Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AyRa_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah.But i dont want either of the brothers to be negative. I just want some misunderstandings between them so that both r right 4m their POV as written in both the letters and i want Haider to remain evil and i definitely dont want him 2 fall in love with Humz like usual theory goes.
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Oldestfan

Holy Moly! Gita, that was freaking awesome! 😆

You ve always been witty, humorous and balanced in your posts, but this one had passion and angst and called it like it is! I loved the hell out of it! Yay! 👏

Holy Moly !!!!!!
Loved it , heard it after ages. It brought an instant smile on my face. :)

gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: namzie

awesome post by both ! very well written 

Thank you.
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: ATH_KTM_543

I want to prove myself for Humeira's sake, her love for me is pure and unadulterated 🤣🤣🤣  ayan gaya nahi..,haider ko pakad li...

Please tell Humeira to choose a bridal attire soon as this Ayaan is all set to roll papad for her TaUmr.🤣🤣🤣 bechara ayan..she wl defenetly choose a bridal wear bt  DULHA  koi aur hoga...

Dulha abhi bhi Ayaan hoga and Dulhan Humeira.
Sab waqt waqt ki baat hai . :)
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: monaco

I know how hurt Ayaan will be when he comes back because his world view of things is so different (as beautifully projected by you in your letter). Ayaan has always been taken care of by Asad, felt secure with him, and now to come back to see how everything is different due to Asad (including Humeira's situation, that Asad has been oblivious to...and his Ammi, despite the bloopers etc.) is going to break his heart. I cant wait to see brothers clash.

Yes, this has brothers clash written all over it :)
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: metoyou

A very touching and well written letter...

Bahot dino baad...

👏

Thanks Narges. 
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gossipgirlxoxo

Yes, this has brothers clash written all over it :)

I like how your letter has Ayaan's I Me Myself flavor all over. :) No questions asked about bhaijaan, and bhaijaan's apne.
Babe277 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chhavi222

i tolerated asad forgetting his lame father and kissing his hands but he forggot that he has a brother called ayaan who loves ayaan...with the change in face they have change everything i mean when he just treating haider like ayyan..and now i can fell zoya will also forgive her dead abbu...god ..give some logic to gul

Poor Ayaan.forgotten by his whole family.
His DAdi who before Asad entered the SM,considered that she had one and only one grandson,that is Ayaan...
Forgotten by Rashid who threw him away from the house while he was planning with Dilshad to reunite his entire family under one roof...
Forgotten by the sisters ,noone ever asking about  the young brother's whereabouts now that they have the elder brother looking after them...
Forgotten by Asad who has replaced him by haider the bro in law...and moreover discussing about Humzie openly...Haider flirting with Humzie doesn't seem to bother Asad or ZOya at all btw...
And forgotten by HUmzie,but she can be excused after considering the way that she had been treated by Ayaan...
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!!!!
He is back!

Bhaag, Humeira bhaag...let Haider take U to your destiny...😉...

If Ayan is back...

He has to learn that he cannot just walk out like that on a girl and expect her to pine for him forever.

Humeira has to learn that she is very unlucky in love...and in life altogether...anything and everything that could go wrong...makes sure she is at the receiving end!

Haider will learn...that after a point, a girl's blind trust in him will will win over his thirst for revenge?

In the end, who will get the girl- The hero's bro, ya the heroine's bro???😉😆

Did Ayan talk about coming back? He said he was on a journey to discovering his self.

And for how long was Humeira supposed to wait???

Should Asad have told her to wait for him forever? For a brother who could not say a proper goodbye for fear of being held back...a brother who embarked on an uncertain journey with no promises of returning...just a promise of keeping in touch.

Asad never played the cupid for Humeira..all he did was accept her decision...to move on.

Brother's clash...yes... plenty of scope!😳

Wonderfully written.🤗

Edited by chicksoup - 10 years ago