Nach Baliye 6

Rithvik-Asha Win Nach Baliye 6 Celebration Thread (Page 64)

Post Reply New Post

Page 64 of 96

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rithvik-Asha Win Nach Baliye 6 Celebration Thread (Page 64)" in Nach Baliye 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

5StarChakltOshi

5StarChakltOshi

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Yayy! They Deserve It!!

Gudakesha

IF-Rockerz

Gudakesha

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 4:15am | IP Logged
So AshVik followed tellychakkar poll.

That means they'll follow here too.. They must be so happy.. For them we fans are everything.

Proud to be an AshVik fanatic.

Mihi4VruShan

IF-Rockerz

Mihi4VruShan

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Truly deserved win! Embarrassed

...Jes...

IF-Stunnerz

...Jes...

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 4:24am | IP Logged
My AshVik Heart

truly deserved it Hug

ampliphy

Goldie

ampliphy

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Wow so many great articles. So much love and attention.  So happy for AshVik.  Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peachesnplumsashfaque2012

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

Only doing a cap and brief updates

AshVik thanked their fans profusely in all the interviews

TV 9

They thanked their choreos and fans and Asha said I also wanna thank Rithvik's mom coz we'd be back from shooting and rehearsals at 3am and she'd keep food prepared for us. And we'd eat that - Rithvik said yeah she (Asha) would feed me. He said rice, atchaar (pickle) and yoghurt, what a combination LOL - Asha was like no pulao and pickles lol

Telly Talk

Rithvik said he has lost his voice out of excitement and before the results, all movies Deewar, Sholay DDLJ and more were going inside his head (too much excitement and anxiety lol)

Bollywood Now

They were amazed at the fan response saying they got calls from allover Indian - including Dehradun and Mandsaur (their home towns) and abroad - from Germany, Denmark, New Zealand and everywhere. They thanked all us fans a lot for the support and votes.

Rithvik talking about Gurmeet-Debina (how GC encouraged RD to take on NB) said they were phenomeously LOL then goes it's coz of excitement I cannot get the correct word - he corrected himself and said phenomenally then and said I know English, I'm from Dubai (with an anglicized accent) LOL LOL

They were asked about Valentine's day plans - Rithvik said aisey sawaal mat poochhiye mumma-pap pass khade hain humein maar padegi LOL (don't ask such questions our parents are standing nearby lol) and Asha was like haan humein sharam aati hai (yes we're shy) LOL

Rithvik said it's a surprise and he cannot reveal more

--

Enjoy!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lizajoampliphySehr_VruShanMihi4VruShanashfaque2012style14

style14

IF-Stunnerz

style14

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Only doing a cap and brief updates

AshVik thanked their fans profusely in all the interviews

TV 9

They thanked their choreos and fans and Asha said I also wanna thank Rithvik's mom coz we'd be back from shooting and rehearsals at 3am and she'd keep food prepared for us. And we'd eat that - Rithvik said yeah she (Asha) would feed me. He said rice, atchaar (pickle) and yoghurt, what a combination LOL - Asha was like no pulao and pickles lol

Telly Talk

Rithvik said he has lost his voice out of excitement and before the results, all movies Deewar, Sholay DDLJ and more were going inside his head (too much excitement and anxiety lol)

Bollywood Now

They were amazed at the fan response saying they got calls from allover Indian - including Dehradun and Mandsaur (their home towns) and abroad - from Germany, Denmark, New Zealand and everywhere. They thanked all us fans a lot for the support and votes.

Rithvik talking about Gurmeet-Debina (how GC encouraged RD to take on NB) said they were phenomeously LOL then goes it's coz of excitement I cannot get the correct word - he corrected himself and said phenomenally then and said I know English, I'm from Dubai (with an anglicized accent) LOL LOL

They were asked about Valentine's day plans - Rithvik said aisey sawaal mat poochhiye mumma-pap pass khade hain humein maar padegi LOL (don't ask such questions our parents are standing nearby lol) and Asha was like haan humein sharam aati hai (yes we're shy) LOL

Rithvik said it's a surprise and he cannot reveal more

--

Enjoy!

@Bold: How adorable are they... Media please look around before asking such questions when their parents are present...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ampliphypeachesnplumsashfaque2012

Post Reply New Post

Go to top