Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

So Anu is here to take revenge.... - Page 2

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I dont at all like anu...i guess she'll create problems between paya...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Dreamygal301

I am so sick of the same thing over and over again - and always Latika has a hand in it.

Is she a Don or something? that anyone who comes to Mumbai with something against the Diwans, she has to have a slice of it?

And the Diwans?...well really, any normal people after having gone through what they have would be so wary of any newcomers, they would just refuse to open their door!!...but no, the Diwans let anyone in. I mean they are so wealthy, really they should do background checks because you know every time someone is after their wealth!...it has been proven time after time, so they should just know by now.

Instead they fall for the same divide and conquer policy their super enemy Latika uses!!

Too disgusted, doubt I would be watching this track.

I rather the show just ends than dragging it on painfully like this.

I am sick of it too but I think CV's think drama=viewers. Yes I know she seems to have done a PHD in Spying. She is everywhere and knows everything...surely she doesn't have that many contacts. Its unrealistic. I mean there is enough evil in the Goel's there is no need for Latika and another thing she doesn't have to be there but I think Latika's character always adds some spice even though she ends up fleeing. Yeah I know...I remember seeing a post is DM a hotel. Well it sure does seem like it. I know they are affluent people but guests at DM always over stay I am sure it is the service and caring they stay here for. 😑 πŸ˜† Yes there has been so many occasions around 3 times where they are after their wealth...I think they will only realise that someone was after their wealth is when they are homeless. 😑 Yes I cant believe this track it isn't required at all.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shilub

Hi,

In my post i had predicted that this would happen...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3904202

It's so redundant what CV keeps doing.

They just end one story and then start the similar track with new players...

oh well

Nice predictions! I feel they will all team up and expose the Goels but PaYa have a lot of problems ahead.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NISHADEEP

OMG...Anu is taking revenge too...sigh...

seriously bored with this...

if Anu is jealous of Pankhuri which she would be if she hasn't forgotten that she was rejected to be Adi's wife then she would anything to hurt her. she might even try to ruin PaYas relationship...
And again our poor PaYa will suffer...

But honeymoon is supposed to be coming up soon too so...I don't understand reallyπŸ˜•

Yeah Anu is the mastermind in this whole plan and she is just 😑😑😑 I think she is there for her parents revenge big time...why don't she just leave and find a boy? Its not hard...why dwell on just one boy? Ridiculous. Why would you waste your life over a boy who rejected you when you can do so much more! I hope honeymoon happens soon!
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pamela01

The CVs do not believe in good people being happy.

Avantika, should throw out Sheila's relatives.

Yes they always need problems in the show because otherwise no one will watch it is the classic TV theory. 😑 Yeah she should and I think she will...Avantika will expose them all!
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aasiyah8

After seeing today's episode right now and seeing what they will show tomorrow, I think Anu is the journalist causing the problems for the family and is definitely with her mom, dad and Latika to ruin their lives. 

Hope they all get caught, as well as that arrogant man Payal wanted to marry before she married Rubal. 

Awww how cute, Payal and Rubal's names kinda match...they end with the same letters :) 

Yeah Anu is defo causing the problems and leaking the news because she has put her phone in the room so she can record everything. 😑 It is all Latika's plans though. I am sure they will get caught soon with Avantika finding out the news tomorrow. Yes, Rohit needs to be punished and so does Latika! She needs a punishment big time! 😑 Yeah they end in the same letters. Their Jodi name is RuYal! They are sweet!
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cha002

How come a shady negative character like Latika is made so powerful? This woman can do anything and Deewans are weaklings in front of her. I am quitting watching this show now! I hate it :)

This is because in the TV world...negativity and evil always triumphs and good always suffers the consequences..this show is a fine example! Latika has ran off scot free so many times! Don't quit the show because of this...the honeymoon is round the corner! 😳
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pamela01

The CVs needs a very good shake up.

All they seem to be doing is having evil people constantly in the Dewan mansion.

Yes it is creating a lot of negativity for the show! They need to buckle up! Yes that is true...there is no positive people coming into the show!
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shaily1008

I dont at all like anu...i guess she'll create problems between paya...

She is here to create more problems and they are coming fast...I don't think they will back down soon!