Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Hello people! As RK's character and VD's role in the show has ended, he'd most probably return in some other "GOOD" show by a "GOOD" PH Tongue There'll be articles released about his new show and his other assignments. Instead of polluting the main forum, lets stick to this thread for all the discussion regarding his new show, speculations on female lead, story and his character Big smile

This thread will entertain only those members who are ready to "MOVE ON" and can initiate healthy discussion.

No bashing of his previous co-stars will be allowed here. And no discussion of the show MEIEJ here.

I hope we'll have a good time here.Embarrassed

The following 145 member(s) liked the above post:

Selvakumarisatyasrimincypa24703987PaturiTeenybopperkrish259harini_achu1989LazyJanerehannbd-Shanzay-love_viviskamanihaskatieparas99UDEYskdrosefantasy..4mearwakantawalasyamasastry_68Dark_LoverRight-kameenaSupervampireNidhivdanvikaatti7799llMinHollsharmila04-Deepali-PristineSoul.SmokeySilence.subashniSNoshinkalyanireddyJasleenxXxNoreen786xXxabd_20riatagorebriaPagliLadkiPoluksan_bsp020yogendra1..tanu..bikeshsngh03Biks44sangeet6690shaky2013SVK12341Rockstar1-Evil-Rules-tinadreamzylandAbhiya4lifeshweta2728-Seema83-NehaVdianJOHNdaCENAarshisfanLSPD4ever4lovesoni28sree.gattushinseenAbhayangelvijayarvi.AbhIyalicious.flamencoMyAngelAbhayVivirti_Suvian2dreamyjenniceMonami_50thesaint148prc_fan1-HJ-Blue_Scrubsbiwi-anitaraniRevu_Sunshine.Dreamsy.cool_sriabhaylovepialuv_rk-Evil-Defiance---Puja--rkbalaNeelMmahi_rockstaruma88adyluvskatnidu-dsenaBreezy-sarcastic_teenwar_is_peaceFoRbIdDeN_LuVennishetMiss_uliuliRk-the-baazigar-StephinesS---epiPhobia--..Cute_Angel..--Yukthi---Dil-BlackpoisonPurpleHorizonSheDevilxxAqeelahxxRockchickFaizaAbhiya_VisuDushtDanaf.Killer_DeviL..natasha..moniluvskinshukshonuusoni595MS-meghasharmaLooteri_Dulhansusan7BeautyForAshesmaria090.VivaciousSoul..ShreeYaa._Evil_Angel_-Alina..Chashmish.punam2712EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ-wintergreen--xXx-Kit_KatitsRitzi.SalmanDeewani.-ChitraRocking-.Mohabbatein.leelaa9Sanna14beautiful_heartHeartless_Freak..Tahniat..rekha.366rima4evervmpyBabajiKaThullu-DevilGal-.shinchan.Hdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Vivian Dsena's New Show Discussion Thread #1 || DT Note PG122" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Evil-Defiance-

IF-Rockerz

-Evil-Defiance-

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 3:00am | IP Logged
am all in Chakku LOL
Bring it on Cool

I want VD to play a young ( so that i dont have to see him with a beard Stern Smile)  iconoclastic business tycoon Cool (So that i get to see him in more suits Day Dreaming)

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

pa24703987-Shanzay-Dark_LoverSupervampiremeditationNidhivd-Deepali-sangeet6690PagliLadkiPolukbriaarshisfansree.gattuBlue_Scrubsluv_rkabhaylovepiamahi_rockstar-Dil-maria090DushtDanaf.Miss_uliuliRk-the-baazigar.JealousBasher.leelaa9

Temptations.

IF-Stunnerz

Temptations.

Crazy Creative Baby

I had already PMd the mods regarding this thread, chalo u made.it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-Rk-the-baazigar.JealousBasher.

Poluk

Goldie

Poluk

Hopefully some good news shall come soonSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellaSupervampireNidhivdyogendra1subashniRk-the-baazigar.JealousBasher.

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Evil-Defiance-

am all in Chakku LOL
Bring it on Cool

I want VD to play a young ( so that i dont have to see him with a beard Stern Smile)  iconoclastic business tycoon Cool (So that i get to see him in more suits Day Dreaming)

This thread will soon be made a stickyTongueBig smile

Oh business tycoon?Day Dreaming Yeah he hasn't played that yet. Whom do you want as the female lead?Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

haskatieMikolingam--Dharampatni---Evil-Defiance-Rk-the-baazigar

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .BadtameezDil.

I had already PMd the mods regarding this thread, chalo u made.it!

I hope it is fineConfusedLOL I wanted to PM you, but then made it as I was getting boredLOLLOL I PMed Hibiscus to make it a sticky.

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poluk

Hopefully some good news shall come soonSmile

Yup can't waitLOL After seeing the end the current PH gave to his character, I am OK with any freaking PHTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shanzay-PolukanitaraniRk-the-baazigar

--Puja--

IF-Rockerz

--Puja--

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Hopefully news come soon. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rk-the-baazigar.JealousBasher.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top