Chat Clubs

| RR NL Discussions | [IO] *Note PG 44* IMP! (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 44

TeriGalliyan.

Coolbie

TeriGalliyan.

BollyCurry Production Intern, Photography Contest Winner

Posted: 14 February 2014 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LazilyAnonymous

And the NL is due next week right??? According to the first page??

Yep!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LazilyAnonymous

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "| RR NL Discussions | [IO] *Note PG 44* IMP! (Page 10)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LazilyAnonymous

IF-Dazzler

LazilyAnonymous

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Athena..

Really? Well let me virtually hug you back Hug
I'm a total sap. Like give me anything romantic and tragic and you'll be my everything. I adore reading romantic books and watching romantic movies- like seriously everyone needs their share of cheesiness.

Even those so-called macho guys that wear their pants to low to prove their masculinity. LOL(so many of them in my school) They also need their dose of John Green once in a while Embarrassed

SHE WORKS AT A STORE?!?! So do I!! Like not full on Chanel store (unfortunatly) but yeh I work at Supre. Its nice there...

I know right. Like if your not a wacko then why would anyone even bother talking with you. 
You see- I believe that everyone is weird, talkative and totally stupid-- but some have a thicker shell than others and it takes longer to break the shell and get them to open up. (my shell is made of paper, so thats why I'm like instantly talkative) 

*virtual hugs*
Hug

LOL I am a total sap too. Sometimes I act like that doesnt effect me but it totally does. I love AWWWing at cute and adorable couples Heart Gimme some romantic books or movies to watch...good ones Big smile Kay...Thanks Big smile

I bet all the guys who act all tough-and-rough are the sappiest Big smile They are so awkward with emotions that it makes me aww and laugh LOL

Umm yeah, She works at the Bay. LOL She loves the designer stuff they sell Tongue

If you are boring and perfect, no one would want to hang out with you. Being wacko has its advantages Big smile 

ROFL My shell is made of think metal. It takes time for me to get all talkative in real life. I am socially awkward who is super crazy when I am with my close friends and family LOL Embarrassed

LazilyAnonymous

IF-Dazzler

LazilyAnonymous

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Ahhh I hate how the NL is not often Stern Smile There are such good creations in the CG. Its so hard to choose Embarrassed Pinch LOL

TeriGalliyan.

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

Crazy Creative Baby, C&V Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Heyooo evrybody.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TeriGalliyan.Payali09

Payali09

IF-Dazzler

Payali09

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Hola again everyone!

Submission is two days away.  Have to go back and reread everything again to make sure I haven't missed anything. 

Lazy, I feel sorry for you...how are you going to decide????  Close your eyes and point?  Toss a coin?  Or pit each creation against another like a sports competition Tongue

----

Silly question again...but I can pick stories from anytime...not just the last two weeks right..?  Embarrassed

My brain is acting like a colander and is unable to retain and understand the information that was given by DancingDiva...super sowwie!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TeriGalliyan.LazilyAnonymous

LazilyAnonymous

IF-Dazzler

LazilyAnonymous

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Hey Payali Big smile LOL I dont know how I am going to decide because there are such amazing creators in RR Creations Gallery LOL

And Yeah, you can choose from any time frame. But do double check with Nisha and Viz!!! Big smile

Edited by LazilyAnonymous - 19 February 2014 at 10:14pm

TeriGalliyan.

Payali09

IF-Dazzler

Payali09

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LazilyAnonymous

Hey Payali Big smile LOL I dont know how I am going to decide because there are such amazing creators in RR Creations Gallery LOL

And Yeah, you can choose from any time frame. But do double check with Nisha and Viz!!! Big smile

Thank you! Big smile

Forget deciding...how are you going to get through 2 creation galleries?!?!  LOL

TeriGalliyan.

TeriGalliyan.

Coolbie

TeriGalliyan.

BollyCurry Production Intern, Photography Contest Winner

Posted: 20 February 2014 at 6:19am | IP Logged
@Payal Yeah it can be from any time. 
@Lazy, If you wish since this is the first edition take 2 for each :)

Payali09

Post Reply New Post

Go to top