Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

FF ~His First Love~ Thread 1 *Closed*

justlovetv IF-Rockerz
justlovetv
justlovetv

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 4:53am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

pkdhotlexie123ash12tahseensakinaNayapyaarjajopriyaGarima....satyavathimarniaAnshica9977444194fatima_sk1ASHAMANIPAL--Sanaya02--lakshya5rxrph26mehaksinghmonikaberwasangeethbalagvsmuvidya_955radhika7Smirna.vavaMonalisaJmithrasayee...Arushi...meenakaliswaranmerehanAkDha_FandkorumilliLuv-IKNMPSanju...KanJmaskisaswin2134jaArunimaJAmamtasinglaAngel-baublesPallavvi1357rakshamdeshpandehetvi.ipkkndms.dhingraarunsunita_gmRTPSFanaticSUMESHNIshruthikarthikavika444varshaakulkarniaisha.....11110Woh.Ai.Nishahbhaviniabhi786cjs369srividhya68roshaeldsouza91SHINYSHREYAppluvkuchGandivDharirishbala3018NJAPA_AddicthelySexylicious.rima4ever

Luv-IKNMP Senior Member
Luv-IKNMP
Luv-IKNMP

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Nice... Clap
I liked it except d Benz being jalal's gf Tongue
Update soon... Smile
justlovetv IF-Rockerz
justlovetv
justlovetv

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jodha_Akbar_Luv

Nice... Clap
I liked it except d Benz being jalal's gf Tongue
Update soon... Smile
Thanks a lot. Will surely update!Smile
SUMESHNI IF-Dazzler
SUMESHNI
SUMESHNI

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Awesome start
Plz continue soon
Plz pm when u update
NJAPA_Addict IF-Sizzlerz
NJAPA_Addict
NJAPA_Addict

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Hey Hey Hey Samy!Hug Look who's here.. Your Namy!Tongue
Sweetheart.. First of all, a Very Very Very Big Sorry for not commenting on your wonderful story till now!CryCry

And secondly, A BIG TIGHT HUG for you for this AMAZINGLY AWESOME Story!HugHug

Read all the parts and I have caught up on this FF!Wink Hug

Its such a..such a wonderful story!Clap I really liked the concept and it has already got me intrigued!Embarrassed

I liked how you gave us glimpses of Jalal's childhood.. He is insecure as he had to suffer losses..! Thats sad!Ouch Hence, the bitterness and ego, MAY BE!Tongue
So, he's a rich spoilt brat.. Khool !Tongue I like how he respects his mother, who is his life.. and I also like that he does charity to help people..Embarrassed Star

I like Jodha's side as well.. She's an innocent gal..but not the least stupid! She's smart, professional and enthusiast! Embarrassed Embarrassed

I like the characterisations you have done.. Salima the Secretary,Tongue Ben the gf..Oh Gawd! The less I say about her, the better!Sleepy LOL
Ruqaiya is receptionist... loool..!LOLLOLLOL (Sorry, but as soon as I read that bit that Ruqs was the receptionist, I was laughing out loud..not that I am laughing
on the post, its just that it giggles me out to imagine Ruqs there.. Purrrfecttly Deserved!)LOLLOL

Adham Khan the Vice president.. Well good enough!Tongue He seems smart as for now, hope doesnt turn out to be over-smart lol..!TongueLOL

I liked Jodha's small and happy family..Maina, Bharmal and Sujamal are all so loving and supportive!Big smile Embarrassed Sukanya her colleague cum friend is such a darling!Big smileEmbarrassed

Now coming to details, Jalal is sorta troubling her so much to satisfy his bruised ego.. yet he day dreams of her.. He looks really lustful currently..!AngryTongueTongue
Calling her hottie every now and then, and day dreaming hot scenes with her.. (But I like the scenes.. Uff.. EmbarrassedBlushingBlushing )
(Okay.. When he day dreams of her THAT way..BlushingBlushing I was listening to this song..and OMG..it suited them so much..
Blue eyes..hypnotise teri..kardi hain mainuBlushing
I swear choti dress mei..BOMB lagdi mainu..Blushing
glossy lips...wolfy tricks..
Oh yeah..oh yeah..
Qatl kare tera BOMB figure..LOLBlushingLOLBlushingLOL)

Jodha, on other hand, knows his evil things, yet she's optimistic..!Embarrassed bviously, she's too smart to let him get his way.. But She wants to see her family happy, thence,
She's working without a word!  Cry Big smile
Lets seehow the story unfolds.. Great going!ClapClapClap

Now coming to your flawless and exquisite writing my dear Samy, I just have one word to say "WOW".Embarrassed Clap Embarrassed
ur writing is so fluent, enjoyable and its so modern.. StarStarStar yu write really really well..Clap
The way you describe the things, the details with your polished writing, compells me to clap for ya..ClapClapClap Hug

Great going dear!Hug Keep it up.. All the very very best for your exams.. I know you gonna rock them.. Clap 

Come back soon with marvellous updates!Hug Embarrassed
Love ya Hug

Edited by PrincessNancy - 22 February 2014 at 1:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.....11110justlovetv

justlovetv IF-Rockerz
justlovetv
justlovetv

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SUMESHNI

Awesome start
Plz continue soon
Plz pm when u update
Hey will surely. but since I am a newbie IF does not allow me to send links in PMsCry. But I will send across a message definitely!
justlovetv IF-Rockerz
justlovetv
justlovetv

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessNancy

Res!Embarrassed
Hey thanks! But what does Res mean? Taking time to learn the IF language.Big smile
Woh.Ai.Ni IF-Rockerz
Woh.Ai.Ni
Woh.Ai.Ni

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Superb dear ClapClap Love this concept TongueTongue Curious beginning , interesting precap , LOVE IT HeartHeart Update soon dear Hug

Go to top