Fan Fictions

Please love me too:chp 4 Pg 33(Pm related imp note: pg 38)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 39

Page 1
Page   of 39
Page 2 Page 39

awsome_avi

awsome_avi

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Part 1

Standing at the corner of the party hall, Clad in red designer Saree gifted by her husband, Khushi Singh Raizada was a sight to watch, her curls playing peek a boo with her face, her hazel eyes with a touch of khol in them, her milky white waist and her oh-so pleasurable lips. Everything was perfect about her, she was perfect in all sense. Wearing the heavy Raizada jewelleries, she was depicting a great picture of a happily married Raizada bride. Her life was dream which every girl wanted to live, her life was perfect... or it seemed so.

"Mr Raizada, meet my wife Mrs Sonia Singhania!" Mr singhania introduced a tall girl, wearing a short dress to Arnav.

"Hello, Mrs Singhania, nice to meet you!" said Arnav.

"Same here Mr Raizada, I guess she is your wife?" Sonia asked referring to the girl in a white gown standing next to Arnav.

"uhh... no! She is Sheetal, Sheetal Kapoor! My friend and right now the head designer at A.R" corrected Arnav "My wife..." he said looking around for Khushi and then not finding her in reach continued "... ermm, right now she is not here. As soon as she comes you can meet her!" he said politely.

"Ya sure! But I must say, you should tag your wife along with you everywhere, otherwise anyone can make a mistake considering Sheetal as your wife! You two look perfect!" said Mr Singhania making sheetal and Arnav both uncomfortable at the topic.

Arnav smiled back nodding  to Mr Singhania and excused himself from there while Sheetal and Sonia emerged themselves in a light conversation.

"What the hell Khushi, I have not brought you here to stand at the corner like a... leave it! You know how embarrassing it is for me, everytime when I have to introduce my newly wedded wife to the world and she is not even standing beside me. For god sake, come out of your shyness, you are my wife now, Arnav Singh Raizada's wife and not a the daughter of a halwai!" he snapped finding Khushi standing at the corner of the hall, alone.

"Arnav ji, voh... I thought that it would..." she replied scared at outburst of her husband.

"Oh, please not again, I told you not to use your that very little precious brain when you know nothing good can come out of it, why do you do this always! Now come and be beside me for the rest of the party, and dare you speak more than required in your that down market ascent, just smile to everyone and say hello and please it's not hallo!" saying this he took Khushi's hand in his and joined the party again with his wife beside him, and hence as a result everyone saw the Raizada couple together for the first time after their marriage.

Married for 3 months now, Arnav and Khushi could be described as the most happy couple in the eyes of the world. They lived with their family in Raizada mansion, and their family was one of the most elite families in Delhi.

Everything was perfect in Raizada house, money was never a matter to them and emotions were filled in abundance in that family. A loving Grand mom, a cool and caring parents and two elder brothers who pampered their sister. Ah! What more could be asked? No wait there was something amiss, oh right the eldest son of the family was not married yet.

Eldest son, as in Arnav Singh Raizada, CEO of AR Industries. After the retirement of his father Arun Singh Raizada Arnav took over the Raizada empire and the responsibilities of an elder son and brother. Being brought up in modern environment he always saw the world his way. He was a man with different shades, loving for the family, ruthless in business, dude for his friends and hot for his girlfriends. Everything was perfect in his life, until his marriage came up as a great disaster.

So, Arnav after being emotionally blackmailed about his marriage infinite number of times  gave up against his family and agreed to marry the girl of their choice, not wanting to waste much time for this waste matter. And soon as he agreed he didn't even got the time for reconsidering his decision when he found himself married to Khushi Gupta, daughter of shashi gupta, a halwai in lucknow but the best friend of his father.

And now, Arnav singh Raizada regretted his decision from the core of his heart. Khushi, his wife now was not the girl whom he would have ever chosen as his wife if left up to him. Okay, he believed in values and all, but it was limit now. This girl, was not even graduated properly and now was his wife, his, who himself was a postgraduate from Harvards and ran his business now. He was a modern man and she was, erm... just the opposite. He loved parties and she loved satsangs. He wanted his wife to be bold and confident and here what he got was a wife who would prefer a heavy saree instead of a modern wear, ah leave that not even a salwar suit  and would prefer to stand at the corner away from people and if ever asked to talk, she would create a disaster that should not be mentioned, not a single English word she knew. Like seriously? God knows what dad saw in her and made her his wife.

Okay agreed she was very good in homely matters, leave aside good she was perfect but that was not what Arnav wanted. He wanted a partner who would walk with his steps and would make him proud in the society and now all she made him was embarrassed in front of all the people. And hence as they say, when things don't match cracks start to built.

Therefore, Arnav repelled himself from his wife and started to build his own world outside the house only tolerating her for his family who loved her for god knows what and loved her maybe more than him.

"Arnav ji, I wanted to ask your permission for going to my parents house! It's preetika's wedding so if you..." she asked fidgeting with her pallu.

He never talked to her more than required and she was always very scared of him. Even after 2 years of their marriage, even after having taken their marriage forward in many sense, she was never able to talk to him without being nervous and the reason, he never reciprocated her words without being disgusted or angry. She would always try to make him happy, but Arnav had decided that he cannot be happy with her. The only time he would treat her as his wife was in the nights, nights when he would be feeling very tired of his work and would need someone to make him calm. At that time, he would just come to her, kiss her lips, her body, savour his needs and sleep not caring what she would feel. But Khushi said nothing, she was happy that at least she would help him in some way, let it be giving herself as an object to use to him, but she would not say anything to him. He was her husband and it was her duty to make him happy.

Khushi, could never understand why he hated her so much in the beginning months of her marriage, until she attended a party with him where he introduced her to his world, his world where she can never belong and that was the only party she attended with him. So gathering her feelings Khushi understood that this is how her life is to be always, with a husband and without him too. Therefore she started indulging herself in the needs of the family, caring for everyone, loving everyone and watching over everyone needs. She was perfect Bahu, bhabhi, and a ... wife as people saw. Whatever was her relation with Arnav she always took care of him, his clothes, food , medicine, room and desires without a word of complain. She was content with whatever life was giving her. She loved her husband and she knew that she will be never loved back so she never asked, she was happy fulfilling her duties as his wife and with the thought that at least she was living with him.

But, Sometimes she felt pain when he looked at her with his eyes cold, she never expected much from him but a single glance of warmth was something that every human needed from the person they love but Khushi could not get that also in her 24 months of marriage. But she never complained or whined about it, taking it as her fate she just did everything for the family  and him in a very light hope of him loving her or even him considering her as the part of his life. But alas! Arnav never did so.

"Arnav ji?" she asked again not getting the response from him.

"Yeah?" he asked coming out of his thoughts.

"I was... I was asking that If I could visit my parents house for pritika's wedding?" she said again.

"For how long?" he asked.

"Does it matter?" the words came out from her mouth without her consent "I mean, only for two weeks,... If you allow!" she added " I was thinking that if I am going there I should spend some time with amma and bauji as after the marriage I never visited them other than for that 1 day of paghphera rasam!" she said hopefully.

"What? Two weeks? Are you mad?" he bellowed, not liking the fact of her being away for two weeks. " You know what, I will not allow!" he declared.

"Voh, I am sorry. I will not go!" she said and ran out of the room as fast as she could, not wanting him to see the tears that have gathered in her eyes.

Two weeks? She wants to away from me for two weeks? How can she? Does she not understand that I need her! Does she not understand how will I live? Damn her and damn that wedding! Who does she thinks she is? Like hell I will let her go.

Arnav singh Raizada made a resolution. After 7 months of hating her, 6 months of understanding and rest of the months fighting with his heart and mind about  his feeling for his wife, Arnav had just a few weeks ago came to the conclusion that not only he loved his wife but also adored and respected her.

He still remember how she made place in his heart with her sweet talk and her care for everyone. In spite of acting all rude and arrogant around her he could not manage to stay away from her charm for long. He remember her mother saying "Arnav, Khushi is a girl who will give her life for you, just try to understand her, it will benefit everyone chottey. I know she is not much educated but child leaving that aside she is a gem, try and love her Arnav. She will give the world you." And hence after having a emotional conversation with his mother about his troubled married life he thought of starting it all over again. No, he never wanted to start anew, instead he wanted to ask his mother for the permission for his divorce with Khushi, but after his mother plea to give it one more chance he thought again, his life was already a mess, if one try could make anything better then what is wrong in giving it a try.

So,  after that day Arnav started opening up to her more. Started talking to her more, and started sensing her more, but what he noticed did nothing much to improve his relation with her. He noticed how she always behaved seriously in front of him when he had seen her in her chirpiest way with others, how she ran away from the place as soon as he entered, how she never asked much from him and most of all how much scared she was of him.

And that did not go well with Arnav. The more he noticed her, the more he felt for her. He realized that she was such a person who could charm anyone. She did everything perfectly. From his needs to his family needs all were taken care of by her. Akash and Anjali's life depended on her and his parents now never thought to do anything without her. And dadi's case was different, she found a friend in Khushi, from gossiping about the ladies to their common fan ship of Salman khan everything included Khushi. And now when he noticed all these things, he saw how she included everyone in her life except him.

He started behaving with her in a more civil manner and started asking for her help in the things which she already did for him. For eg. He started asking Khushi for his clothes which were already laid on his bed, he started asking Khushi for his coffee which was already there on his table, his things which were already at their respective places. This made Arnav realize how much he depended on her.

Slowly, during their love making he realised how much passionate she made him, she made him desire her more, she made him feel the zenith of happiness and satisfaction. One thing what Arnav knew was that no other woman could make him feel that way, the way which Khushi made him feel. She was perfect for him in every sense. Now her being not much educated seemed meaningless, her not knowing English or her not wearing western clothes seemed a foolish topic to think about. Now only one thing mattered, and that was that he loved her.

Yes, Arnav Singh Raizada loved his wife Khushi whom he have hated and misbehaved with. Arnav knew that he have realised this very late but better late than never. So now from two months he so much wanted to get his feelings reciprocated by his wife but she was hell bent on ignoring him.

Aah! How much he hated this, how much he wanted her to talk to him as she talked with others. How much he wanted her to sit with him, smile with, laugh with him, fight with him... all that she did with others! But no, the only thing she did was running away from him, getting so scared of him that she was not able to ask him for food. He noticed how she never denied him her body, it was as if she has started doing it as a job. Job? Like really? The most beautiful thing of their married life, was considered as a job to her. This is not done, this is so not done.

Hence, after noticing this part of his life with Khushi, he never again got intimate with her. Thinking, that first he will make her fall in love with him and then they will start everything together again and this time she will willingly come to him.

Weeks passed but Khushi was still the same, and arnav was getting more frustrated. He thought to give her time, but her ignorance was killing him. So he started to talk to her like a normal husband would do. For example,

"Khushi, I will be late tomorrow!" and she nodded.

"Khushi, I have a meeting tomorrow." And she nodded.

"Did you have lunch?" she nodded.

"You should take care of yourself Khushi." She felt weird, but still nodded.

"Are you okay?" she nodded and ran away.

God, will she ever understand what I am trying to make her understand? She always run away from me, nod and give me answers and when I am very lucky I will get to hear a "Ji" or more lucky then "Arnavji, aapki coffee!"' thought arnav frustrated.

And one day he had enough, he knew she was a very traditional girl and idea of dates would be very new to her, but if he want her love him back he would have to spend some time with her alone because if left to his family, they would give him Khushi only at night which was the time he wanted to be away from her. God he was always attracted to her and now knowing that he love her controlling himself was not his cup of tea. But he decided he would do it, he would control his feelings for his wife until she herself comes up to him. But that does not mean he cannot steal her away from his family, if he cannot get her alone at home then he would get her alone outside the home. So one day he asked her.

"We will go for dinner tonight." He said hopefully.

Khushi looked around the room to see with whom he was talking.

"I am talking to you dammit!" he snapped sensing her alien behaviour, which made him realise that he made her feel so aloof to him that he never thought that he will ask to go with her.

"Jee, me?" she asked.

"Jee haan!"

"Voh, I... main? Kaise? Aap... Main?"

"Why? You are my wife, you can!" he said calmly.

Khushi looked at him for a while, trying to see any confusion or anger in his face. She saw none. She thought of saying a yes, but then remembering the party incident and not wanting to embarrass him again said "Voh arnavji, humein maaf kar dijiyegapar hum nahi aaa paenge. Hum phir se aapko sharminda nahin karna chahte!" she said with all her strength and ran away.

That was the incident one weeks ago, and from that time arnav has again stopped talking to her, because if he wanted her to accept him then he would have to do it calmly, but that incident have made him so much mad, guilty and fearful that he knows that of he will talk to her again soon, and if she will behave in that same manner he will not be able to control his anger, his urge to kiss her and blow her mind with his love.

And now after one weeks, finally when arnav have come up with a full proof plan to woo his wife she has come to talk him. When she had come up to him, he thought that maybe it is a good sign, but when has his wife reached his expectation. When he thought that she is coming to him, then on the contrary she is asking him the permission to let her go away from him for two damn weeks! And instead of making her understand why he refused, he had made him cry and now was sitting in front of his laptop like a silly young dumb man. Huh! What the hell!

A lone tear escaped from his eyes sensing his helplessness and knowing that credit goes to him "I love you Khushi, please love me too!"

A/N: To be continued in next chapter. not proof read yet!
Just wrote it, as it came into my mind. Don't know how it is. So, no idea about your response! Sorry for any mistake.

Liked it???ShockedShocked

If yes then like SmileSmile and don't forget to comment ' I will love it if you write a detailed review.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

and for pm's just buddy me or mention it in your comment... and you will get it

Index:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Edited by awsome_avi - 11 April 2014 at 12:04am

The following 197 member(s) liked the above post:

sydyrobedwardharshiyataanuruvnisravanthi93kk10Deepa.sprhajazz.kaur123kavya456moncherivismitha3awsomechokrijanu.cute93lovebadhansadiasaziapreciouspearlysonpriya83amsamsgrockkstruep123vinyasaMGVijayalakshmisanumganugunawarthyniblacklady1sow420deepti.mythrayejyogultinklebyvajunematilda.sarunpratik01snia25290MINKRISHd3isLife-PayaashPManubablujazzy308raniii2juliusvalentinakavyaarshidevasahayamradhika007PreenaRakflash90malar3tanyaranjancutyanushkamahaadhanapalLash16shan68sangeethbalainamajarViolet125owinsweetfairy007sukritaa12fanfollowergoyalkalpna123luvakankshaanamika00vini96lilyattitudeshalinikanaguTinkJiacutie13ramya90MSgayatrineha_dubey1709vandu123AnaswarArchu61jtammareddykushiasr26rvasmz.brarGunMqwerty012hz83sumana561angelVCnarmathabiju21Rasa23tokyorabid52Arshi200arshi000maria29rush007Lovely_Bajwa_mayurisb80nissoFrozen_AnaaazzzIDatIFCharMarfan4evernahekshubhangilittlemissstarseema13Arilipimanechcrazyqueenrosalinesibsjg12Chaverah_TFCSweety012345KhushiPMfamiyaradha.lovextylish_zaraRattyswaminano123sweetlifenikshniya55Nadia_MaliksmatAlai123aleena.1884MarriedLovetanvi_arshiMsDroolKanthantoeditorifsaal044madhusquareakankharakipoojasidd123piaviviandsenaGoldenEyesMahimaMVprabha75lovespellHina69Shweta1691V3Odsmiley13MissNadiaAshaviTwilightHorizonhajrpari_goyaltejaswini.253suwinkirti123love.piyaliplease6roshaandolly477--RAINA--GAURI29raniluvsasrkajribarunsobtikushigowdamissmkkoiskjyothim78aaytYaSha0512...Tripti...bs1224adhu11shruti46sfghfjJaveria3991mishtypiyadrashtimeetuAnjuRishHappytwinkle1chillyhoney-sweetyranogillmadkukkurulamasspoorthydaisydee425zafiangeldream14laksh65mayuloveusweetie_angelrupzloveutintinumeloniejakhushisarunholic_arhianu17-Xpress-Nidsubh007chavvi16Suchi.Rsarunsashasinghdobrevagasmsprincessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please love me too:chp 4 Pg 33(Pm related imp note: pg 38)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hina69

Goldie

Hina69

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Yippeee me firstPartyDancing

Arnav have messed up so much hereD'oh...For 2 years, she is living as his wife yet not having his love CryCryCry

My heart cried for KhushiBroken Heart

He is now asking to her to love him when he did nothing but to hate her and push her away and said that she embarass himAngry and still he wants her to act normal around him when he never gave her a reason to do soConfusedBroken Heart

Please avi continue soon, I can't wait to read more...Pretty pleaseEmbarrassed

Edited by Hina69 - 02 February 2014 at 9:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divya1122awsome_avipiaviviandsenamadhusquare

angelVC

angelVC

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Smile Smile Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awsome_avi

awsome_avi

awsome_avi

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hina69

r

I knew, meri hinu hi sabse pehle res karegi, hats off to you mam!
Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhusquareHina69

sumana561

sumana561

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Nice one...do continue... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awsome_avi

niksh

Goldie

niksh