Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

aps..

aps..

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Hi friends , i thinked before but posting my thought today .this fourm not so active like other but its so peacefull fourm . When i joined this fourm so afaired bcz me thinked old jeannie fans never accepted us but i was wrong hatts off them they realized the fact & accept us .now i feel its really my second home . we all jeannie aur juju fans like a family member .we are happy :D:D plzzz plzzz its my request don,t disturb our environment tray be fun here & enjoy with my sweet jeannie ... Thx to all .

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

RubinafanValiniMaryamMary-Have.a.dream-LUNAfmegha_bsparklingeyesashna26-Priyam-SushantFan_Afssrishabgosavigoolab

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Be fun like Jeannie aur juju here :)" in Jeannie aur Juju forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MaryamMary

MaryamMary

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Yes aps, it is really fun to be here. no arguments, the show JAJ itself is very peaceful & give us joy in our hearts & home

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rubinafanaps..ValiniLUNAf

aps..

aps..

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Maryam you are right , comedy show new for me also j&j fourm so different than other fourm .thx to rubina ... Only for her i am a part of this fourm . Thx rubina really i am feelings so fresh when i saw rubina as jeannie . Atleast me as a viewer enjoyed 1/2hour with lots of fun in 24hour .

Edited by aps.. - 03 February 2014 at 12:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RubinafanMaryamMaryLUNAf

-Have.a.dream-

Coolbie

-Have.a.dream-

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Yeah I have accepted her as Jeannie, she is great loving her and true we r a JAJ jadooi family Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RubinafanMaryamMaryaps..LUNAf-Priyam-

aps..

aps..

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .nightqueen

Yeah I have accepted her as Jeannie, she is great loving her and true we r a JAJ jadooi family Big smile

wishing for long live our jadooi familySmilealso missing your 3feb written update ... Take your time but Plzzz update dear.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RubinafanMaryamMary

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
I dint have hard time accepting Rubi as Jeannie bcuz I've been her fan since her CB days. N JAJ is something that I've been attached to since 1 and half yrs... will never ever quit watching the show :D

agree.. this forum is quite peaceful n I've made some amazing mitrams here! Welcome to our mitram family. Keep having fun *hugs*

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rubinafanaps..MaryamMary-Have.a.dream-LUNAfSushantFan_Afss

Rubinafan

Rubinafan

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
guys i am new on this forum.jst give sum cmnts on rubi AT.bt nw try to active more and more here.
i m cmpltly agree with aps,maryam mary,night queen and priyam.this forum is the most peaceful place.and all members r jst like a family.and thank u so much for accepting our Rubina.she is a fantastic actress also a sweet heart in real life jst like our jeannie.and she does a great job here in JAJ.by d way u all r also sweet hearts.luv u all.

and...hi aps. dear!!:-))

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryaps..LUNAfSushantFan_Afss

aps..

aps..

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priyam-

I dint have hard time accepting Rubi as Jeannie bcuz I've been her fan since her CB days. N JAJ is something that I've been attached to since 1 and half yrs... will never ever quit watching the show :D

agree.. this forum is quite peaceful n I've made some amazing mitrams here! Welcome to our mitram family. Keep having fun *hugs*
priyam ... Matram you are my silent fri.nd since PV time ha ha ...Congo for your new name !! I am also a big fan of rubi ... She is special for me but i am thinking now why not watched before when its started really j&j very good show .thx for your warm wellcome .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RubinafanMaryamMary-Priyam-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top