Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
she was really amazing as despo...i hate despo...but i loved seema s acting...
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is basically the same route CV's has taken just like Pavitra Rishta..Ankita came back to play her character 20 years younger...And, the same is w/ DD.
We don't know what kind of life all these actors lead..They all different goals, and work aspirations..Some are in it for money, some don't have offers or they will w/o a job, some are for character, some are for their growth..It is just like a normal job as we do when we go to office..I know a lot of people who aren't happy w/ their current job but are still doing it for numerous reasons..Seema just stated her POV, nothing wrong w/ that.
sangeet6690 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
TFS nice candid IV..i've always liked her as Dips she was one classy vamp..n she dressed way better than Madhu..i'll miss her but good she opted out she has huge potential n will surely get nice new project!!!
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: priyachand

though i never liked deepali as a chr, i respected seema for her acting skills. if not for her good acting, deepali wdnt have been this effective. 

bt as some of u pointed out, her chr as deepali dint grow much. she ws in a limbo. i mean evn sikky showed growth from wht he ws in d start whn he came n later. bt dips ws just d same. 

this gave her creative satisfaction!! 

and her views on actors repeating their younger self!! sour grapes indeed! yes one can have their own opinion. bt u mean she wd have said no if ph had offered deepali's daughter role!! 

she wd have ensured she has a better wardrobe n tried out modern avatar! 

that dig on monetary stability ws not warranted!  must be galling aftr announcing i am d negative lead of the show, being unceremoniously dropped must have hurt her ego. 

she had no grounds to complain. the most loved hero himself lost out on this egoistic PH, wht is she anyway. 

any way she made a good deepali! All the best for her future projects!

@bold...exactly!!! She is entitled to what she feels about her own role after a leap but its totally uncalled for to comment on someone's financial requirements. Whether anyone needs a job to maintain monetary stability is none of her business.

adoredd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Grapes r sour Seema...and do not point towards DD as she never take any decision for money...she is great actress...real actress can give life to any role...not only with good attire and accessories but with her acting...DD  is supreme and that can be one only