Maharana Pratap Written Update- Episode 148 - 30th January 2014

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Maharana Pratap Written Update- Episode 148 - 30th January 2014

Bairam Khan's anger, Raghavendra back in action

Bairam Khan strikes Pratap with a whip. Pratap requests Bairam Khan to keep his promise by releasing Pratap's friends. Bairam Khan loves to break the promise. Bairam Khan continues whipping. Pratap is bleeding & he becomes sure that another Pratap would be born from each drop of blood falling on the ground to expel the Mughal from Rajputana. Bairam Khan becomes angry saying they would expel the Rajputs from their motherland. Suddenly Pratap notices something & starts laughing. Bairam Khan becomes fuming in anger & asks Pratap about the reason of his laughing. Pratap replies that Bairam Khan is fool if he thinks no one would come to save Pratap like Pratap comes to save his friends. Bairam Khan asks in tension about the person who can come to save Pratap. Pratap replies that his saviour has already come. He is none other than Acharya Raghavendra.

Raghavendra rescues Pratap by spreading smoky substance. Bairam Khan notices that Pratap is missing & Pratap's friends along with Nathya are released. Bairam Khan becomes furious asking every villager about Pratap. They notice Bairam Khan's turban is also missing. Bairam Khan becomes mad in anger. Bairam Khan becomes sure that if they harm Pratap's friends, Pratap would not come forward again to save them as he is not alone now, his saviour would not take such decision to surrender Pratap. He adds that there is no gain to kill them rather their lives would be helpful to find Pratap. Bairam Khan orders his soldiers to find Pratap.

The soldiers search Pratap & his saviour in a cowshed but they leave as no one is present there. Raghavendra & Pratap come out from the stack of hay. Pratap asks Raghavendra about the reason not to save his friends & Nathya along with him. Raghavendra replies that two persons can easily hide while five persons not. Pratap becomes emotional saying that if he can't save his friends then his life would be useless. Raghavendra scolds Pratap saying that Pratap's life is important for his soldiers, for Mewar, for Rajputana and for his motherland. He he is unable to understand how Pratap can take such silly decision to surrender & after that how dare Pratap complain him not to save his friends. Pratap understands his fault & looks down. Raghavendra tears a portion of his cloth & ties it around the wound of Pratap. The he consoles Pratap saying how far he knows Bairam Khan, Bairam Khan never harm Pratap's friend as Bairam Khan wants Pratap only.

Bairam Khan orders to Kaley Khan to assemble strong people for preparing the cannon with gun-powder. One soldier informs Kaley Khan that they notice human activities in a cowshed. Kaley Khan proceeds along with few soldiers.

Pratap asks Raghavendra about their next plan to save his friends along with strikes Bairam Khan. Pratap continues that he understands the actual strength of Bairam Khan is his huge store of gun-powder & weapons rather than huge army. Raghavendra asks about the whereabouts of the storehouse of gun-powder because they can use it to destroy the Lanka of Bairam Khan. Pratap mentions that he is unable to find that in spite of trying again & again. Raghavendra confirms that they must find it. Raghavendra provides some food to eat while Pratap refuses as his friends are also hungry. Kaley Khan comes in this direction & orders the soldiers to keep silence. Raghavendra hears something & pushes Pratap to hide while he pretends taking milk from cow. Kaley Khan asks Raghavendra about Pratap & he denies. Kaley Khan searches the place but can't find anyone. When he is about to leave, suddenly he stops & asks Raghavendra about the container where he supposed to store the milk. He continues that he never see Raghavendra in this village before. Raghavendra comes forward saying sorry to Kaley Khan. He continues that he tells lie to Kaley Khan because he becomes feared & wants to avoid working with gun-powder as he hears the gun-powder is an explosive material. Kaley Khan orders the soldiers to bring Raghavendra with them & he has to do maximum work. While leaving, Raghavendra & Pratap share meaningful glances.

At Bijoliya - Rao Surtan flying & Queens in action

Kokoyaji informs that Rana Uday Singh & Rao Mamrat is coming. The 3 queens of Mewar along with Hansabai become very happy.

Rao Surtan's soldiers throw stones inside the palace with the help of equipment like see-saw. Few soldiers are trying to break the main gate of the palace.
All queens see their husbands from the terrace of the palace. Jaiwantabai mentions that they must not surrender till their husbands come inside the palace.

Rao Surtan warns Uday Singh saying that he has more than thousand soldiers while Uday Singh comes along with only Rao Mahamurkh. Uday Singh mentions that no one can save Rao Surtan whether has thousand soldiers or one hundred thousand soldiers. Though Rao Surtan continues warning Uday Singh, he actually becomes worried to see Uday Singh. In spite of throwing stones, Rao Surtan orders his soldiers to throw him inside the palace. Rao
Manmarth becomes surprised to see it while Uday Singh understands it easily. Rao Surtan is flying in the air & reaches inside the palace. The queens become surprised why their husbands come with the soldiers. Rao Surtan's soldiers are coming towards Uday Singh & Rao Manmarth & Rao Manmarth advises to leave the place as he has some plans. They leave the place & Rao Surtan's soldiers follow to catch them.

The queens become tensed to see it. Sajjyabai becomes worried saying she has no such strength like Jaiwantabai has. She continues that their only hope was Uday Singh who has already left them. Dheerbai can't believe Uday Singh leaves her. Jaiwantabai confidently says that it must be Uday Singh's plan to handle the situation because he can't leave them in such condition. Dheerbai mentions that she has no doubt rather she is curious to know the reason for which Uday Singh leaves them. Jaiwantabai says that this time they should direct all their feelings including curiosity, anger & fear only thinking about how to save from this situation. Jaiwantabai confirms that as no one helps them from outside, it's necessary for them to co-operate each other to fight against Rao Surtan & his soldiers till death. Jaiwantabai tries to motivate them to fight.
Rao Surtan opens the main gate & his soldiers come inside the palace. He gives instruction to his soldiers that half the soldiers go with him while rest of the soldiers take their position on the top of the fort & when Uday Singh comes in sight, they must shoot him with arrows.

Kokoyaji informs that Rao Surtan & his soldiers enter the fort & come forward to the palace. Jaiwantabai confirms that they would not die without fighting. She orders to close the doors of the palace & put heavy objects in front of the doors. Dheerbai anxiously asks how far they can save themselves as the soldiers have already entered in the fort. Jaiwantabai again says till they alive, they fight.

Edited by debasree04 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thank you for da update Deba!!! 
I hate DB😡
Originally posted by lipshaa

Thank you for da update Deba!!! 
I hate DB😡

Truly...day by day she looks more irritating !!! 😡
Originally posted by debasree04

Truly...day by day she looks more irritating !!! 😡
Really yar!! Still i bet, US will believe whatever she will say🤢🤢
Thanks for PERFECT & DETAILED written updates.

After my leaving , You must be next Coolbie of Our MP Forum...NO DOUBT
Originally posted by lipshaa

Really yar!! Still i bet, US will believe whatever she will say🤢🤢

I want to see that scene when DB JB ke pair pakad pe maafi magenge 😆 what a scene !!! i can imagine it 😆
Originally posted by Proud-India

Thanks for PERFECT & DETAILED written updates.

After my leaving , You must be next Coolbie of Our MP Forum...NO DOUBT

Thank you Manan 😊
Main aisa hi thik hoon 😛
Originally posted by debasree04

Thank you Manan 😊
Main aisa hi thik hoon 😛

Welcome & I agree with you.

I also left my Coolbie position & it's big relief to me that i am free from my responsibilities

It's better to live like common man instead of Big celebrity

Isn't it ?
Originally posted by Proud-India

Welcome & I agree with you.

I also left my Coolbie position & it's big relief to me that i am free from my responsibilities

It's better to live like common man instead of Big celebrity

Isn't it ?

Truly...😛 responsibility is big thing & many times it stops azaadi also 😆
Is liye mein iss sab se thoda dur hi rehti hoon 😆
Thanks for the Written Update