Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badala thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

thanx dear..i will be alert but plz let me know in adv when will birthday thread will be posted app. like 2 days early, 1 day early  or on 17th etc.

I am sorry Ranjini di... You will have to understand that I can not be partial. Everyone had a fair opportunity to volunteer. You still can volunteer for write ups. And you will have to understand that . You can volunteer for messages and help Divu with it.
I am not a superwoman and I obviously need help but Seema is already helping me. 

P.S. : If this still agitates you, I want you to tell other SV AT members to ask me to back out because I did not start this myself, I was asked to. I don't know why you can not understand that I CANNOT be partial. 

@ EVERYONE : Please tell me if I am wrong and I will happily step down.
Edited by _saumya_ - 10 years ago
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _saumya_

I am sorry Ranjini di... You will have to understand that I can not be partial. Everyone had a fair opportunity to volunteer. You still can volunteer for write ups. And you will have to understand that . You can volunteer for messages and help Divu with it.

I am not a superwoman and I obviously need help but Seema is already helping me. 

P.S. : If this still agitates you, I want you to tell other SV AT members to ask me to back out because I did not start this myself, I was asked to. I don't know why you can not a understand that I CANNOT be partial. 

@ EVERYONE : Please tell me if I am wrong and I will happily step down.

when did i say u be partial to me..why r u analysing too much on your own..what did i ask btw..did i tell u only i will post in the 1st page?? all i am saying is i will just post 1 siggie/wish of mine in the 1st page..what is wrong in it..i dont know other works other than making siggies hence i told i will take care of it but then u said ur doing that already..did i say anything for that..for every small things if u say like this it will be prob for birthday thread..i did not ask u to come out of this thread..i even asked u initially what i can help but u did not say a single word then what i should think..u dont need to misunderstand for my every single post

sorry if i have hurt any of my sumitians here
Badala thumbnail
I am sorry if I misunderstood you Ranjin di..
.if any1 is already doing this then sorry to say i will res in the 1st page to post my siggies directly..nobody should get angry or upset about this  

did you not say this ranjini di. You can pass on as many sigs as you want but all may not be posted. Only best ones will be.

I am really sorry for misunderstanding you , if I did. You can pass the siggy to Seema and message to Divu and we will handle. 

About you voluteering, you can volunteer in message collection with DIvu or provide us write ups. I did not say anything because everyone is free to volunteer. You could have volunteered for something you thought you were the best in. 

Anyway, now you know and you can tell me.

@Divu: can you get hold of Sami and tell her that I need her? 
designersaini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nutan7

hi Heema , I appreciate u r contry. πŸ˜†
pl. continue
I have noted that I have to watch u r video d link of which is on pg 12. abhii it is not opening. aapne post kiya hai to achhahi hoga . .
seema ,
what u r posting use signature kahate hai kya?

no di dats text in glitter.actually i'hav jst learnt it so dats why jo banaya wo post kar diya
designersaini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nutan ji, they are called blinkies :)

blinkies...hmm...ye naam to mujhe bhi nahi pata tha saumi
Ranjinikishan thumbnail

I am sorry if I misunderstood you Ranjin di..

.if any1 is already doing this then sorry to say i will res in the 1st page to post my siggies directly..nobody should get angry or upset about this..i had to say this b'coz u had told me directly that i cant post in the 1st page otherwise i would have not said at all.  

did you not say this ranjini di. You can pass on as many sigs as you want but all may not be posted. Only best ones will be..i know & i dont have any prob with this..only best siggies will be posted & if u feel like my siggie is good enough then only u can post

I am really sorry for misunderstanding you , if I did. You can pass the siggy to Seema and message to Divu and we will handle..i will 

About you voluteering, you can volunteer in message collection with DIvu or provide us write ups. I did not say anything because everyone is free to volunteer. You could have volunteered for something you thought you were the best in..i told u dear i dont know anything other than making siggies..i am not that talented like others..what can i do thats why i had mentioned that i am ready to take siggies dept..btw what is write ups i dont know..if some1 or u brief me then i will try to do 

Anyway, now you know and you can tell me.

@Divu: can you get hold of Sami and tell her that I need her? 

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nutan just for you I am reposting the link . I am sure you know the song " sathi hath Badhana " Naya Daur song and someone has made nice video. If the link doesn't work google it on U tube Sathi hath Badhana . It's cartoon and real pics 

This is very appropriate for this thread .enjoy . I learnt a lot .

PS . Why are you calling me AAP ? 😭 Intana bada darja mat dena . I think you and me have seen same amounts of rainy seasons .πŸ€—πŸ€—So TU will be better πŸ€£And closer πŸ€—
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
heema
thanx for new link. it worked. all lirics r written with cartoons and scenery in between. last waterfall was superb .enjoyed.
yes ,it is appeopriate for this tread .' hame sabko milkarhi sumit's birthday manana hai .'

Aap is the beauty of Hindi. chhote bachhekobhi aap bulate hai. πŸ˜‰
chale teri bat man leti hun. tu hi sahi. 'priy aamha boli rangadi.'πŸ˜›
yes tu mai apnapan hai .aur apanpan me khushiyaan hain. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— Edited by nutan7 - 10 years ago
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Can any1 tell me what is write up means..i can start working on this 
Badala thumbnail
Not at home. Will get back to you Ranging di for the write up. Sami has already asked me about it yesterday but I will let both of you do it.
Ranjini di... that is what I had told you that you can not post on pg 1 because it is for group wishes and sigs and creation no individual posts on pg 1.