Nach Baliye 6

Be a Winner - Page 3

-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: purethought

How do you know those celebrating GURMEET's loss, are ASHVIK fansπŸ˜‰ ... could be fans who are neutral, and just 'like' ASHVIK and did not even vote for them.πŸ˜›

Anyhow, for me all the final four jodis were awesome, and ASHVIK were the best, so they won!

Well said trish( am I correct?)

Just because someone is celebrating the loss of another couple doesn't automatically make them an AshVik fan.

You dont have to like one couple to not like the other.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muffins2waffles thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -LiveLaughLove-

Just because someone is celebrating the loss of another couple doesn't automatically make them an AshVik fan.

In my post, I never highlighted that the fans I was talking about were only Ashvik fans. I was talking about fans in general. I think you can reread it if you would like πŸ˜Š

If you look at the FB page for Star on the photo they put up of AshVik with their trophy the comments below against AshVik are truly sad. If you fav did not win then you should also accept it gracefully.

Yea that's true, good point. I'll add that in the main post πŸ˜Š
This content was originally posted by: Mrs.MuffinSobti

In my post, I never highlighted that the fans I was talking about were only Ashvik fans. I was talking about fans in general. I think you can reread it if you would like πŸ˜Š

I was just agreeing with what purethought had said by quoting her specifically instead of making a separate post.
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yep, that's Trish! ancient ASHVIK fanπŸ˜† from PR days ... and have followed all ASHVIK fans on IF, and know that most fans are highly polite and sweet .. just like ASHVIK...they just believe on voting their jodi to victory😳

@Live Laugh Love - Oh okay..see I made this post regards to the some threads I saw here made by some members. I'm not aware of what happens on FB because I'm not on it and I don't think we're allowed to make threads here regarding what happens on FB. But I just posted what I saw and thought was wrong. I didn't mean to offend any Ashvik fans, because I know a lot of them and they are all really nice. Edited by Mrs.MuffinSobti - 10 years ago
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I was just agreeing with what purethought had said by quoting her specifically instead of making a separate post.

Be a winner, not a loser -- the title is not right ... it seems to be pointing to the winners!πŸ˜‰
ASHVIK and ASHVIK fansπŸ˜† the first time I read your post and the title, this is what I thought. πŸ˜‰

also you start by congratulating ASHVIK fans, and the rest follows ... and seems it is addressed to ASHVIK fans  ... 😊

anyhow, I do agree, that no one's loss should be  celebrated. 😊

Edited by purethought - 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mrs.MuffinSobti

@Live Laugh Love - Oh okay..see I made this post regards to the some threads I saw here made by some members. I'm not aware of what happens on FB because I'm not on it and I don't think we're allowed to make threads here regarding what happens on FB. But I just posted what I saw and thought was wrong. I didn't mean to offend any Ashvik fans, because I know a lot of them and they are all really nice.

I understand I didn't like those threads either. Yes most of us are very nice peopleπŸ˜ƒ.  Anyways have a nice day/afternoon/night. 
@purethought  I'm sorry that you thought that. I meant it more of a personality type thing rather than who actually won NB. Like those that have good characters are always winners. I edited the title, hope it's less offensive πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Mrs.MuffinSobti - 10 years ago

I understand I didn't like those threads either. Yes most of us are very nice peopleπŸ˜ƒ.  Anyways have a nice day/afternoon/night. 

Yep I know, I've actually been in the AT a few times. You too πŸ˜ƒ