Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss Wow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Sanyukta...

I wanted to say that please change your story's name coz a popular story on taani and rey from D3 exists with the same name

Sorry Its the name I used when I initially started this in 2008. So I would not be changing the name.
Miss Wow thumbnail

PROMO1

Khushi - Papa its just the matter of 2 years...why are getting soo upset? if you get upset like I wont be able to go...now smile...come on smile...

Shashi - Khushi dear..you never stayed away from us all this while and now you suddenly took this decision... Think again...Unknown city, unknown place...will you be able to manage everything alone?

Garima - Yes Khushi... better think again

Payal - Dad mom instead of encouraging her you both are scaring her????? (turns towards Khushi)... Khushi... you go...I know u can do it...and to achieve our goal we have to go through many hurdles...but I miss u...(they both hug)..

Khushi - Miss u too di...

Payal - Enough, you better start now... or else these both will start emotionally blackmailing you...right papa...????

She tries to make the situation lighter but Shashi and Garima make sad faces. Rahul enters the house.

Rahul - Namaste Uncle, Namaste Aunty... Hai Payal...(they both hug) ... Hello Khushi..are you ready???  lets go.. (Seeing at her parents)... Uncle I know what is your tension but dont worry..our Khushi is smart...and this is for her career ... and anyways I will be going to Bangalore after 6 months to join her...relax

Shashi - OK my son if this is the case I dont have any issues...

Garima - Me too...

Payal - Look at them Khushi, more than their daughters they trust him...

Rahul - Khushi dont you think something is burning????? (He giggles)

Payal - Shut up Rahul (hits him on his arm)...come ...lets go...Bye Mom...Bye Dad...

Khushi - Bye maa... Bye papa...

She takes aashirwad from them and they all leave to airport.

Hope you all like it... please comment

Edited by Miss Wow - 9 years ago
Miss Wow thumbnail

Arnav is very happy...he came home early...but its night...

Archana: aaj din me Chand nikal aya hai kya?????

Arnav: Ma ...he goes and hugs her... lag raha ki chand darthi pe uthar gaya hai...

Archana: oh oh...bade romantic mood mein ho...tume aisi bathein karthe huve pehli baar dekh rahi hoon...finally mera beta normally ek nau jawan ki tarah baat karne laga...Hari Prakash aaj kuch meeta bane de...(She just pulls Chotte and makes him sit on the sofa) ...Mein bahooth kush hoon tumare liye...are Sunil...kahan hai aap...neeche aaiye ...dekhiye tho zara...mera beta...

Sunil: Kya huva Archana????...poore ghar ko apne sir pe kyon utake rakha hai tune???????

Aru: Sunil dekhiye Chotte ko...kuch badla badla sa lag raha hai... haina????

Sunil: kya huva Chotte????? Tabiyat teek hai na tumari...aaj office se itni jaldi kaise????

Archana: Itna hi nahi...keh raha hai...Chand darthi pe aagaya hai... muje tho lagtha hai...zaroor koi ladki ki baath kar raha hai...

(She just pulls Chotte's ears... Arnav is full red with shy now...)

Arnav: Ma...he smiles...aap bhi na...(makes a puupy face scarching his head)  

Sunil: Chotte beta...tu aa tho zara (he takes him aside...)...kaisi hai wo???/ zyada bolthi nahi haina tumari ma ki tarah??????..(Archana is right behind them)

Archana: Suneeel...mein zyzda bolthi hoon????? Aaj tum bahar sohoge...

Sunil: Archana suno tho...

Archana: kuch nahi sun hai muje...bahar boli tho bahar...and that's it...

Sunil: (turns to Arnav) Chotte tumhe tip deni ki chakkar mein...meri biwi mujse naaraz hogayi...bahoot bura hai tu beta...

Arnav: Meine kya ki papa... Aap hi ne tho kaha sab kuch...

Sunil: Chup...anyway congrats beta...all the best...ab muje lag raha hai ki mein ek jawan bte ka baap hoon...Chalo...khana ka ke so jao...teri ma ko convince kartha hoon...

Arnav: teek hai papa... All the best...(he is just thinking about Dr Khushi...suddenly he gets a call breaking his thoughts)...Hello ...

Voice: Hello Sir mein Aman.

Arnav: Bolo Aman

Aman: Wo Mr Gupta ki beti aayi huvi hai shehar mein...

Arnav: Kyaaa???????  Accha...uski saari details chahiye muje kal tak... ok thx Aman...

Aman: Teek hai Sir...Mein rak tha hoon...bye good night...

Arnav: Good night...take care ...

14th Feb The first Part will be updated :)...

Edited by Miss Wow - 10 years ago
Miss Wow thumbnail

Happy Valentine's Day ...as promised this is the

Part1

(Its a big Mansion... a beautiful place to live in with all the possible amenities to lead life with...we see a handsome guy exercising in his mini gym...He looked like a Greek god himself on earth with each and every part in perfect shape...He was running on his machine...It was a feast for any girl to just watch him...by then...)

Archana - Chotte ...Chotte...look beta Aman has come...

Arnav - Coming Mom...

(He just takes the towel and wiped out his sweat...and started coming down with his tracks and vest looking damn hot...any girl would fall for him if she had seen him in this state...)

Arnav - Tell me Aman...what is the matter??????

Aman - Sir that... that ...Millania project's tender submission has to be today...its the last day...

Arnav - what? and you are telling me now??????

Aman - Sir ... actually last date is prepo*ned NK Sir was also not around...so I had to come here to your house

Arnav - oh ok...you go now I will be there in office after an hour...and thanks for the information

Aman - ok sir, I will go now...(Arnav got ready and on the way to office...he is on the call...)Hello ... NK... where are you now? Come to office right now...

NK - Hey Arnav I am on the way to office... what happened...?

Arnav - Will tell you in office...

NK - Ok I will be waiting (Arnav reached office ...He as usual looked stunning in his business formals... NK was already waiting in his cabin... as soon as he come inside ...)

Arnav - Did you hear about the Millenia project ??????

NK - Yes..just got to know...we have to decide on it quick...

Arnav - I think Gupta's are  also bidding this time...right?

NK - Ofcource such a big project and they missing on it? It's not possible...

Arnav - Then we have to get this project... call everyone for a urgent meeting ...fast...i want to give some instructions...

NK - Arnie listen..(By then Arnav was out of the cabin...) Oh god what to do with him...

Scene shifts to Conference room. Arnav is talking in the conference room to his managers regarding Millenia tender, everyone is seriously concentrating on the strategy explained by him.

Arnav - We have to win this project from Gupta's somehow...I dont want to leave any stones unturned to get it. Got it everyone?..

All - Yes sir...

Arnav - You may all leave now...(Everybody leaves except NK)

NK - What has happened to you Arnie??? and what are you upto??getting so cranky is not good for you (Suddenly Sunil (Arnav's father) enters)

Sunil - Chotte what is all this?? In Business you should have competition not rivalry. When will you understand

NK - See, now uncle is also telling the same

Arnav - But papa...

Sunil - No its and but ??????? Our Company is still emerging and the Gupta group of industries is much beyond our reach. Why are you not understanding?

Arnav - Papa the matter is not about reach, its about my prestige...when I wanted do the project in their company for MBA, how he had insulted me...inspite of having good percentage I was not selected ...whole college was laughing at me ...I can never forget that day papa( a small tear of pain escape from his eyes). He started the rivalry that day and I will finish it very soon.

(Sunil dint have any words Arnav's feelings but somehow he did not like his son to burn in this anger. He was helpless!!!! Arnav leaves the room...)

Sunil - NK only you can manage him when he is cranky... go

(NK is out of the cabin and comes near a bench in the garden in front of the office...)

Arnav - Why have you come here?...

NK - To save my little kids from your anger...(He is massaging a small plant)

Arnav - What???????

NK - You came here with frustration right...If you show the anger of Gupta's on these innocents then what will I do...(makes a puppy face)

Arnav - NK ...

NK - Chill Arnie... dont get angry to this extent ..Lets go to your home to have nice breakfast...aunty had called up...due to you Millenia tension I haven had anything from morning...

Arnav - OK...let me take out the bike...

NK - You go in bike... I will come in my Cycle...

Arnav - Come on NK you are  AR enterprises company's MD.

NK - So what??? I dont want to contribute for pollution...

Arnav - Champ you will never change??????? as you wish...

(They both leave... on the way back to home...NK was riding the cycle behind Arnav's bike..Suddenly a car came from the wrong side and Arnav had to give a sudden break to his bike which made the bike skid, he fell down and got injured on his left arm... and due to this wrong side vehicle NK also had to stop the cycle suddenly, but he couldn't balance himself and fell on the ground... and also became unconscious...Arnav turned back... Seeing NK on the ground...)

Arnav - Champ... (comes near NK and takes him on his lap) Champ...(he is tensed and started thinking in his mind) gosh he is unconscious...what shall I do?

(Arnav brings NK to one of the best Hospitals in Bangalore...Sanjeevini...Doctor check him up and he is put in the general ward...by this time Arnav finishes all the formalities and he really get furious on NK being put into genaral ward and starts shouting at the nurse who was taking care of NK at the top of his Voice without realizing where he was)

Arnav - How could you guys put him here with so many patients. I need the best possible treatment for him. right now shift him to special ward or ICU ...understand??(By then the duty doctor came in She couldn't see Arnav's face as she came from the other side and after she came in she also faced her back towards Arnav inorder to check NK's pulse )

Nurse -  You please discuss with the duty doctor regarding special ward. (and she goes out of the ward)(Doctor starts speaking while checking up NK)

Doctor - look this is a hospital and we are doctors... so i think we know better wht to do and what not.(the dialog was more like an argument)

(Arnav had fire in his eyes it was his champ NK on the bed and to top it how can anyone talk like that to him like this?...he was in full anger and wanted slap the lady who was turning her back towards him and telling all these dialogs thinking this he just moved a little front and suddenly she turns around bumping into his chest losing her balance...Arnav just held her tight by her waist... her loose hair fell all over her face so he was not able to see her face..but his heart felt something strange(I want Arnav to realize the love first) ...he wanted this moment to freeze...for the first time he felt a unknown feeling for a girl that too a unknown girl...once the  Doctor regained her balance she moved back and arranged her hair...He was able see her now ..."my god" ...thought Arnav...She is so beautiful...he dint feel this even once when he worked with the best models of the country...)

Doctor - Thank you Mr... (Arnav was lost in his thoughts) hello...(she waved in front of him but no use she just patted him and asked) your name?? (Arnav was mesmerized..but he some how spoke...)

Arnav - Arnav...

Doctor - Nice ...look Arnav this is a small injury and the patient is unconscious due shock may be.. ...so no need to worry...there is no requirement of ICU or special ward ...he will be fine by evening...as of now we will take care of him... so u can come in the evening  and take him home...I shall leave now...

(But before leaving she notices Arnav's wound on the left upper arm...She just comes near him, holds his hand and drags him to dressing room...Arnav felt thousand volts of current inside him he never resisted her drag...all the way towards the dressing room she was scolding him for being so careless...)

Doctor - If you care so much for the patient laying over there why not on yourself too?...yourself have got such a big wound and you are busy in fighting for others...

(Arnav dint care about all this he was lost in her touch...They came into the room...She made him sit on the bed...Now she just released his hand feeling little shy realising how much authoritative she was She collects the bandage and other stuffs for dressing his arm...)

Doctor - If you had left this wound open then you had admit yourself into ICU not the patient whom you were trying to shift there...(She tells it in anger with concern)

(He was just staring at her not at all reacting to here words or action...she was not able to resist his stare...But she was acting as though she dint notice it she continues...)

Doctor - Are you even listening??? come on remove your shirt..

(As the wound was on the upper arm had to remove his shirt...as he undid his shirt he was only with his black colored body tight vest... Doctor was feeling shy to see a guy half naked...(Iknow its common in her profession but she was currently uncomfortable to see him like that which she could not understand as to why. But truly seeing his well built structure she was falling for him at first sight..."oh my god what is happening to me" she thought in her mind...her hands were trembling while she was dressing his wound...finally she was done with it...)

Doctor - Done with your dressing...(writing down tablets to him)..take these tablets which will help to heal the wound soon and also will reduce the pain

Arnav - Thank you doctor...(he could hardly speak. He starts wearing his shirt with her help)...

Doctor - Khushi (She tells her name)... one more this ...you get hypered very soon which is not good for health...try to control the anger...(once the shirt was fully on)...now you can leave..

Arnav - Bye...

Khushi - Bye...

(She leaves...Arnav just closes his eyes re-living all the moments with Khushi. Later he just smiles naughtily and leaves to office...but on the way back he gets the call from his Mom.)

Arnav - Yeah mom

Archana -where are you  Chotte... I am waiting here for you and NK...when will you both reach???...and why is that bafoon's phone switched off??????

(Arnav preferred to explain everything face to face as his mom would get tensed if he spoke anything about what had happened...He decided to go home as the situation demanded it)

Arnav - I am coming ma...will come there and talk to you...he cuts the call..

Archana - Chotte...(realizing he has hung the call) uff this boy...let him come..

Please do comment :).

Edited by Miss Wow - 9 years ago
mohit_aggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Amzaing update
Update soon

Miss Wow thumbnail

Raizada Mansion

Arnav came back to the house...As soon as Archana sees him walking in she starts screaming at him...

Archana - Agaye tum ?? kaha wo...?(looking around for NK) tumara jan jigri dost? (You are back?? Where is he?? Your best friend)   

Seeing Arnav's dull face she cooled down... and started querying with concern

Archana - Kya huva chotte??? Itne chup chup se kyon ho...??? NK tha na tumare saat kaha hai wo?(What happened chotte? Why are you so silent? NK was with you right? Where is he?) 

Arnav - Mom...wo...(He puts his face down not able to reveal her what happened to them on the way)

Archana - Kya wo...(What...?) (She has a confused look) ...Aur aise muh kyon utra huva hai tumara (Why has you face gone dull?)

(Arnav is all silent again...Archana is worried now..asks him with a commanding tone)

Archana - Ab muje bataoge bi ki nahi ki kya huva...(Now will you tell me or not as to what happened?) 

(she holds his chin and make him look at her)

Archana - Chotte dekho muje...bathao kya bath hai?? (Look at me... now tell me what happened?) 

Arnav - Mom NK hospital mein hai (Mom NK is in hospital) 

Archana - (with anxiety) Hospital par kyon? Kya huva use? (Hospital..but why...what happened to him?) 

(She holds his upper arm which is injured firm and tighter as she is tensed now...he cries out with pain...)

Arnav - Ouch...maa... ..

Archana - Kya huva hai?...dikao muje... (What has happened show me)

Arnav - Kuch nahi ...ek mamuli sa accident tha mom. Wrong side se gaadi ayi suddenly so balance choot gaya (it's a small accident mom...a car came from wrong side and I couldn't balance)

Archana -  Isiliye bolthi hunk i Car leke jao... tum tho sun the  bhi nahi ho.  Tume zor ke  lagi hai kya? Dikao tho sahi... (That's why I always tell you to take car but you never listen to me... Is it hurting you more??Show me now...) 

Arnav - Nahi mom... chota sa gav hai 2-3 din mein bhar jayega (No mom.. it's a small cut it will be fine in 2-3 days.) 

Archana - muje kuch nahi suni hai Chote...shirt utaro abhi...(I don't want to listen to anything chotte... open your shirt...) 

(Archana was adamant on seeing his wound and Arnav dint have any choice...He removed his shirt and after seeing the bandage done on his wound she feels better...)

Archana - Shukar hai bhagwan ka ki itne me hi tal gaya...aur NK use kya huva...chot bohot aayi hai kya??????(Thank god nothing major happened.. what about NK? Is he injured badly?)

Arnav - Usse kuch bhi nahi huva hai mom...bas gaadi ke speed dek ke khud dar gaya aur  behosh pada hai... (He giggles) (Nothing has happened to him...he is unconscious just by seeing the speed of the car.) 

Archana - Tum jante ho use...(Smiles) Bechara...gabragaya hoga... (You know him right?? He would have panicked...) 

Arnav - Accha mom aap ka Sawal jawab katham hogaya ho tho kuch khane ke liye pack karke deejiye...mein hospital le jatha hoon...Doctor ne kaha hai use 2 ghanthon mein hosh ajayega...aur mera bhi kana laga di jiye...bohot book lagi hai...(Mom if you are done with questions and answers please pack the food for NK... Doctor has told he will get his consciousness in 2 hours. Also server my food  I am hungry...) 

Archana - Teek hai..tum fresh hoke aao mein lagathi hoon...(ok... you just freshen up and come.. I will serve)

Arnav comes back to the dining table after freshening. Finished his food. Starts back to Hospital taking the packed food)

Arnav - thanks mom... Will be back with NK soon

Archana - Thanks ke bacche gadi dek kar nahi chala nahi sakthe...kuch na kuch karta hi rehta hai tu...Papa ko bataya tumne... (Thanks?? Cant you be careful while riding vehicle...you will keep doing something or the other.. Did you inform your Papa?) 

Arnav - Nahi mom...tum hona batane ke liye.(he winks) (No mom.. you are there to inform right?) 

Archana - haan haan tumari aur tumare baap ki PA jo hoon... (Ya ya.. I am your and your father's PA right?...) 

Arnav - (Laughing) Bye Mom... Papa ko batana mat booliyega...(Don't forget to tell Papa..)

He goes out of the house in a hurry..

Archana - Ruko tum...doosra haat bhi tod daloongi...(you wait ... I will break your other hand too...) 

At Sanjeevini Hospital.

(Khushi is examining NK in his unconscious state but he start getting the cocious back...and when he is finally into his senses...and sees a girl holding his hand, he starts screaming...)

NK - Are mein lut gaya mein barbad ho gaya... ab meri Payal muje kabi nahi apnaye gi...koun hai tu chudail? ... muje choone ki himmat kaisi huyi tumari?...(Arey I am robbed and have been made pauper...now my Payal will never accept me ...who are you devil? How dare you touch me...?)

(Saying this he pushes her and at the same time Arnav enters the ward and saves Khushi from falling (Asual IPK style). They share a small eye lock with the rabba ve moment...After sometime leaving her aside he is walked towards NK and starts speaking with anger.)

Arnav - NK yeh kya kar raha hai tu..????? tameez nahi tume ki kiske saat kaisi behave karni hai kya??(What are you doing NK...don't you have manners as to how to behave to a girl?)

NK - Arnav... mere bhai mera dost...is ladki ne choo liya yaar ...ab mein kya karoon Payal ko pata chale ga to who muje naraz nahi hogi kya ...agar who naraz hogayi...to mein apne chote chote bacchon ko mummy ka pyar kaise dilaoonga????(Arnav my Bro this girl has touched me.. now how will I show my face to Payal? She will get angry on me and if she gets angry on me how will I get a mummy for my small kids<plants>)

Arnav - NK tu itna socha na kar... Payal kaise naraz ho sakthi hai tumse... yeh to tumari doctor hai agar tumhe chooyegi nahi to ilaj kaise karegi????? Aur maafi mang unse.. (NK don't think so much and how can Payal get angry? She is your doctor and without touching you how can she treat you? And apologise to her)

NK - tu sahi keh raha hai yaar...agar tu nahi hota to mera kya hota??????? (turns to Khushi ) Sorry mam..bahot zoor se lagi kya aapko????(You are right Arnav... what would have happened to me if you were not there...Sorry Mam did it hurt you badly?)

Khushi - Nahi aisi koi baat nahi...thats ok...Mr. Raizada aap mere saat aayiye muje aap se baath karni hai...(No I am good ..its ok...Mr Raizada can you please come with me, I need to talk to you.)

Arnav - Haan teek aap chaliye mai aatha hoon..(Yes ... I am coming you carry on...)

Khushi  leaves the ward

Arnav - NK...kitna dara diya bechari ladki ko tum ne...aisa kya kiya usne?...haat hi tho pakda tha na...(NK... you almost scared her..what did she do...? She was just holding your hand...) 

NK: Muje Payal ke siva koi aur ladki chooye...ise mein bardasht nahi kar saktha...(If some other girl touches me other than Payal.. I cant take it...)

Arnav - Doonga ek...usne tume treat nahi kiya hota to kabhi Payal nahi dek pata tu...(in thoughts "yeh shayad zyada hogaya...phir bhi chalega...") (Will hit you one...If she hadn't treated you you wouldn't have seen your Payal at all in this lifetime...in thought.. this is a way little too much but its ok...) 

NK - Teek hai baba choodona us bath ko...zor se book lagi hai...kuch laya tumne...? (Ok...leave that matter now...I am very hungry...have you got anything?)

Arnav - Haan mom ne tumare liye kana beja hai...yeh lo kalo...Mein doctor se milke aata hoon.. (Ya.. Mom has sent you food... take it and keep having will meet the doctor and be back) 

NK - Mom ka haath ka kana...wow...thanks Arnav (Mom's sent food?? Wow.. thanks Arnav)

(Arnav smiles...and pats his shoulder as NK starts opening the box to eat. Now Arnav comes to Nurse station and enquire about Khushi's chamber...comes near and the door of her cabin and open to get in and khushi is about to get out and both bump in each other making the  discharge papers fall. Khushi holds Arnav tightly in fear...)

Arnav - Dr. Khushi...

She lifts her head...

Khushi -  Wo... mein...(She is lost the words with his closeness..now she get back 3 steps...composes herself)

Khushi: Mr Raizada...aayiye...aapika wait kar rahi thi mein...(She is picking up the discharge papers)..Nanda Kishore ab normal hai...aap chahe tho...abhi discharge karake le ja sakthe hai...lijiye papers.( Mr Raizada...Come, I was waiting for you only...Nanda Kishore is normal now...you can get him discharged if you like to...these are the papers)

Arnav - Thank you Dr. Khushi...aur aap muje Arnav bula sakthe hai.(you can call me Arnav)

Khushi - (Smiles)...teek hai...aapka haat kaise hai Arnav ? (Ok... how is your hand now Arnav?) 

Arnav - Feeling better...

Khushi - do din baad aayiyega...dressing badalni hai...(Come after 2 days... have to change your dressing)

Arnav - (Feeling exited) Jee zarror...I will take NK back now (Sure... I will take NK back now) 

(Khushi's clip fell off in the collision so after giving thepaper she take it and trying to make a bun of the hair...Arnav turns back)

Arnav - Actually aap khule balon mein acchi dikthi hai...(You look good when you leave your hair open)

Khushi - Excuse me??

Arnav - Nothing I just felt like that I am sorry ... (Arnav ... what the hell are you talking)

He leaves the cabin in hurry...and comes to ward. Khushi in her cabin looking herself in the glass of the door and smiles to herself

In the Ward

Arnav - hogaya tumara kana? (Done with your food?)

NK - hmm...Mast kana tha Arnav... (Ya... it was awesome food..)

Arnav - Ab kaise ho????? Ghar chale... (How are you feeling now...? Shall we go home??)

NK- Office??????

Arnav - Aaj.. tum rest lelo...meine driver ko phone kardi hai...wo tume lejayega..ok? (you take rest today..have informed the driver he will take you.. ok?) 

NK - ok...

At Mallik Mansion

Arnav is very happy...he came home early than the usual time...but its night...

Archana - Aaj din me Chand nikal aya tha kya????? (Did the moon come in morning today??)

(Arnav understands the naughty comment by his mom he goes near his mon and hugs her)

Arnav - Maa ... aaj aisa lag raha ki chand darthi pe uthar gaya hai...(Mom.. I am feeling as though the moon has come into earth today)

Archana: oh oh...bade romantic mood mein ho...tume aisi bathein karthe huve pehli baar dekh rahi hoon...finally mera beta normally ek nau jawan ki tarah baat karne laga...Hari Prakash aaj kuch meeta bane de...(oh oh... you are in a romantic mood...I have never seen you talking like this before.. finally my son is talking like a grown up man... Hariprakash..ake sweets today...) (She just pulls Arnav and makes him sit on the sofa) ...Mein bahooth kush hoon tumare liye...are Sunil...kahan hai aap...neeche aaiye ...dekhiye tho zara...mera beta...(I am very happy for yoy... Sunil...where are you..come here and see my son...)

Sunil comes to the place where the mother and son where sitting)

Sunil - Kya huva Archana????...poore ghar ko apne sir pe kyon utake rakha hai tune? (What happened Archana ? why are you shouting like this?)

Archana - Sunil dekhiye Chotte ko...kuch badla badla sa lag raha hai aaj... haina????(See out Chotte ... seems to be changed today... right?)

Sunil: kya huva Chotte????? Tabiyat teek hai na tumari...aaj office se itni jaldi kaise???? (What happened chotte... you are alright?...you came back so early from office?)

Archana - Itna hi nahi...keh raha hai...Chand darthi pe aagaya hai... muje tho lagtha hai...zaroor koi ladki ki baath kar raha hai...(not only this he is telling moon has come down to earth... I feel this is about some girl...)

(She just pulls Arnav's ears... he is full red with shy now...)

Arnav - Ma...he smiles...aap bhi na..(Maa.. you are too much)..(makes a puppy face scratching his head)  

Sunil - Chotte beta...tu aa tho zara (Chotte come here)  (he takes him aside...)...kaisi hai wo???/ zyada bolthi nahi haina tumari ma ki tarah??????..(How is shee... she dosent talk much like your mother right?)

(Archana is right behind them)

Archana - Suneeel...mein zyzda bolthi hoon????? Aaj tum bahar sohoge...(Suneel ... do I talk more??... you sleep outside today)

Sunil - Archana suno tho...(Archana listen)

Archana - kuch nahi sun hai muje...bahar boli tho bahar...and that's it...(Nothing doing .. out means out)

(Archana goes inside their room and locks herself)

Sunil - (turns to Arnav) Chotte tumhe tip deni ki chakkar mein...meri biwi mujse naaraz hogayi...bahoot bura hai tu beta...(Chotte in the verge of giving you a tip my wife got angry on me...you are very bad my son)

Arnav - Meine kya ki papa... Aap hi ne tho kaha sab kuch...(What did I do Papa.. you said everything)

Sunil - Chup...anyway congrats beta...all the best...ab muje lag raha hai ki mein ek jawan bete ka baap hoon...Chalo...khana ka ke so jao...teri ma ko convince kartha hoon...(Keep quite anyway congrats my son... now I am feeling like a father of a grown up son...now let me go and convince you mom)

Arnav - teek hai papa..(ok Papa). All the best...

(Arnav gets back to his room. He is just thinking about Dr Khushi...the two clashes with her where he was so close to her)

Arnav - Dr. Khushi...kuch tho baath hai...

(He suddenly thought of playing a prank with her...He took her number from hospital and called her)

Sametime at Khushi's house

Khushi is brushing her hair before sleep...and remember how Arnav told her she looks good in open hair...smiling to herself and blushing realizing how close she was to him that too 2 times in a day...

Khushi - Arnav...

(suddenly she gets a call breaking her thoughts about him)

Khushi - Hello

Arnav (In a troubled tone) - Doctor... Mein Arnav...

Khushi - Aap...boliye kya huva

Arnav - Wo pain killers lene ke baad. Gaavn par itching ho rahi hai...aur pain bhi bad gaya hai?..

Khushi - Kya?... Aap ****** se allergic hai kya?

Arnav - Patha nahi (continues his act...)

Khushi (Panics) - symptom sun ke lag raha hai... Teek hai don't worry... Ice pack se halka massage kariye bandage ke upar... mein tab tak aap ke ghar aaoong anti allergic medicine leke... address boliye jaldi...

(She is talking in a full hurry and with lot of concerns and guilt...)

Khushi - Kya huva... Arnav...Arnav (Arnav controlling his laugh)..I am really sorry...Address boliye please...

(Arnav could not hold it more... he started laughing over the call and speaks)

Arnav - Hey Doctor... breath and relax... Nothing happened to me... I was just pulling your leg

Khushi - What... pulling my leg... is this a kind of  joke?? You know how I felt (She suddenly turned very serious).. Muje aise Mazak bilkul pasand nahi(I don't like such jokes) and how dare you do this? Anyways... bye (She cuts the call without letting him speak and throws herself on bed with frustration)

Back to Arnav's room

Realizing she is angry and cut the call.

Arnav (to himself) - Uffo Arnav kya kiya tune... pehla impression hi galath... not happening kuch alag sa kar...waise bohot cute sa dar gayi thi...(Oh oh Arnav...what did you do.. first impression itself is bad...you have to do something different this is not happening.. by the bye she was scared so cute it was..)

(Smiles to himself and lays on the bed)

Miss Wow thumbnail
Originally posted by: mohit_aggarwal

gr8 part

Thank you Mohit :)... I like the boost ups... :)
Miss Wow thumbnail
Originally posted by: destinationn

nice update...

Hey... thanks a lot dear
Miss Wow thumbnail

mohit_aggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Miss Wow

Thank you Mohit :)... I like the boost ups... :)

welcome dear
update soon
waiting