Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

| RR NL Discussions | [IO] *Note PG 44* IMP! (Page 3)

flirtatious. IF-Rockerz
flirtatious.
flirtatious.

Crazy Senior

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LazilyAnonymous

Hiya People Hug

I am Lazy Big smile

Aww no your not!
I'm sure your very active and joyful Big smile Don't say your lazy!!

I'm joking...I guess your name is lazy. so is your actual name lazy...because thats really uniiue!! And so damn cool...
LazilyAnonymous IF-Dazzler
LazilyAnonymous
LazilyAnonymous

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Athena..

Hiya People Hug

I am Lazy Big smile

Aww no your not!

I'm joking...I guess your name is lazy. so is your actual name lazy...because thats really uniiue!! And so damn cool...

I actually am lazy ROFL But I can work really hard if I really love it and am dedicated Tongue

My nickname is Lazy. Big smile Your name is supposed to be your identity and I love being lazy LOL

This has to be one of the best introductions. 

You are...?? Embarrassed Big smile
flirtatious. IF-Rockerz
flirtatious.
flirtatious.

Crazy Senior

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

Hiya People Hug

I am Lazy Big smile

Aww no your not!

I actually am lazy ROFL But I can work really hard if I really love it and am dedicated Tongue

My nickname is Lazy. Big smile Your name is supposed to be your identity and I love being lazy LOL

Your lazy? I'm lazy too!!!! Well- no my nickname isn't Lazy...we'll that to be yours only LOL

Well my nickname is Chanel. I lurv Chanel (I also love pink so thats why its pink) and brands so so so much (like words can't express my love for brands and fashion designers) so I make everyone CALL me Chanel

I can't buy too much from the brand so I thought why not be called it- even my parents call me Chanel.
Though its really weird- they just think that if I am called Chanel then I might not empty their pockets by buying stuff from Chanel..of course they were wrong and I still buy the very expensive (but still so amazing) things from chanel...and prada...and guicii...and coach...and jimmy coutre...and tiffany...lets just say I love shopping, and brands. 

So yeh. Thats me- Chanel...

god im probably coming of as a total nut case. but i am one so its ok. Big smile

Edited by ..Athena.. - 09 February 2014 at 10:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LazilyAnonymous

Payali09 IF-Dazzler
Payali09
Payali09

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
LOL

I feel like we are in for some fun times whilst getting this NL ready.

Since we are all into introducing, you can call me Payali.

I have a habit of being MIA for a few days but do not fear I always read PMs.  You can usually find me being a silent stalker of stories and funny threads which RR seems to have an over abundance of.

TeriGalliyan.

LazilyAnonymous IF-Dazzler
LazilyAnonymous
LazilyAnonymous

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Hiya People Hug

I am Lazy Big smile

Aww no your not!

Your lazy? I'm lazy too!!!! Well- no my nickname isn't Lazy...we'll that to be yours only LOL

Well my nickname is Chanel. I lurv Chanel (I also love pink so thats why its pink) and brands so so so much (like words can't express my love for brands and fashion designers) so I make everyone CALL me Chanel

I can't buy too much from the brand so I thought why not be called it- even my parents call me Chanel.
Though its really weird- they just think that if I am called Chanel then I might not empty their pockets by buying stuff from Chanel..of course they were wrong and I still buy the very expensive (but still so amazing) things from chanel...and prada...and guicii...and coach...and jimmy coutre...and tiffany...lets just say I love shopping, and brands. 

god im probably coming of as a total nut case. but i am one so its ok. Big smile

I should call you PC Tongue Pink Chanel LOL or Pinnel ... merge them both LOL

LOL in a way we are opposites. I dont care about fashion a whole lot. I am a tomboyish type girl LOL

My mom loves to buy a lot of branded stuff. We have tons of Gucci and some armani too LOL

ROFL I love nut cases because I am one too. Normal is overrated Cool 

TeriGalliyan.

-CrazySobtian- IF-Rockerz
-CrazySobtian-
-CrazySobtian-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Heyya guys!
really excited for the first NL!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TeriGalliyan.flirtatious.

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Hello shello guys!
Since everyone is introducing themselves, I'll too! :P

I am Anky..! Currently working and doing IF from office... LOL

This is the first time I have participated in this NL thingie.. I hope people will help in telling what to do as I am super nervous! :P 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TeriGalliyan.flirtatious.

flirtatious. IF-Rockerz
flirtatious.
flirtatious.

Crazy Senior

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Hiya People Hug

I am Lazy Big smile

Aww no your not!

I should call you PC Tongue Pink Chanel LOL or Pinnel ... merge them both LOL

LOL in a way we are opposites. I dont care about fashion a whole lot. I am a tomboyish type girl LOL

My mom loves to buy a lot of branded stuff. We have tons of Gucci and some armani too LOL

ROFL I love nut cases because I am one too. Normal is overrated Cool 

You see I'm a very weird person. My friends say I break every cliche out there. You can't put me in those countless stereotypes. While I adore my clothes, I love sports. While I have my girly times I am a total nerd. Though I love my nails, I won't cry if they break. Though I am very sappy and a die hard romantic, I can be seriously frightening if I want to be LOL

So I'm not tomboyish, girlish, nerdish, sportish, devilish...anything cliche out there. I'm just...me really?

Well your mum is amazing- Cool Brands are my everything. I am into Sherehill right now like omfg their dresses are perf <3

You got that right. Perfection and Normal is unrequired. Haven't you heard 'the weirder you are, the more fun you are' (I so made that up) ROFL

_SenbonZakura_

Go to top