CID

CID Forum - New Rules (New Rule pg. 2 for ATs)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Hello everyone. Today I come to you with some very important new rules to keep in mind as this new year proceeds.
  1. Bashing - Please avoid bashing any character or actor. Expressing displeasure is fine. Because, yes, a lot of people are displeased. But let's avoid hurting any fans and keep our comments to the track or the character assassination.
  2. Fan comments - Please do not take every person's comment as an attack. Yes, people are displeased, but so far no one has bashed any actor (and I hope it stays that way). They have expressed their displeasure over the way a character is being portrayed as well as the romantic track. Also, please remember that simply to show another actor or character in a good light, do not attack the character or actor. Yes, commenting on something you didn't like or expressing displeasure over something is fine and good. That's what the forum and all our EDTs are for, but when you start making comments that can hurt another you are bashing.
  3. Issues with a post - In the past few weeks if anyone has had an issue with a post they have replied to it and made it go on. Please avoid doing that. I want this fight to end once and for all. Simply pressing the "Report" button or PMing me (KhotaSikaShreya) will do. I have received several PMs in regards to posts, but I also see several people replying to these posts which then entails going in, deleting the posts, and undoing the damage, which isn't always easy.
  4. Daya in KKK - Yes Daya is going to KKK and as posted, he will be taking a sabbatical from CID. Please do not take this time to post any rumours or bash the actor. Expressing displeasure is one thing but outright bashing the actor is another thing. I'm simply bringing this up even though nothing as such has happened yet.
  5. Bringing another forum's matters to CID - Remember. What goes in one forum stays in that forum. Do not bring matters from another forum into this forum to create problems. If you have problems with what is going on in another forum, press the "Report" button or send a PM to the mods of that forum. They will take care of the matter.
  6. Bashing another member - Please do not bash other members of the forum, either directly or indirectly. If you think another member is making fun of you or an actor/character then once again, press "Report" or PM me (KhotaSikaShreya) with a link. I will look into the issue.
Please do not take any of these rules as being personally directed at you. I'm simply posting these based on what I have seen since about December.

Please remember that while I'm a huge fan of CID as well as an active member of the forum, I'm also the Viewbie of the forum and that means that you can PM me or report a post. If ever you feel that I have not taken action properly then please feel free to PM one of the GMs (Aahaanagk_09, or *Shruti*) and they can handle it from their end.

Thank you,

Shreya
CID DT

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

duoaReshma.DemonStarkkkloveuControlledChaosnsaposaman0Veena..visromdebasree04-SNEHAL-iMinipinkpearl5misha.assheroo9000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID Forum - New Rules (New Rule pg. 2 for ATs)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 8:04am | IP Logged
A very good step taken Shreya! Clap The new rules are very good to keep the forum free from fights! Star Thank you for your responsible step as a responsible viewbie! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreya

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 8:09am | IP Logged

I DO...WinkLOL
thank You SHERYU...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreyapinkpearl5

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Appreciative efforts Shreya! Thumbs Up

Reshma.

Coolbie

Reshma.

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Good move Shreya Smile

_Rohit

IF-Dazzler

_Rohit

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Okkk

ControlledChaos

IF-Dazzler

ControlledChaos

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Appriciative move Dave di.. Smile

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 9:24am | IP Logged
@shreya..
Pls don't format all imp. Stuff to center align...its pathetic trying to read it on mobile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top