Chat Clubs

| RR NL Discussions | [IO] *Note PG 44* IMP! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 44

TeriGalliyan.

Coolbie

TeriGalliyan.

BollyCurry Production Intern, Photography Contest Winner

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 6:00am | IP Logged
@Pujitha We'll find a filler scene. Like Mohini barking or something :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "| RR NL Discussions | [IO] *Note PG 44* IMP! (Page 9)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Athena..

IF-Rockerz

..Athena..

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Hey gorgeous humans Hug
If ya'll have any suggestions for Most Interesting Thread then do tell- would love to see! 

littoos

Payali09

IF-Dazzler

Payali09

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Quick question!  With regards to the OS/SS/FF of the week;  is it only one selection that can be an OS or SS or FF?  Or do I make three selections; one for OS, one for SS, one for FF?

The reason I'm asking is that their seem to be quite a few writers on the forum with great stories so I am a bit spoiled for choice.  LOL

Also double checking that the story has to be published in that NL week covered.  If this is the case, what about the stories that have been posted in January?

Thanks!

Heart P

Payali09

IF-Dazzler

Payali09

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DancingDiva.

@Pujitha We'll find a filler scene. Like Mohini barking or something :P

Shocked

Mohini barking is so not filler!  She's a scene stealer  LOL

TeriGalliyan.

Coolbie

TeriGalliyan.

BollyCurry Production Intern, Photography Contest Winner

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payali09

Quick question!  With regards to the OS/SS/FF of the week;  is it only one selection that can be an OS or SS or FF?  Or do I make three selections; one for OS, one for SS, one for FF?

The reason I'm asking is that their seem to be quite a few writers on the forum with great stories so I am a bit spoiled for choice.  LOL

Also double checking that the story has to be published in that NL week covered.  If this is the case, what about the stories that have been posted in January?

Thanks!

Heart P

Hey Payal :)

There has to be an OS. 

SS/FF can be one or the other.  

You can choose any story, and PM the NL account the links. 

Nisha

Payali09

LazilyAnonymous

IF-Dazzler

LazilyAnonymous

Posted: 14 February 2014 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Athena..

You see I'm a very weird person. My friends say I break every cliche out there. You can't put me in those countless stereotypes. While I adore my clothes, I love sports. While I have my girly times I am a total nerd. Though I love my nails, I won't cry if they break. Though I am very sappy and a die hard romantic, I can be seriously frightening if I want to be LOL

So I'm not tomboyish, girlish, nerdish, sportish, devilish...anything cliche out there. I'm just...me really?

Well your mum is amazing- Cool Brands are my everything. I am into Sherehill right now like omfg their dresses are perf <3

You got that right. Perfection and Normal is unrequired. Haven't you heard 'the weirder you are, the more fun you are' (I so made that up) ROFL

You are my kind of a girl LOL Hug I dont adore clothes or sports LOL But I am kind of a nerd and a romantic at heart :P 

I love the fact that you are ... just YOU Big smile Thats the best thing to be Tongue

Hahaha Well I will surely tell my mom that LOL She loves her brands too...a side effect of working at a store Tongue

You made that up ROFL But its true. Whats the fun in being boring and perfect Tongue No fun in life then Tongue

LazilyAnonymous

IF-Dazzler

LazilyAnonymous

Posted: 14 February 2014 at 12:18am | IP Logged
And the NL is due next week right??? According to the first page??

..Athena..

IF-Rockerz

..Athena..

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 14 February 2014 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LazilyAnonymous

Originally posted by ..Athena..

You see I'm a very weird person. My friends say I break every cliche out there. You can't put me in those countless stereotypes. While I adore my clothes, I love sports. While I have my girly times I am a total nerd. Though I love my nails, I won't cry if they break. Though I am very sappy and a die hard romantic, I can be seriously frightening if I want to be LOL

So I'm not tomboyish, girlish, nerdish, sportish, devilish...anything cliche out there. I'm just...me really?

Well your mum is amazing- Cool Brands are my everything. I am into Sherehill right now like omfg their dresses are perf <3

You got that right. Perfection and Normal is unrequired. Haven't you heard 'the weirder you are, the more fun you are' (I so made that up) ROFL

You are my kind of a girl LOL Hug I dont adore clothes or sports LOL But I am kind of a nerd and a romantic at heart :P 

I love the fact that you are ... just YOU Big smile Thats the best thing to be Tongue

Hahaha Well I will surely tell my mom that LOL She loves her brands too...a side effect of working at a store Tongue

You made that up ROFL But its true. Whats the fun in being boring and perfect Tongue No fun in life then Tongue

Really? Well let me virtually hug you back Hug
I'm a total sap. Like give me anything romantic and tragic and you'll be my everything. I adore reading romantic books and watching romantic movies- like seriously everyone needs their share of cheesiness.

Even those so-called macho guys that wear their pants to low to prove their masculinity. LOL(so many of them in my school) They also need their dose of John Green once in a while Embarrassed

SHE WORKS AT A STORE?!?! So do I!! Like not full on Chanel store (unfortunatly) but yeh I work at Supre. Its nice there...

I know right. Like if your not a wacko then why would anyone even bother talking with you. 
You see- I believe that everyone is weird, talkative and totally stupid-- but some have a thicker shell than others and it takes longer to break the shell and get them to open up. (my shell is made of paper, so thats why I'm like instantly talkative) 

LazilyAnonymous

Post Reply New Post

Go to top