KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Congrats Ashvik!!!!
you guys so desrve it.love you!!!
tareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wowieee jst out of d world happy ...bt evn sad dat abhi we wont b able to watch dem as ashwik...😳
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Another article...
http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-TV-nach-baliye-6-winners-ritvik-and-asha-talks-about-show-their-relationship-and-fu-4510991-PHO.html?seq=1

Nach Baliye 6 winners Ritvik and Asha say they are too young to get married right now

Nach Baliye 6 winners Ritvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi revealed their future plans and their journey of the dance reality show, in a candid chat with Dailybhaskar.com. More popular as Arjun and Purvi from Ekta Kapoor's fiction show Pavitra Rishta', Ritvik and Asha are now looking forward to more reality shows and even Bollywood films. 

Did you expect this win? 
Ritvik: When we used to prepare and work hard for our performance every week, we thought of impressing the audience because only they could have made our win possible. We never thought we are going to perform for this trophy. We only focussed on our performance for the week and tried to make sure that this should be our best performance.

In the beginning of the show, Asha was not as good as Ritvik in the dancing. How was this journey to become a winner couple? 
Asha: Ritvik is a very good dancer and everybody knows that. But it was not easy for me at all. Things happened slowly & gradually. I worked really hard and Ritvik motivates me a lot. He worked hard with me. My choreographers have been very supportive as well.

Ritvik: Asha has been a tremendous performer throughout the show. I think she has become a great dancer now.

Was Ritvik a strict teacher for you during Nach Baliye?

Asha: Oh my god. Don't even ask me. He was very strict. He made me cry many times during Nach Baliye. He is like a strict teacher. He used to urge me do it nicely, you are not giving your hundred per cent'. But at the same time, he is my motivation as well. He used to pamper me whenever I started crying.

Ritvik was a better dancer than Asha. But is Asha better than Ritvik in other spheres of life?

(Both start speaking)
Ritvik: Ritvik is the best. I am better than Asha in everything.

Asha: Chal, aaya bada. Main aapko batati hun. I am better than Ritvik in a few dance steps also. Like he can't perform an arch like me. And I can cook better than him.

Ritvik: She can eat better than me. Aapko pata nahi hai kitna khaati hai ye (both laugh).

What would you say about Gurmeet and Debina?

Ritwik: They were the toughest competition. We are feeling like winners because we won against them. They raise the level of the show very high.

If you both get any other reality shows offer again - like Bigg Boss - would you accept?

Asha: I will do it for sure. I don't know about him. (Laughs)

Ritvik: Of course we will do another show together if we get any offers. I never thought about Bigg Boss but it depends if we had the time. Right now, I want to foray into anchoring. This is something I am really interested in.

Asha: And if we get a chance for anchoring together, I won't do it. Because he will not give me a chance to speak. Ye sirf meri jhand karta rahega (both laughs). 

So what is the plan now? What do you want to do?

Ritvik: If any actor tells you that he doesn't want to try his hand in films, he must be lying. Bollywood is on the cards for me for sure. If I get any movie offer after Nach Baliye, I will do it.

Asha: If I get any Bollywood offer. even I will do it. But I don't have any fixed plans. I will continue with fiction shows if I get a convincing role. I would like to give a try to anything new like Nach Baliye. It was a different show. I learnt a lot in Nach Baliye.

When are you planning to get married?

Asha: Jab tak Ritvik ek bada sa bangla na bana le.. I won't marry him.

Ritvik: In that case you have to wait at least for fifteen years.

Asha: Oh really? Than people wait and watch me in Nach Baliye with a new partner (laughs). No, no, actually we are very young to get married. We will do it at the right time. 

Thats.me.Guni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congoz ashvik... u deserved it.
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
http://www.rediff.com/movies/slide-show/slide-show-1-we-have-won-nach-baliye-because-of-our-fans-votes-tv/20140203.htm

'We have won Nach Baliye because of our fans' votes'

Rajul Hegde in Mumbai

Actors Rithvik Dhanjani and girlfriend Asha Negi discuss their big Nach Baliye win.

Television actors Rithvik Dhanjani and girlfriend Asha Negi performed consistently well from the beginning of Nach Baliye 6. On Saturday, they won the title. 

The winners took home a cash price of Rs 35 lakh along with a new Renault Duster and a trip to Australia.  

The actors became popular with the daily soap Pavithra Rishta. They became friends on the sets and have been dating for some time. 

They had to juggle between two shows (Pavitra Rishta and Nach Baliye). But the end result was worth it, they tell Rajul Hegde in this interview.

Do you think you have won because of your fans? 

Rithvik: Yes. There is no doubt about it. We have won the title because of their votes. 

From the beginning we kept in mind that we had to give our best performance. 

We wanted to win the show and really worked hard for it. We are happy to have won the title. 

Asha: We gave our best performance every time but it is because of the constant support of our fans that we won the title. 

Rithvik and I were confident of winning. There was never a moment when we lost confidence. 

So how much of hard work has gone into it?

Rithvik: It's not only us; every couple has worked hard.

We have given up our sleep but made sure we gave our best to our performances.

We covered almost every dance form; once we even got injured during a performance.

Asha: There was a time when we had almost decided to quit (when they were injured). But Rithivik's hard work and spirit kept me motivated.

What was most challenging? 

Rithvik: To make Asha dance on her toes round the clock was a difficult task because she needs her own sweet time to get out of her laziness!

She has done a great job. We (the choreographers and us) kept shouting at her to rehearse. She gets cranky when she doesn't get enough sleep.

We got to see so much of each other that we can be together with each other for the rest of our lives!

Asha: I used to get so tired after the shoot (of Pavitra Rishta) that they (Rithvik and the choreographers) literally had to persuade me every day to perform.

Struggling between two shows was not easy for us.

It was tough for me to meet Rithvik's energy levels. So he had to tone down his energy level while I did a lot of hard work to improve myself.

We managed to bridge the gap. All this has made our bond stronger. Now I can proudly say to the world that I am a dancer (smiles).

How do you rate Asha as a dancer now?

Rithvik: She has become an exceptionally good dancer. She can stand on her own as a great dancer and compete with anybody.

Who were your toughest competitors?

Rithvik: It was Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonerjeee.

They always gave good performances. They surprised us with their acts. It was challenging to compete with them.

You lost to Gurmeet in the fifth season of Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa.

Rithvik: Yes, but this time Lady Luck was with me.

I have been friends with Gurmeet for a long time. He was one of the few friends I called when I was offered this show.

He knows the feeling of winning the title; now I am experiencing it (smiles).

Which was your memorable moment on the show?

Rithvik: The memorable moment on the show was when I proposed to Asha and sang a song for her.

How are you going to spend your prize money?

Asha: Rithvik is planning to buy a house for his mom and I am thinking of making some investments.

What next?

Rithvik: We are going to visit the Golden Temple in Amritsar as it is our mannat (vow) if we won.

Then we will go to Australia.

----
Ruchikaarvilove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks shailee di , peaches Di and everyone for sharing the updates!
The E24 segment is hilarious! Rithvik says karan and he were the actual contestants and aAsha came in between them! ðŸ˜†
All the segments And articles are beautiful, the best thing which is making me happiest of all is the title before Ashvik name- " Nach Baliye6 winners" the feeling in itself is amazing! ðŸ˜³
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

PhoenixTears thumbnail
Big congratulations to this cute couple ðŸ˜ƒ
.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing all the interview links and articles. So glad that we are getting so many interviews of theirs. 
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Valentine's day plans: mumma papa paas hai maar padegi... Lolzzz Rithvik is too much.. Love him.

And about marriage plans, Asha says jab tak Rithvik bada banglow nahi kareedta shaadi nahi karungi... And Rithvik's answer.. These two are absolutely crazy!!!!