Users

Frequent Posters

S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ASRaddictKKG

I can speak no further. I'm just too sad. 😭

*low-5* ðŸ˜”

I am definitely looking forward to some Ranveera goodness. But from the looks of the TB video, it seems like Veera is going to play a hand in bringing Ranjan together. And from the article, Gunjan rejects the proposal breaking poor Ranvi's heart. So I dont think Veera's going to catch Gunjan in her act. Dammit! 
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
Iam not gonna believe this...until i see it...🤓.no happy wid the new...it will show more hate of VeeBa cause of RanJan being separated~!!😭
Prii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DazzilerDizzy

Iam not gonna believe this...until i see it...🤓.no happy wid the new...it will show more hate of VeeBa cause of RanJan being separated~!!😭

From a veeba perspective iam actually happy. Coz if they hate each other, we will get to see more intense scenes between them. Intense veeba look hot. Best eg. The almost slap scene, solar panel accusation etc. As long as the makers don't ruin veeba or butcher baldev, iam fine with veeba hating each other. But from a Ranjan perspective this is not at all good. I doubt whether they are trying all this to make ranjan effective and make then look intense instead of sweet. If that is the case this is will have a negative effect on the viewers contrary to what they had intended to do Edited by lizaries - 10 years ago
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Aisha15

You know what Vinder, I'm completely with you. Although it will pain me to see Gunjan do this and Ranvi heartbroken, this would be very good for character development. This will be a wonderful opportunity to see more depth in all the four leads. After reading your posts, I'm beginning to see this news in good light.

I agree. As much as I don't want Ranvi to be heartbroken, Gunjan needs to spend time apart from him so she can realize what she was missing and how much he really does mean to her.