Nach Baliye 6

Rithvik-Asha Win Nach Baliye 6 Celebration Thread (Page 74)

Post Reply New Post

Page 74 of 96

Soniya007

Soniya007

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Congrats Ashvik...u deserved this title.
Glad that now Ashvik can fulfill their dream !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25TheDreamCatcherashfaque2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rithvik-Asha Win Nach Baliye 6 Celebration Thread (Page 74)" in Nach Baliye 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

susantogiaa

IF-Rockerz

susantogiaa

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
ashvik is best

.Nikki.

IF-Dazzler

.Nikki.

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDreamCatcher

Guys did u hear the news of 3.5 lakhs vote margin between?
OMG! There is no question of anyone winning other than Ashvik.

That just makes me happy that we were able to make them win by this much margin!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25purethoughtTheDreamCatcherashfaque2012

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Ashvik! <3 a well deserved win! Clap
God bless you Star

I was rooting for this couple after Ripu-Shivangi and I'm so happy they won! Such a lovely and humble couple! Big smile

Great thread! Smile

pallavi25purethought.Nikki.ashfaque2012

.Nikki.

IF-Dazzler

.Nikki.

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

ASHVIK SEGMENT IN SBB
I watched the repeat telecast on dilli aajtak...

They firstly showed some glimpses of ashvik 's performances done till now! The moment when they got the trophy!Embarrassed

Then ashvik were shown expressing their happiness and they both said I love you to each other very cutely! Embarrassed

Ashvik told about their excitement after winning, they said dil me tattad tatar ho raha hai LOLAshu also did the step very cutely! 

Ashu said hamara relationship aur zyaada strong hua jab humne ek dusre ko phoda, all the hardwork was worth it!Smile

Reported asked about their Valentine plans so RD said AAP samjhiye na hum ye baatein tv par nahi keh sakte aapko khud hi pata chal jaega! Embarrassed

Reporter asked whom will u consider a more important factor your popularity or hardwork? RD said the combination of both helped us reach this position audience ne hame itna pyaar diya...
Ashu said all the fights we used to have during rehearsal, the nervousness before every act all was worth it! 

Reporter asked if ashvik had not won who did they think deserved? RD said obviously gurbina because many of their acts were great Both the jodis had set their own bars!

Ashvik told that there were many parties pending its like party all night ( Ashu did it very cutely)Embarrassed

At last ashvik were shown posing with the trophy and RD also kissed the trophy Embarrassed

(sorry for all the mistakes, wrote an update for the first time) Tongue

Wonder if this segment is online or not. Really want to see it. 

pallavi25ramya.reddyashfaque2012

.Nikki.

IF-Dazzler

.Nikki.

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Found an awesome vm of Ashvik's journey in nach baliye:

ampliphyPrincessAshVikashfaque2012

.Nikki.

IF-Dazzler

.Nikki.

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
'I have special plans for my valentine Asha': Ritwik

Television actors Rithvik Dhanjaniand Asha Negi, who recently won the sixth season of dance reality show 'Nach Baliya', talk about the show, their dreams and their Valentine's Day plan to Samay's Aditya Sharma.

Q. How much hard work was put in, how many times were you hurt?

Oh! We have actually put in our best to win this trophy and we did got hurt innumerable times. The scars will be there for lifelong. But with this trophy in our hand all the pains are now gone. We are really enjoying the moment.

Q. So your dreams have come true

Yes, our dreams have come true. We have actually worked very hard to reach this pinnacle. It all seems like a beautiful dream.. And we wish this is never over.

Q.  Ritwik did you come to Nach Baliye to become a dancer

No, I'm already a trained dancer. I came here to train Asha and I'm proud to say that she has actually excelled in this field. She is a perfect dancer... and also my Baliye! I'm proud of her.

Q. There were four pairs in the final run, when were you actually afraid

Here were numerous occasions when I was afraid.  In fact we were afraid every week. We wited for comments and compliments eagerly.

Q What are your plans for this Valentine?

That I will not tell now. But I have special plans for my valentine Asha 

http://www.saharasamay.com/entertainment-news/676547325/i-have-special-plans-for-my-valentine-asha-ritwik.html

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ampliphyPrincessAshVikashfaque2012peachesnplumsstyle14

ashfaque2012

IF-Sizzlerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Asha Negi Fan Club @AshaNegi_Fans 2h

And only because its Nagaland ! #AshVik #NachBaliye http://www.nagalandpost.com/channelnews/Infotainment/InfotainmentNews.aspx?news=TkVXUzEwMDA1MzY1Nw%3D%3D ...

TV's hit couple Rithvik and Asha Negi win Nach Baliye 6'

n a fitting grand end to the sixth season of celebrity dance reality show Nach Baliye', popular television couple Rithivik and Asha Negi were declared winners. After three months of scintillating performances Rithvik and Asha took the golden trophy home having won the finale with majority of votes.
The couple of Pavitra Rishta' fame emerged victorious after defeating competitors Debina and Gurmeet Kohli, Ripu-Shivangi and Vinod-Raksha.
In addition to Rs 35 lakh cash prize and a new Renault Duster, Rithvik and Asha have also won a Gold Coast (Australia) trip courtesy Shaadi Ke Side Effects' film.
An elated Rithvik said, "We had put in our best in every performance and had a clear goal of winning right from day one. However the competition was very tough and it only pushed us to try harder with every episode. Needless to say, this would have not been possible without my Baliye. The sweat and tears shed was all worth it!"
The winning choreographers Vibhav and Bhavana too were awarded Rs 5 lakh.
The Grand Finale also saw some outstanding performances by the celebrity couples and never seen before acts by judges - Terrence Lewis put on a saucy act on Haye Rama Ye Kya Hua' and Lahu Mu Lag Gaya'.
Shilpa Shetty Kundra for the first time performed an aerial act and grooved to Ram-Leela' number Ram Chahe Leela'. The stage also marked the first ever television performance by successful director - Sajid Khan on an amalgam of songs from his movies.
Bollywood actors Farhan Akhtar and Vidya Balan had also come to promote their film Shaadi Ke Side Effects'. Taking a cue from their soon-to-release movie and of course sharing personal experiences, the two spoke to the couples about Shaadi Ke Side Effects' creating a laugh-riot!

ampliphyPrincessAshVikpeachesnplumsstyle14

Post Reply New Post

Go to top