PrincessFi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Bani is going to be a copy of  khoon bhari maang😛

...remember Rekha pushed in the water by her husband...how she gets a plastc surgery makeover and all😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i never watched this serial
but yes not only  many people said this it's a copy of KHOON bhari maang

can you tell me this serial telecast in which channel??
Edited by awesome-raji - 10 years ago
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: awesome-raji

i never watched this serial

but yes not only  many people said this it's a copy of KHOON bhari maang

can you tell me this serial telecast in which channel??

It was a movie, not a serial. Late 80s with Rekha. And much more believable than this as the lady was disfigured from birth but from a rich family. Her husband (second one) marries her for her money and  tries to kill her by throwing her into a lake infested with crocodiles who further destroy her face/body. She uses money she gets from selling the jewelry she was wearing(was very traditional before marriage) to get a plastic surgery and comes back in a modern avatar to take revenge on her husband who will be in love with another girl and be ill-treating her kids.

BIDK makers are using the makeover plot but it is not as believable as in the movie where we can believe that Rekha having been rich, knew how to interact, etc but chose a quiet life due to low confidence caused by her looks
rgattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shriman Shrimati - Sanjeev Kapoor and Rakhee groom an uneducated Deepti Naval to get her husband Rakesh Roshan to accept her...a little bit of that is also here i feel!

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That is what my friend tell me last night, I didnt know for that movie. But still this as track in Bani IDK I like it.