Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

The Prince’s Proposal --> A-K FF (Page 2)

girlie18 IF-Dazzler
girlie18
girlie18

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 11:26am | IP Logged
gr8 intro.its different 4rm da other ff's i av read
bhumishah Goldie
bhumishah
bhumishah

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
nice n totally different from all other ff
sgokli IF-Dazzler
sgokli
sgokli

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
very good
Rajeev fan Senior Member
Rajeev fan
Rajeev fan

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
great part
Clap
.+shabina+. Groupbie
.+shabina+.
.+shabina+.

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Chapter Two

Kripa stared at the devilishly handsome prince in disbelief. "I sincerely hope you're joking," she said, surprised her voice sounded as calm as it did.

Smoothly he took her by the elbow and led her toward an enormous set of French doors that allowed entry to an enclosed garden. As they made their way across the room, they were greeted with congratulatory murmurs that to Kripa sounded colored with disbelief.

He didn't speak until they were alone on a bench amid a profusion of fragrant roses. "This is no joke. You have officially been proclaimed my intended wife, and we'll marry in three weeks time."

"But, that's crazy," Kripa exclaimed. "I can't marry you. We don't even know each other." She stared at Angad, her heart beating wildly.

Prince Angad Khanna was handsome to a fault, but she also knew he had a reputation as a womanizer. His name had been linked in the tabloids with actresses and models. A different woman each week.

"My mother and father didn't meet until the day of their wedding. We have three weeks to get to know each other." He smiled a charming smile that shot heat through her. "I am to marry by my 30th birthday or lose my right to succeed my father. In three weeks and one day, I turn 30, so I find a wife necessary."

"That's nice, but I don't find a husband necessary," she retorted, and wondered wildly if they still beheaded recalcitrant women in this part of the world. "Besides, I don't love you."

"Marriage isn't about love," he replied softly, his gaze not quite meeting hers. "I'm offering you what hundreds of women would sell their souls for a fairy tale life. As my wife you'll enjoy a beautiful castle, expensive clothing, exquisite jewels and all I ask in return is that you give me an heir."

Kripa was appalled by his cool recitation of a loveless marriage. "If there are hundreds of women who want a marriage with you and the lifestyle you're offering, then I suggest you find one of them." She stood. The man was gorgeous, but he was obviously clueless when it came to matters of the heart.

He stood as well and took her hand in his. Despite the fact she wanted nothing to do with his offer of marriage, she couldn't halt the heat that raced up her arm at his touch. "But, I don't want any of those other women as my wife. I want you."

She pulled her hand from his. "We don't always get everything we want."

He grinned, a challenging smile that danced in the dark depths of his eyes. "I do."

.+.Sorry but this is a short chapter and the next one will probably be posted tomorrow or on saturday, note this is not an original i have borrowed the concept from a book.+.

.+shabina+.

Edited by .+shabina+. - 31 August 2006 at 9:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyachillgauranitai

sweet honey Goldie
sweet honey
sweet honey

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
wonderful prt plz cont soon Clap Clap Clap
bhumishah Goldie
bhumishah
bhumishah