he explained, "It has been said that I came
on the sets drunk, which is an utter lie. It is
extremely sad that way they have spoken
about me. The truth is that my contract got
over three months back.Right at the
beginning I made it very clear that I would
stay with the show for a year and then
move on.

so wats wrong bcoz public wants he should work in that show even if his character is becoming anything at the end of the day public can lov him but can't get him gud work can't pay him he has to earn for his family himself
CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: zara1ksg

Ppl want KSG back .. Let them protest .. It's their life .. KSG quit and was always going to quit after a year .. Do I feel he broke viewers hearts ? No I think the best decision he made was to leave and here's what I posted in another topic as well do I wish karan comes back ? no I don't want karan to come back bcoz he was disinterested in the role and I don't blame him ! what karan signed on was to play an angry young architect who had problems with his father ..but ever since tanveer was their they turned asad into a non intelligent best friend ! then they made him turn so soft for cheesy romance which was the side story to najma and nikhat ,then they had zoyaan track which left asad with no storyline except to pop up and hug zoya ! then whenthey reunite and dilshaad rashid track starts .. they make rashid get ill so what scenes would asad have to do with his father .. so when the main lead turns into a side character for over 6 months .. you expect karan to stay interested .. and at first I wanted him to come back but since zee called him unprofessional - it upset me ! I totally believe that karan and surbhi were the reason that qubool hai reached so high in trp charts ! bcoz their story was amazing ! so yes karan deserved credit from the channel ! instead they called him a drunk and fired him ... what matters to us viewers is how he portrayed asad onscreen and I can say that I have loved every scene of his ! there was not a scene where I could say that karan could have done better ! so the way they fired him - I would not return ! even with an apology because karan gave his best to the show and he wanted to move on ! I don't see anything wrong with that !

lastly would I have minded if asad was killed of so karan could leave .. I would have infact loved that ! that would have made their love story so totally epic ! like romeo and Juliet ! I would have loved to see a broken zoya .. a dieing asad whispering I love you zoya and closing his eyes ! sigh would have brought me to tears .. yeah im kind of dark like that .. This is just my opinion .. Like it or hate it if u want ..

👏👏👏
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: _Serz_

Karan Singh Grover has always been the
heartthrob of thousands of women, young
and old, all over the TV-watching world. So
when he stepped into the shoes of Asad, his
character on the popular Hindi soap Qubool
Hai in October 2012, there were many sighs
of delight. But now, over a year down the
line, there are problems. Karan has been
dismissed from the show for non-
cooperation, unprofessional behaviour and
his absence from shoots. But the actor says
that much of this is an attempt by the
channel (Zee) to defame him. In an interview
he explained, "It has been said that I came
on the sets drunk, which is an utter lie. It is
extremely sad that way they have spoken
about me. The truth is that my contract got
over three months back.Right at the
beginning I made it very clear that I would
stay with the show for a year and then
move on.

Thank you for the caption. Now I can choose to be saucy and sarcastic like someone else was trying to be by saying he personally came and told me all that. But I choose to step out because one, I put my opinion across and my point is proven, and two, I'm not going to waste my time trying to reason while people mock me. Toodles people. And thanks once again for the article that I was personally too lazy to quote. Lol
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sanaa629

The dude said it himself in an interview that's been published since December that he was not planning to stay on the show longer than a year. And he only stayed the extra couple of months for Gul. He said all that in that interview! 

so isn't it the production people knew it still they signed n plz he plays asad doesn't mean he is superman he has a life n he has to take his decisions he never promised anything so y we expect him to die for us 
maha2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: awesome

👏👏👏

👏👏
karan-007 thumbnail
Ksg would have done it again if his character would have been handled better during zoyaan track n cv's r bad at handling story this yu need to accept n who knows if ksg would have been given leave he would have renewed the contract there r many things but we only try to find fault ohh he left it this that he had long hair he was not perfect as asad ya we people r mad fans he has a life for god sake I know wen I want him back its little kiddish as thats moi selfish reason to see him back as asad  Edited by karan-007 - 10 years ago
maha2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: karan-007

Ksg would have done it again if his character would have been handled better during zoyaan track n cv's r bad at handling story this yu need to accept n who knows if ksg would have been given leave he would have renewed the contract there r many things but we only try to find fault ohh he left it this that he had long hair he was not perfect as asad ya yu people r mad fans he has a life for god sake I know wen I want him back its little kiddish as thats moi selfish reason to see him back as asad 

👍🏼
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: karan-007

so wats wrong bcoz public wants he should work in that show even if his character is becoming anything at the end of the day public can lov him but can't get him gud work can't pay him he has to earn for his family himself

I only posted this article coz u said he never said he wanted to leave. And coming to ur point, I have watched QH on n off when karan was there n yes true I hardly used to see him onscreen for more than 5 mts but now when he is out the show all of a sudden focuses only on Asad/zoya. Does dat mean that PH always wanted karan out dats y dint give attention to his character/role??. No sane PH would want his lead to leave or become disinterested in show. All Iam trying to say is that we fans should remove our fanglasses and accept the fact that our Favs are also humas n dey can also be at fault.
karan-007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Serz_

I only posted this article coz u said he never said he wanted to leave. And coming to ur point, I have watched QH on n off when karan was there n yes true I hardly used to see him onscreen for more than 5 mts but now when he is out the show all of a sudden focuses only on Asad/zoya. Does dat mean that PH always wanted karan out dats y dint give attention to his character/role??. No sane PH would want his lead to leave or become disinterested in show. All Iam trying to say is that we fans should remove our fanglasses and accept the fact that our Favs are also humas n dey can also be at fault.

yup focus will be on asad n zoya now ksg isn't there who yu believe or not had max fans n yup our favs r human even they have wishes that we don't see y will he do a serial jaha he is not shown nicely instead he can do a show where he will be appreciated zoyaan track was a trump card which went bakwaas bcoz of bad execution 
-Im-Possible- thumbnail
Whats wrong in trying, its their wish you can't stop anyone from trying but i don't think they will bring back ksg as their ego is more bigger, and if by chance thinking of some fans they call him back and he rejects then your topic make sense, now i don't think it make any sense. Personally don't want him back in QH anyway:-)