that and i will be completing that story only and not this one.

thank u so much. feel proud of u dear. love u nd ur ff.
Jerin. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
please dont stop this FF. Try to update whenever you could manage your time.
-Paulomi- thumbnail
This FF will not be continued further and so please don't spam here.
Gauri_21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am a part of Airlines forum as Airlines was my fav serial.

When i started reading all your stories i became the fan of your writing. While reading those stories I got link of your collection so I read all your os & FF on Indira & Miley jab hum tum.

So I requested you to complete this FF. But now I understand your view so don't want to pressurize you. But keep writing as you are really a great writer. Fans like me will always wait for your stories.
-Paulomi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri_21

I am a part of Airlines forum as Airlines was my fav serial.

When i started reading all your stories i became the fan of your writing. While reading those stories I got link of your collection so I read all your os & FF on Indira & Miley jab hum tum.

So I requested you to complete this FF. But now I understand your view so don't want to pressurize you. But keep writing as you are really a great writer. Fans like me will always wait for your stories.

thanks for understanding
Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😭 Edited by Bhatakti_atma - 8 years ago