shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
VeeJan, I am finding these odd,
Veera is open and all sweet to Gunjan.. But the way Gunjan makes her face whenever Ranvi talks about Veera, it was unpleasent...
As in yestrday when Ranvi was sitting alone after Veera's proposal to Karan, Gunjan comes and talks to him what he is thinking, and she has smile.. but as soon as Ranvi said he is thinking about Veera, that smile from her face had disappeared and she seemed to have rolled her eyes, like .. Ok I am not interested..
I am sure, we are bound to see some jealousy track in future, when Gunjan sees Ranvi giving much more attention to Veera then Gunjan... 😳😳😳 But then I don't want to be Hard Core Vampish...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aisha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't agree. When Ranvi tells her he's worried about Veera, I felt her expression was more like she was relieved he finally opened up and told her what's troubling him. She seemed genuinely happy to know that Veera was in love. Now that NRI is gone, Gunjan has realized Ranvi's feelings for her, and Karan too is leaving, I think we will get to see the VeeJan (cute jodi name by the way) bond redevelop. Especially when Veera gets to know about Ranvi's feelings as well. These two will make a great nanand-bhabhi duo, and I think it's so cute how the relationship will be both ways given RanJan and VeeBa.

I don't see why Gunjan will become jealous of Ranvi giving Veera more attention. She has witnessed the Ranveera bond from their childhood and has always respected it. Even in yesterday's episode she said to Ranvi that he didn't just raise Veera as a mother, but he truly is her mother. I don't think she will ever do anything to tear them apart. Gunjan has already made her own place in Ranvi's heart and she has become aware of that now. I am certain that Ranvi will give her all the love she ever craved for and much more. At least this is what I believe would be in line with both of their characters.Edited by Aisha15 - 10 years ago
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nah...I dont think Gunjan is jealous of Veera!
I mean she knows this very well wat Veera means to Ranvi...she has seen him raising Veera as his own child and is okk with that!
But at the same time she knows that Ranvi loves her and knows she has made a place in his heart!
So why to fear?!
Her expressions changed coz she thought that Ranvi was thinking abt her...but wen he was actually worried for Veera!
She was happy for Veera and even encouraged Ranvi that he shld let her take her own decisions!
I agree some sort of troubles may arise in future...but that wld be short-lived!
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nah even i dont think so.. infact the way she explained ranvi was actually very mature of her.. the way she said that u are not like a mother to veera , u are a mother for her..and any mother will get worried for their child..and she is not the girl who used to wear printed frocks and plays around..she has grown up and u have to understand that..
actually gunjan seems to give better advice to him everytime. she clearly understands ranvi's pulse.. she brought those crowns and told him that when we grow up we have so many worries and mess our lives..so atleast momentarily its nice to go back to our childhood..

and yeah her expression was more like oh ranvi why do u worry so much abt veera al the time..let her be..she is fine.. worry for ur self too.. ranvi needs to share his financial troubles with gunjan i suppose.. she will help him out in her own ways surely
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
even i also think   i m lil bit confuse gunveera relationship but bg music played when ranvi told he thought about veera   is really scare me
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ranvi is always thinking about Veeras related matter,

anyone in a normal mind wud be, cum on please stop ðŸ˜†

her expression was , that at least he talked to her, but also that she wasnt expecting Veera to pop in. .  but there was a understanding , genuine ness in her eyes, that she understood his concern for his sister, and adviced him perfectly!!  

so as a serial mainly on Ranveeera, its undoubtedly that some situations will arise to strengthen Ranjan, Ranveera, GUNjan-Veera relations, all izz well!! 
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
exactly, even I am confused.. probably she might be supporting karan-veera so that veera moves out..
but at the end of the I am damn sure, Gunjan is going to be jealous typeyy in future... before marriage or after... dunno..!
I am not saying whole negative..
but yes little insecure.. I know anyone would be.. kinnda reminded me of Uttaran here, where, Kanha is showering all love and care for meethi and not his wife surabhi, which made her unhappy..
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
I agree with Aisha, Mohini and namrata...I think she was expecting ranvi to think of her(like a way to propose her)but when he said abt veera..Her expressions changed cause ranvi is always worried abt veera and try to make him understand that veera has grown up now and knows how to handle things...she knows ranvi love veera too much...but she also knows that veera knows how to take care of things...she has been handling things since she came to the pind...so maybe gunjan is just not worried for her now...but gunjan is a very sweet person...
😊
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Her expression was like "not Veera again". Gunjan actually hates Veera now. She represents everything that she herself was not able to become. No one takes her seriously coz she is just an airhead. Everyone thinks that Veera is smart. She is a graduate and has a lot of prospects in life. Gunjan flirts with men and gets their attention to boost her ego. It is like a drug to her. Even Ranvi's love for her is just an ego boost for her!! 

Gunjan sees going abroad as her only hope. In her mind, Veera is the one that stopped this from happening! So she hates her! This is the reason that she will reject Ranvi as well. To get back at Veera through him. She is a very small minded and spiteful girl, who is NOTHING like the young Gunjan. I was just starting to like her and now just think she is awful!! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 10 years ago
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i personally had a feeling form the start that somewhere down the track cvs will be putting a track where gunjan will become jealous because of the more affection and attention ranvi has for veera.
but i just hope in the end we can our nice sweet ranjan