Thanks for the links! :D
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So AshVik followed tellychakkar poll.

That means they'll follow here too.. They must be so happy.. For them we fans are everything.

Proud to be an AshVik fanatic.
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Truly deserved win! 😳
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
My AshVik ❤️

truly deserved it 🤗
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Wow so many great articles. So much love and attention.  So happy for AshVik.  ❤️
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by peachesnplums

Only doing a cap and brief updates

AshVik thanked their fans profusely in all the interviews

TV 9

They thanked their choreos and fans and Asha said I also wanna thank Rithvik's mom coz we'd be back from shooting and rehearsals at 3am and she'd keep food prepared for us. And we'd eat that - Rithvik said yeah she (Asha) would feed me. He said rice, atchaar (pickle) and yoghurt, what a combination 😆 - Asha was like no pulao and pickles lol

Telly Talk

Rithvik said he has lost his voice out of excitement and before the results, all movies Deewar, Sholay DDLJ and more were going inside his head (too much excitement and anxiety lol)

Bollywood Now

They were amazed at the fan response saying they got calls from allover Indian - including Dehradun and Mandsaur (their home towns) and abroad - from Germany, Denmark, New Zealand and everywhere. They thanked all us fans a lot for the support and votes.

Rithvik talking about Gurmeet-Debina (how GC encouraged RD to take on NB) said they were phenomeously 😆 then goes it's coz of excitement I cannot get the correct word - he corrected himself and said phenomenally then and said I know English, I'm from Dubai (with an anglicized accent) 😆 😆

They were asked about Valentine's day plans - Rithvik said aisey sawaal mat poochhiye mumma-pap pass khade hain humein maar padegi 😆 (don't ask such questions our parents are standing nearby lol) and Asha was like haan humein sharam aati hai (yes we're shy) 😆

Rithvik said it's a surprise and he cannot reveal more

--

Enjoy!

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: peachesnplums

Originally posted by peachesnplums

Only doing a cap and brief updates

AshVik thanked their fans profusely in all the interviews

TV 9

They thanked their choreos and fans and Asha said I also wanna thank Rithvik's mom coz we'd be back from shooting and rehearsals at 3am and she'd keep food prepared for us. And we'd eat that - Rithvik said yeah she (Asha) would feed me. He said rice, atchaar (pickle) and yoghurt, what a combination 😆 - Asha was like no pulao and pickles lol

Telly Talk

Rithvik said he has lost his voice out of excitement and before the results, all movies Deewar, Sholay DDLJ and more were going inside his head (too much excitement and anxiety lol)

Bollywood Now

They were amazed at the fan response saying they got calls from allover Indian - including Dehradun and Mandsaur (their home towns) and abroad - from Germany, Denmark, New Zealand and everywhere. They thanked all us fans a lot for the support and votes.

Rithvik talking about Gurmeet-Debina (how GC encouraged RD to take on NB) said they were phenomeously 😆 then goes it's coz of excitement I cannot get the correct word - he corrected himself and said phenomenally then and said I know English, I'm from Dubai (with an anglicized accent) 😆 😆

They were asked about Valentine's day plans - Rithvik said aisey sawaal mat poochhiye mumma-pap pass khade hain humein maar padegi 😆 (don't ask such questions our parents are standing nearby lol) and Asha was like haan humein sharam aati hai (yes we're shy) 😆

Rithvik said it's a surprise and he cannot reveal more

--

Enjoy!

@Bold: How adorable are they... Media please look around before asking such questions when their parents are present...