Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Teena_ thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: bright_star89

and we thought  that this Ramgarh trip would be some Romantic getaway for Mriara!~!

Soncha Tha Kya,  Kya Ho Gaya 🥺... bus ab aur nahi!!!

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Honestly I really find it embarrassing to watch Viraf and other amazing actors like Vishwajeet dish out nonsense for the sake of a bad script..

Biryani ko disastrous khichdi bana diya Saba ne...😲
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bright_star89

</font>

Radha ko goli sir pe kagi thi kya ki uski yadaash chali gayi. Ya phir cvs ko lagi hogi ki unka yadash chali gayi
Dilsha thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Teena_

ya its been more than a week... no milk with proteins... wearing same old cloths... handling two ladies...😆😆😆

kala on full revenge mood being so torcherous...bit too much ... 🤢

this rescue Radha mission is being stretching n stretching wh is getting on everyone nerves... enough is enough...
😡😡😡

This rescue mission is turning out be big one. I will be relieved when this gets over. Seems like cvs are planking to make them wear the same clothes for a long time. Maybe they want to beat sanaya's record of wearing the same dress for a long time in rang rasiya. This track is torturibg session kala is torturing MJ and cvs are torturing us.
Dilsha thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Teena_

<h1>Soncha Tha Kya, Kya Ho Gaya 🥺... bus ab aur nahi!!!
</h1>

Had high hopes for this trip. Thought we will get lots of MriAra lekin nahi yeh torture dekhar mera sir dard ho raha hai. I miss shekhawat villa. Vasu meethi where r u guys. Why is ts not worried where MriAra went. No phone calls for a long time. I think nimmy seems more concerned. Ts is relaxing.soneone has been missing for some time. It was about time they reached back. Or does he think MriAra went in a honey moon trip along with Radha?
Dilsha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ddFan2012

Honestly I really find it embarrassing to watch Viraf and other amazing actors like Vishwajeet dish out nonsense for the sake of a bad script..

Biryani ko disastrous khichdi bana diya Saba ne...😲

Di miss u posts. So true we have such amazing cast and their talent is being wasted. I used to watch EBI repeated times before now one time is more than enough. Can't handle too much violence. This was such a promising show but cvs have digged their own grave. I hope atleast they try to fix it before the damage is too late
_Teena_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dilsha

Di miss u posts. So true we have such amazing cast and their talent is being wasted. I used to watch EBI repeated times before now one time is more than enough. Can't handle too much violence. This was such a promising show but cvs have digged their own grave. I hope atleast they try to fix it before the damage is too late

absolutely rt... the cvs r messing up everything...  wh is not good for  EBI ...

its high time that cvs sud wake up from their slumber ... start working on the loop holes ...and the disaster they made of the Show...
Edited by _Teena_ - 10 years ago
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
     The show has reduced to " Bhag Mj Bhag!!!!!!! Bhag tara Bhag!!!!! Bhag Radha Bhag!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like they are confused how to take the story from here, so dragging this Tara-Mj- Radha bit to see how the audience will react from here our till their creative brains strike a new track. 
Was hoping to have a crisp track of the "save radha mission', but saba lost the plot here. 
     Agree with your point, how anyone can fail to recognize kalavati? isnt it so obvious, even our CID Tara missed it. ðŸ˜•
     I wonder why I am still around watching this show? ðŸ˜” I guess hoping to see when Mj will open up his heart out to Tara. Shall hang around till then, after that looks like the curtains will be drawn. 

Previous
1 2 3