•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
today i am happy that she remembered gopi and being a bit sad that gopi left her with the household responsibilities :)
Yup. Rashi miss gopi. She is also sad of gopi leaving mm. Our rashi is nt like that evil manhoos radhaEdited by Rashi_JeeMan - 10 years ago
I don't think she's missing Gopi as her sister. In the precap she called her "bevakoof". She just misses her for the responsibilities she looked after.
Originally posted by Simi0808

I don't think she's missing Gopi as her sister. In the precap she called her "bevakoof". She just misses her for the responsibilities she looked after.

in todays episode u could clearly see that she was worried about gopi and her welfare ðŸ˜­
rashi is the only one who is showing affection towards her, no one else is even bothered ðŸ˜¡.

Today  from what i could see Rashi  was missing gopi a lot she wanted to know how she was,   but i have a feeling that rashi may be letting things go wrong hoping someone in modi household puts a stop to it she wants to awaken the household she has probably had enough of her mothers kalakari,   it was ok short term but now needs to do something to bring back gopi